with lesson plans to complete, sub plans to write, copies to make, valentine treats to buy, High School musical to watch, boys bags to pack, meetings to attend, swimsuits to (ugh) try on, hubs clothes to iron, swimsuit coverups to buy, laundry to do, a house to clean, a class to organize...
I'll say this...
I CAN'T WAIT to hit the beach...pics to follow when I get back!

43 comments:
Have a fabulous trip!! Did The White Dress Shop contact you?
Have fun!! Wear sunscreen! :-D
Have fun! Drink a few fruity drinks for me!
I hate you! No complaining when you are on your way to the beach. Have fun. Even though I hate you right now, I'll miss you terribly.
YAY HAVE FUN! So jealous! Can't wait to see all the pics and to read about it when you get back!
ENJOY!!! Hope you have a WONDERFUL time
Have SO much fun!! Going on vacation is a lot of work....
Color me jealous! Enjoy the trip and we want pics upon your return of course!
Wonderful! I'm sitting here on a conference call at 10:30 PM with the US. So jealous, have fun!
I'm so incredibly jealous!! I NEED sand, sun and fruity drinks! Have a blast and enjoy the nice warm weather!
Have fun!!!! Be safe.
Have lots of fun!
Have a fabulous time!
I cringed a little, thinking of sub plans. There were days I'd go in sick just because it was easier than writing out my sub plans.
I can't wait for you to go to the beach ... so I can live vicariously through your trip! Yay!
Ooooo...have fun! Feet in the sand sounds awfully nice right about now with a blizzard outside! I'm jealous!!!
Hope you get it all done so you can fully enjoy the trip!! Have fun.
Have a safe trip! I'm not at all jealous! Especially being snowed in on my birthday.
have a great time!!!!
I'll miss you
ENJOY!
-FringeGirl
have fun sara!! can't wait to see your pics!
and while i should be totally jealous of you and your trip, i have to say that i am SO relieve that it is you going, and not me. because me in a swimsuit = eww!!!
oooo hope you have a great time on your vacation!!!!!!
Lucky! You and Chief are both on Vacay! and neither one of you are taking me with you!
Thats ok because We're going to Cali! (btw when are we planning that lol)
Have a fabulous trip. I am so jealous as we are stuck here with snow in Missouri. Soak up some sun for me.
Have a fabulous time on your vacation! You deserve it. Enjoy and relax!
WooHoo! Take me with you!
Have a great time!
have fun and wear as little as possible... take lots of pictures. let yourself go... you deserve it.
HAVE FUN!!!!!!
Have enough fun for me too!!!
You are going to have an amazing time in the sun and surf. I'm so glad you will share it all with those of us gazing at the snow and icicles! Don't even think of us - forget everything but having a riot!
I hope you have a wonderful time!
I wanna go too! Have a great time!
Have the best time ever!
Sounds utterly fabulous. Seriously can't wait to see your pictures when you get back.
And, no, I'm not a bit jealous. :)
Have an awesome time! I will be envious of your warmth!
Have a great trip!
I am jealous.
Have a FANTASTIC time!
High School Musical to watch? You mean the movie or a musical put on by high schooler? If it's the movie, yikes. I'm traumatized after watching 10 minutes of it.
Have fun at the beach!
have fun!!!Love your jealous bloggy friend:)
Oh YIPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEE!!! Have a great, safe trip!
Have a great time. I'm jealous.
I wish you a wonderful and safe trip! ENJOY - you deserve it!
I can't wait to hear all about it! I'm freezing right now and could use some beach stories.
Post a Comment