2.02.2010

Post It Note Tuesday





post signature

54 comments:

Stephanie said...

LOL Are our hubbys related? Love these?

Mrs. B said...

I love Post It Note Tuesdays!

I've noticed that I run into the worst drivers on my way to work in the mornings! Its like they're all unleashed at the same moment, just to keep me from getting to work on time!

Tara said...

That lady you meet on the road every morning, I get behind her too....everywhere I go!!

I always drink too much tea at restaurants and refuse to use public restrooms. I have to hold it until we get home. Looks like I would learn!

My Trendy Tykes said...

Get outta the way slow driver!

ughh....they irk me too.

Alicia said...

I get behind the same slow lady...is it bad that my 6yr old screams ram her mommy? No, I dont have road rage at all and I havent passed it down to the child!

Happy Tuesday!

Betty Manousos said...

Sara, thanks for the smiles.I loved that "note to self" .That's exactly what happens to me.
Have a lovely day, dear.
Betty xx

~*Michelle*~ said...

LOL

re: the Mountain Dew

.....only if you have good aim and can re-use the bottle.

ok, that was a little gross of me to suggest/add.

Kmama said...

Great post-it's! LOL at "you should be thankful I let you clean." LMAO!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA be thankful I let you clean that's great!

Lens goes directly to the breastulars or asstastical region!

Trish said...

your a trip girl!

Men! I swear they are ALL related!

Foursons said...

They will point it at the boobs or butt. Every.single.time.

Anonymous said...

post its rock....

like you do... *winks*

Vanessa said...

I might have to jump on this bandwagon next week! Love yours!

The Husband aims the camera at my boobs or my butt. AL.WAYS.

Kristina P. said...

At his penis? Oh, maybe just mine then.

CalgaryDaddy said...

Oh be nice to us men...we need all the help we can get!

Shane

www.calgarydaddy.com

BNM said...

Lol Im always behind slow people.. my 2 year old has started screamin from the back seat "Come on People whats the problem" hahaa!!

Jamee said...

love your post-its!

Anonymous said...

Slow drivers are the worst! I hate getting behind someone doing 25 in a 55 and I cant pass them cause the traffic in the other directions is wont let up!

Lee-Ann said...

Hehe those are great, especially the grabbing! lol. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Doc said...

We will point it in the direction of whatever we see that is most desirable for photographing at that present moment...

Deb said...

-->I hate the slow drivers too!

www.websavvymom.com

Furry Bottoms said...

*giggles* at the Mt Dew and no gas stations. I'm there with you! :)

Now, how about a cup of tea before you leave for work, and being stuck behind that slow driver when you really, really need to pee?!

My Life in Purple said...

LOL @ the free grabbing :P

and, the answer was d.) all of the above! haha

{Kimber} said...

haha!!!!! free grabbing! I love it!

Shell said...

The slow driving is annoying. I was stuck behind someone going 35 in a 55 this morning.

Pres. Kathy said...

I love these post it notes. I know how you feel about the mountain dew and the bathroom - it always happens to me! When we come home I usually am running to go to the bathroom~ Have a great day!

AiringMyLaundry said...

Slow drivers drive me crazy. I encountered a bunch of them yesterday.

Debbie said...

Loving these! I am the same way with iced tea when I'm driving:)

Christina said...

Very, very funny! I love post it note tuesday!

Mrs. M said...

Hubby's. They just grab grab grab. :) 9 days!!

Roxy said...

GREAT COLLECTION of post it's....
Agree patience is key for slow drivers and no chance to pass... GRABBING is not reward for hubby cleaning...if he would relize if he didn't GRAB...the cleaning might have started foreplay!
Camera... backside and boobs... got proof from hubby's last attempt at pictures!

Amy said...

Step on the gas please. I know that... I say a man points the camera to the boobs my husband has done that.. Or maybe the butt...

Unknown said...

Boobs! I have no ass.

Thank you for your last post. Very powerful & very true.

Anonymous said...

I feel for ya on the full bladder. I have to admit I couldn't hold it in once and peed into a cup. Ahhhhhh.

Nancy@ifevolutionworks.com said...

I'm married 16 years now...and not once has my husband pointed a camera MY way.

Tracie said...

Ha! My husband emptied the dishwasher yesterday and morphed into Hands McGee. *pfft*

Miller Racing Family said...

Again love this post.
I love the slow driver post it. I think these slow drivers are on my way to work each morning. Maybe I need to leave a little earlier in the morning, no I'll use the extra 5 mins for sleep!

The Four Week Vegan said...

How do you get your hubby to believe he is lucky to clean the house - shoot how do you get him to clean the house period?

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Free grabbing...no sugar for cleaning? Ah ha ha

peewee said...

LOVE the mt. dew part. I don't drink that but BOY howdee it's the same thing with coffee!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Ohhhh, I hate slow drivers. It makes my blood boil!
My hubby sounds a lot like yours! ;)

Holly Lefevre said...

We ar ealways behind the slow drivers...most of the roads are one lane where we live...UGH!

If hubby cleaned the house, I would maybe let him grab...I cannot even imagine.

Unknown said...

I hate slow drivers!

btw when are we going to cali? this summer or next summer? I need to know so I can save. (I'm really really broke)

honeypiehorse said...

Mine would rather grab than clean too ;-)

Meeko Fabulous said...

I hate slow drivers!!! See my post today!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

A man will point the camera at your boobs most likely.

Meg said...

Love the comment to your hubs. Phillip is the same way, if he does something that isn't expected from him he thinks that he is golden in the touching area--not so much!

Pam said...

Lol about that hubby comment. Shouldn't they all be thrilled we let them clean?

Anonymous said...

hey we are cleaning... how often does that happen?

should be worth a few grabs...

erin said...

ugh. free grabbing. i started doing it back to ben. you know, down there and i'm not the most gentle.... so i think i've started to solve this little problem. works good when the tables are turned!

sorry about the tmi...!

Helene said...

You LET him clean...I love that one!!!

Peek Thru Our Window said...

http://peekthruourwindow.blogspot.com/2010/02/some-awarded-bliss.html

Pop in, i have an award for you!

Claudya Martinez said...

Oh, let him grab a little. It takes so little to keep them happy.

KK said...

Love those!