Yeah, it is that time. The time where I try to do this post that is short, easy and doesn't require a ton of thought. who am I kidding- it takes me a freakin' year to try and stuff my thoughts on a tiny little post it note
Check out Supahmommy for more.










That's all. Mostly because my hubs is sitting next to me commenting on everything I type and it is driving me batty. Men. {he is only being saved from a sure death because he told me to go buy some fun new clothes before we go to Vegas...}


54 comments:
How fun! I love weddings! Next Month the weekend after easter (I think either that or right before) My cousin is getting married and I can't wait!
LOL..these were good!!
Oh my, cousin Dan!
You get hit on when you haven't showered??? Nice.
Muy bonita!! =) Don't you love it when guys hit on you when you look your worst...and then don't say a thing when you think you look dashing? As if.
Once again, you made my morning start with a huge smile.
Love the little cake at the wedding...especially that someone else did it, too.
Oh! Fun Clothes! For Vegas! Years ago I had a pair of black satin pants that I wore to a show and dinner in Vegas, my husband still refers to them as my "fun" pants... ;-)
Sounds like you have some very fun cousins. :)How does one knock over a cake? And why was it at your table?
Oh Cousin Dan. E-W!
I would be more worried if you knocked over Vegas and then got new clothes (you know you get new clothes FIRST, then knock over Vegas right?)
Happy Tuesday :)
LOL at getting hit on when not showered. Or maybe I shouldn't laugh and cry instead, because that would never happen to me! LOL
Awww I love these.
LOL I laughed so hard at the person living at home. Been there done that. Doesn't work.
totally laughed out loud at the first one. HILARIOUS!!!
and love the picture of you and your sister!!
These are very funny - short, sweet and to the point. Well maybe not Cousin Dan--that's not sweet that's just naw-stee. That's for the morning smile!
OK - THANKS for the morning smile. Sheesh.
Oh man thats kinda gross!!! lol!!
Gah everyone is going on vacations.. IM SO JEALOUS! hahaha Have fun shopping & Vegas :)
too funny. Love the pictures too.
I think you might need me to tag along on your Vegas trio, no?
seems everyone I know is going to VEGAS!!!!! whine, whine I WANNA GO!!!!!!!
Wow, you all are traveling all over the place lately. I guess everyone needs an escape sometimes.
P.S. you and your sister look so similar! (not like you've never heard that before)
Aw, so pretty!
These were great! You crack me up....always!
So Vegas huh? I love to live vicariously through your adventures!
Dude...no...sweaty dude in the hot tub. ICK!
I'm jealous of the extra peanuts. I'd say it's worth getting hit on if you get some of those!
random question...i tried the post it deal on my site because i love the idea. but i have a black outline around my post-it. it looks ridiculous and so not like a randomly placed post-it...how do you post yours?
Ahhh, gotta love family weddings!
Stopping by from Supah's.
Great post-its. Getting hit on even when you haven't showered and are stressed out from chasing your kid all weekend-- Now that's some major mojo you've got going.
Ewww to Cousin Dan!!!! It's just like using the equipment at a gym. The person before you sweated up a hog and didn't wipe down the bike or treadmill or whatever it was they used after they finished. EW!!! And you got hit on by a flight attendant... niccceeeeee
Cute pic(s) of you and your sister! And EWWWW about the hot tub, EWWWW!!!!
Those are cute pictures! I never knew people really did that in a hot tub. I am never getting in one now lol.
Eeewww - I would sterilize that hot tub or never go in it again!
Smart man. Smart man! :) Plus . . . You get to go shopping and tweet about thereby making the rest of us jealous! ;)
Were you knocking over that little cake because you knew if you did you'd have the perfect excuse to claim it as your own? hmmmmm
You girls are so fun and cute!
Hahaha- knocking over the cake. Of course you knocked it over!
You and your sister look so much alike!!! I love your wedding-day garb-- so hawt!
BTW, your cousin who runs and hot-tubs it, sans shower? Ga-rosssss!
~Elizabeth
Confessions From A Working Mom
Love your post its and the pictures! Vegas..how cool!
We are thinking about going to Vegas too, so if you find some great fun clothes let me know where to look! :)
Funny stuff! Your husband is a very smart man.:o) God bless you and your family Sara.
Hey Sara, found you through TMC. Great blog. Can't wait to read more so I signed up to follow. have an amazing evening. jamie
Love the photos. Sounds like an interesting wedding.
perfect... going to vegas.... buy all the goodies to go with the trip and have super fun.....
He's saved by the promise of a shopping trip!
He's saved by the promise of a shopping trip!
Poor cousin Dan...he'll figure it out someday!
Love the pictures...you and your sister are HOT!!!
Winking from flight attendants.....eeeewwwwww
Great post it notes. It must have been the moon or the weather as we had a handful of a son this weekend as well. Great pictures.
Have a fabulous day!
Woohoo!! Permission to go shopping? Husband's permission??? Lucky girl!
Hey, at least you aren't showing a bunch of pictures of your bare belly on your blog (aka - my prego pics) - talk about vanity!!! But it's the one time I'll actually show my stomach, so I guess I should take advantage of this huge bump. : )
A shopping trip...YAY!
Fun post. I always enjoy these sticky-not posts.
-FringeGirl
These are great! I hope you managed to have fun (and I'm guessing you did, considering the knocked over cake) despite a son in rare form! ;)
See, that is one thing I hate about having one account and doing the bills, I will never hear those words, and I know we don't have the money. Sucky sucky
You are one funny lady, not to mention you're stinkin' gorgeous! I love that you and your sister were trying to get a good pic...I do that SO OFTEN!! You're such a great blogger, and I love reading your work.
Sounds like an eventful weekend!
I love post it posts...lol...hilarious!
These days extra peanuts are a good thing.
Those crack me up! Have a great day!
you made my morning start with a huge smile.
Work From Home
Post a Comment