6.10.2010

Fire Away...Answers Part II

Laughingly, I now remember sitting at my desk in May thinking to myself, "I will have so much time to read and stay caught up on blogs this summer! I can't wait!" Ha! I find myself busier than ever, although it is time with bike rides,shopping park playing, tu

rtle watching shopping and trampoline bouncing...I can get used to this!

Teri @ MightyMFamily asked: Please chronicle the importance of peanut butter throughout your life.

I see you are getting a lot of PB questions....I wonder why??

Oh Peanut Butter (yes, it is a proper noun in my world) I *think* my love affair begin...actually, I have no idea. I know it was 7-9 years ago though. Don't give me any of the "low fat" junk either. Natural, Jif, crunchy...whatever, I will eat it.
Yes, I eat peanut butter DAILY, and probably have for the last 5-6 years. Now? Next year? I have a student who is highly allergic- as in, carries an epi pen- in my homeroom. What am I going to do? I think peanut butter oozes from my pores. (I am a bit stressed)


In that vein, Alicia asked, "What is your favorite snack/junk food?

Um, Reese's, followed by popcorn. And chips. Sometimes oatmeal creme pies or cookie dough. I adore Pop Tarts Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ones and can't keep them in the house. Or licorice, or M&M's. Sometimes cookies. (ahem, it appears I have a few)

From Kmama...."Aside from peanut butter, what is your favorite food?"

Easy. Pizza.

What's your favorite thing to do in the summer with your boys? (From Erin)
Um, play, hunt turtles, bike, walk and general boy stuff! We also bake a lot, like yesterday we made cookies and muffins. Last week we made 2 cakes with homemade frosting.

Are you an outdoorsy kind of person? like do you like to go camping and stuff?

Well, I love not camping. Seriously? Every camping experience of the last 10 years has involved rocks, winds, rain, poison ivy, and misery. I do love to be outside more as I get older though. Running has given me a new appreciation for the outdoors, and the beauty we can find.

Amy wants to know how tall I am?

A very tall 5'2 1/2 inches. If I am wearing good shoes, I can bump that to 5'2 3/4 inches. I have very long legs though. And a long torso, and long neck, so I appear to be about 5'10 at first. For sure.

Oh Barbaloot....If you had to choose between peanut butter or running, for the rest of your life, which one would you give up?

Peanut butter. No, yes...aghhhhhh!!!! Why? Why such a difficult question!?

Finally, Mr. Urban Cowboy asked, "Aside from running, what would you consider your next favorite activity?"

Shopping. I do a lot of that too. The other day Asher told me, "Sorry, can't shop mom, all the stores are closed."

Me: All of them?

"Yes, mom, all of them. They runned out of stuff."

Well. Hopefully he will be up for it tomorrow when I take him to his first Flea Market!

post signature

5 comments:

Foursons said...

These answers cracked me up. You got some tough ones- having to choose between your two loves and all. And Asher...what a guy!

Kmama said...

LOL at that question forcing you to choose between PB and running. So funny!

I hate camping too. I just refuse to do it. The hubs doesn't even ask anymore.

Liz Mays said...

I envy you those long legs, what with being a shorty! I just look short no matter what! You REALLY do like peanut butter!

Barbaloot said...

You so did not answer my question!!! Cheating. Good luck next year with the allergic kid---that is gonna be rough.

Paging Doctor Mommy said...

Asher and Reagan would get along great... I asked her the same set of questions from her Father's Day card, but asked them about Mommy instead. She announced that Mommy likes to shop for EVERYTHING!