Lovely tribute, Sara.
Sounds like a special person.....
Praying for peace and comfort today.
A life cut so short. Thinking of you!
I am soooo sorry for your loss - I just cannot imagine...praying for you today to have comfort and peace.
Wonderful post and memories to cherish forever.
Ahh, tears. Beautiful post.
Thinking of you today. Beautiful tribute.
Nothing I tried to write seemed quite right, so let me just leave it at that I'm thinking of you and praying for you.
I'm so sorry Sara. I bet he's smiling right now.
beautiful post sara!praying for you today!
This was a very sweet post! Thinking of you today!
Wishing you smiles on a not so happy day!
Beautiful post for your brother. I truly believe that loved ones souls are always with us, watching us from above. Sending you hugs & prayers today.
sending prayers your way today...
beautiful post...hugs to you today!!
Beautiful tribute....Hugs to you..!
Such a sweet tribute. And I love that the tag is "He rocked a mullet to the end."
Lovely post. So sorry for your loss.Love the label.
I pray that you can smile when you think of him today.
Powerful tribute, Sara!So sorry for your loss.Big hugs!B xx
hugs to you Sara..It was a long post on my blog but I am glad you learned more..
X's and O's to you my dear.
Hope that you are doing ok. My thoughts are with you xxx
Hugs to you my friend...
Oh Sara...I'm so very sorry.Thinking of you and he was lucky to have had you in his life (and I can tell you were just as lucky to have him)....
Wow, hard to see the screen with tears in my eyes. So sorry for your loss. So moved by your tribute!
So sorry for your loss -- sounds like there will always be sweet, special memories.
I am so sorry for your loss. But, I love the way you are keeping him alive in your memories!
I'm sorry :-(
Simply beautiful tribute! Such love!! Sorry for your loss!!!! Big Hug,Coreen
awww I'm sorry to hear about your brother :( Loved how he totally rocked out the Mullet MN Style
I'm sorry for your loss. It seems like the best are taken from us too soon...
That is a sweet memorial to him. I am sorry for your loss. He looked kind.
a beautiful post. In our tradition we say - may his memory be eternal.
Beautiful post. Lots of love to you!
Great tribute!
Sorry for your loss.
Post a Comment
38 comments:
Lovely tribute, Sara.
Sounds like a special person.....
Praying for peace and comfort today.
A life cut so short. Thinking of you!
I am soooo sorry for your loss - I just cannot imagine...praying for you today to have comfort and peace.
Wonderful post and memories to cherish forever.
Ahh, tears. Beautiful post.
Thinking of you today. Beautiful tribute.
Nothing I tried to write seemed quite right, so let me just leave it at that I'm thinking of you and praying for you.
I'm so sorry Sara. I bet he's smiling right now.
beautiful post sara!
praying for you today!
This was a very sweet post! Thinking of you today!
Wishing you smiles on a not so happy day!
Beautiful post for your brother. I truly believe that loved ones souls are always with us, watching us from above. Sending you hugs & prayers today.
sending prayers your way today...
beautiful post...hugs to you today!!
Beautiful tribute....Hugs to you..!
Such a sweet tribute. And I love that the tag is "He rocked a mullet to the end."
Lovely post. So sorry for your loss.
Love the label.
I pray that you can smile when you think of him today.
Powerful tribute, Sara!
So sorry for your loss.
Big hugs!
B xx
hugs to you Sara..
It was a long post on my blog but I am glad you learned more..
X's and O's to you my dear.
Hope that you are doing ok. My thoughts are with you xxx
Hugs to you my friend...
Oh Sara...
I'm so very sorry.
Thinking of you and he was lucky to have had you in his life (and I can tell you were just as lucky to have him)....
Wow, hard to see the screen with tears in my eyes. So sorry for your loss. So moved by your tribute!
So sorry for your loss -- sounds like there will always be sweet, special memories.
I am so sorry for your loss. But, I love the way you are keeping him alive in your memories!
I'm sorry :-(
Simply beautiful tribute! Such love!! Sorry for your loss!!!!
Big Hug,
Coreen
awww I'm sorry to hear about your brother :(
Loved how he totally rocked out the Mullet MN Style
I'm sorry for your loss. It seems like the best are taken from us too soon...
That is a sweet memorial to him. I am sorry for your loss. He looked kind.
a beautiful post. In our tradition we say - may his memory be eternal.
Beautiful post. Lots of love to you!
Great tribute!
Sorry for your loss.
Post a Comment