Tip for the blisters. Get a tube of chapstick and rub it on the inside of your skates where they rub. It will work like a charm. Do not keep the chapstick. You will use it on your lips. If you do keep it mark it so you know it's for shoes only.
If you decide to pull the pregnant prank, you have to have a pregnant friend pee on a test for you. Then he will totally fall for it...unless of course he is now reading all of your comments to see what you have in store for him!
OMG the FB revenge is too funny! That's your ticket right there!
Great posts, got a good chuckle!
In my house, it's not turtles but Rocks..yes they are non living and all but dang if they aren't everwhere in my house and in my washing machine...luckily it's not a turtle...running a small turtle through the washing machine...eww, not good. LOL!
A handbag would definitely help ... oooh, and a pedicure is always good. The best revenge idea I've ever heard involved super glue and a sleeping husband, but I don't think you're that mad at him. ;-)
Well, even when you claim to have nothing to say, you're hilarious. And, be happy Elijah isn't into something worse- like spiders or snakes!! Turtle hunting sounds pretty cute, but possibly boring for mommies :)
I would really want to know what hubs did before I gave suggestions..besides mine are very off color..!Oh turtles hunts thtas so cute, what do you wear the hat and vest and have the net in hand ..that sounds fun....!!the only turtles I hunt are the chocolate pecan cluster type..and I never tire of them..
Funny post-its and educational comments too! Let's just say I took notes on people's suggestion for the next time I need to get even. Def. let us know how it turns out...pictures would be good too or maybe video?!?!?
Fill his car with inflated balloons while he is at work. He has to pop them before he can leave.
Make a screenprint of his computer desktop. Save it as a .jpg. Then, set it as his wallpaper. After that, hide his icons from the desktop. He'll be clicking the image and nothing will work (until you unhide the icons).
If hubby uses an umbrella (mine doesn't), dump a pile of confetti down inside it. When he opens it, it will dump over his head. Hole puncher scraps work well, too. The confetti won't damage his clothes.
Use the same confetti trick over his visor in the car. When he puts it down, he gets dumped on.
Did you see Shell at Things I Can't Say when she tricked her husband with the ovulation test? It looks just like a preganancy test. If you missed it, go find it. It was one of Supah's Survivors Challenges. There's a video of him "finding" it. Priceless.
48 comments:
I will think and get back to on the revenge thing....oh heres and idea...tell him your pregnant!
(that would scare the crap out of mine!)
I love that you do this. Ice water over the shower used to work for me but I hate the payback.
Turtle hunts? Too funny.
Have a great Tuesday! http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/04/whoaaado-turn-ac-turn-car-ignition/
Fun post. I think the only thing worse than being the victim of a practical joke is knowing that one is coming and just waiting...
I hacked into my husband's FB account and told everyone he loved colonoscopies.
I always liked the rubber band on the kitchen sink sprayer. When hubs goes to wash his hands he gets soaked! ;0)
You won't let your kid have a turtle farm? Meanest mom EVER! ;)
Tip for the blisters. Get a tube of chapstick and rub it on the inside of your skates where they rub. It will work like a charm. Do not keep the chapstick. You will use it on your lips. If you do keep it mark it so you know it's for shoes only.
New handbags fix EVERYTHING!! And I've decided this post-it thing is fun, so I've tried it now too. Thanks! :-)
I'd say Reynold's wrap on the toilet but guess who would end up cleaning it up - that's right - jokes on YOU!
LOL at your feet not being beautiful.
I think the best revenge would be to trick the hubs into thinking you are pregnant...unless, of course, he wants more and you don't.
I wanna do the post-it notes! Hm, where can I find them?
A new purse is totally inspirational!
Oh my gosh! Hacking into his facebook takes the cake! LOL Do that one.
If you decide to pull the pregnant prank, you have to have a pregnant friend pee on a test for you. Then he will totally fall for it...unless of course he is now reading all of your comments to see what you have in store for him!
you should google a prank, but don't do anything that would scar him emotionally!
Ha! I liked the post-it idea, how did you do that? Is there a site for it?
I taped down the nozzle of the kitchen's sink sprayer once... depending on the design of your sink, that could be a good one.
Your blog is ridiculously cute, keep it up!
Ha ha... yep that's why you need your own place to grow your turtle farm...
Sounds like your hubby is due for some pranks!!!! Let us help you plot... :-)
OMG the FB revenge is too funny! That's your ticket right there!
Great posts, got a good chuckle!
In my house, it's not turtles but Rocks..yes they are non living and all but dang if they aren't everwhere in my house and in my washing machine...luckily it's not a turtle...running a small turtle through the washing machine...eww, not good. LOL!
HA @ Kristina. Love it~!
Oh I have missed you my funny friend....I can always count on you to make me smile.
xox
*~Michelle~*
ps. and secretly jealous that you have pretty feet. Mine resemble The CryptKeeper from "Tales of The Crypt". ACK!
love the notes. I am not good at getting back at people I do not like to play jokes.. I bet your feet are just fine..
lol you know its funny...new handbags help EVERYTHING!!! :)
what you have ugly feet?
really?
I want proof.....
Retail therapy does have healing powers. AH ha ha
A handbag would definitely help ... oooh, and a pedicure is always good. The best revenge idea I've ever heard involved super glue and a sleeping husband, but I don't think you're that mad at him. ;-)
I can't wait to hear about the revenge you will heap on your husband!!! And, never get a turtle. We had one... They really smell!
Love your post-its this week! Can't wait to hear about your revenge!
My forms of getting revenge on my husband involve scaring the cra-p out of him. Hope yours does too. :)
Never underestimate the transforming powers of a fresh coat of polish on the toes!
Well, even when you claim to have nothing to say, you're hilarious. And, be happy Elijah isn't into something worse- like spiders or snakes!! Turtle hunting sounds pretty cute, but possibly boring for mommies :)
Awwww I so miss turtle-hunting, snake-seeking days :)
I would really want to know what hubs did before I gave suggestions..besides mine are very off color..!Oh turtles hunts thtas so cute, what do you wear the hat and vest and have the net in hand ..that sounds fun....!!the only turtles I hunt are the chocolate pecan cluster type..and I never tire of them..
A new handbag helps with anything! Get a nice tan one - that's what I want!
Oh the turtle farm is so funny. Sounds like a great summer project, lol.
Have a fabulous day and thanks for always bringing a smile to my face!
awww a turtle farm! my lil one is scared of anything that crawls.. bugs turtles.. etc! haha!!
Yeah we need to know wht hubs did before we can give you payback suggestions LOL!
I'm sure the fake pregnancy test gag has been mentioned... I so wanted to do that on April Fool's but forgot!
Funny post-its and educational comments too! Let's just say I took notes on people's suggestion for the next time I need to get even. Def. let us know how it turns out...pictures would be good too or maybe video?!?!?
I think the cure would be a new purse and new shoes!
Love this post!
"..good revenge ideas for my hubby..?" That cracked me up!hahaha!
Betty xx
So few feet are truly lovely. What's up with that?
I am noooo good at pranks. Or practical jokes. Or anything like that. Sorry.
I love postie posts. I really should join in. I am kinda lazy. YIKES!
Fill his car with inflated balloons while he is at work. He has to pop them before he can leave.
Make a screenprint of his computer desktop. Save it as a .jpg. Then, set it as his wallpaper. After that, hide his icons from the desktop. He'll be clicking the image and nothing will work (until you unhide the icons).
If hubby uses an umbrella (mine doesn't), dump a pile of confetti down inside it. When he opens it, it will dump over his head. Hole puncher scraps work well, too. The confetti won't damage his clothes.
Use the same confetti trick over his visor in the car. When he puts it down, he gets dumped on.
Thanks for the laugh.
I am not much of a practical joker but I hope you think of something to get back at hubby good!
I loved this! I also like the notes, so cute!
The hubs is so in for it.
We go on frog hunts in this household. Dylan lives in breathes frogs. It's a sick obsession.
A new handbag would definitely help. Take it from one who knows...I'm thinking I'm in need of one now.
Sarah, so glad to tell you your comment (and link to you) is on Wed. post. You're funny so often; I enjoy your comments alot.
LOL I've got noting better then Trish's idea. More babies always scares a man:)
Ahhh...revenge can be so much fun sometimes. Good luck to you!
-FringeGirl
Did you see Shell at Things I Can't Say when she tricked her husband with the ovulation test? It looks just like a preganancy test. If you missed it, go find it. It was one of Supah's Survivors Challenges. There's a video of him "finding" it. Priceless.
Post a Comment