6.16.2010

Thank You Very Much- My *first* time

Oh, I feel all giggly, doing this for the first time...I was going to answer more of my questions, but will do so Friday, because I need to get these off my chest...

To the Internet:

Stay up. Quit going down. And? Totally cancelling your bum when our new stuff comes in next week. I have fallen behind on every blog Thank You Very Much.

To the Cable Man,

Thank you very much for showing up before 7 a.m. last time you came. What did you expect to see when you looked in the window? {sorry for any eye scarring there buddy}

Dear Weather?

This rain? And these never ending clouds? For the last 16 days? My kids NEED to get outside. Stop. Warm up.

Thank you very much.

Now? I've got more, but best whip on out and catch up on blogs before our internet goes down...again...

check out Kmama for hers, which are admittedly better than mine.


post signature

39 comments:

Cheeseboy said...

Not sure where you are at, but the weather has been whacked out here too. It seems summer will never begin.

Kristina P. said...

Cheeseboy and I live in the same area, and I was just telling my husband that it sucks we have to wear a coat. Next week is the official start of summer!

erin said...

mind.in.gutter. first, the title, and then the note to the internet—stay up, quit going down—all i want to say is "THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID" right now!

Helene said...

My mind is in the gutter too, just like the previous commenter! I was thinking we were gonna hear about our actual FIRST time...as if. Then the line "stay up, quit going down" just sent me over the edge into laughing hysterics.

I better not let Tim know I had sex on the brain for even a minute. That could be dangerous.

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, the first time! Congratulations! Sorry to tell your previous commenters we've had hot, humid weather all of June. We used the a/c in April. "Thank you very much".

Belly Charms said...

I just found Thank you very much! Love it! I am a new follower too!

Vanessa said...

People are up BEFORE 7 a.m.?!? And WORKING?!? I thought only 6-year-olds and 3-year-olds got up at that time!

Tara said...

We've had weird internet at times too. It will drive somebody crazy!

Before 7am is just plain rude. I always feel bad for how they see me BUT if they had arrived when they were supposed to, they wouldn't have had to see it. I would never be dumb enough to schedule before 8am so I know it's their problem and not mine.

The Stiffs said...

I'll trade one day of rain for one day of 110 degree heat index. Cute list!

Kaci said...

I know this weather...like AS IF...I ran outside yesterday and the wind was not blowing in my favor and then the mugginess mix with 80 degrees but no sun. COME ON!

Kmama said...

Yay! You're a TYVM virgin! LOL

Sorry about the internet. We had that problem a few months ago and it turned out our lines and modem (we have cable internet) went bad. I was about to lose my mind. Thank goodness they fixed it quickly for us.

Thanks for linking up!

Trish said...

peeping through the windows...are you serious....did he have a ax????
Just kidding don't start wiggin out on me!

Cool Gal said...

I just love this idea. Kinda like a "free pass" to whine on your blog. Sometimes you just need to get things off your chest! :) The weather...don't even get me started. Crabby, crabby, crabby (Yes, we live in the same state!). Sun came out briefly yesterday, is shining today, but the mister told me rain is in the forecast. Maybe I'll move to Texas.

"Peeping Tom," nice.

Can anyone participate in this "Thank you very much" post? It looks that way, but I just want to make sure.

Have a great day!

Lindsay said...

Bahahahaha your cable man shows up early?

Anonymous said...

The weather is nice here!!!!

The Mother said...

Why do you need a special meme to whine on your blog? Isn't that what blogs are for?

Amy said...

hey,,,
we are having the cable guy coming today.. Next week is going to be full of rain.. Oh my what to do..

Have a great day..

Nicole said...

wow 16 days is ridiculous! sorry your computer keeps going down, that is not fun. ours at home is really old and freezes up alot so i have to use the computer at work, so sad i have to blog at work, woah is me:)

Kelly said...

Poor cable guy,

A few months ago I had just gotten out of the shower when my dog (he's big) was going nuts. I ran to the door to get him in and was face to face with 4 men in a cable truck. I didn't even know that they were coming at all! I was standing there in my towel and wet hair! Oh well, I guess that gave them something to laugh about all day. At least the dog didn't bite them! HAHA!

Furry Bottoms said...

I believe that cable people have a union out there somewhere; a union where they agree to never be on time. To show up unexpectedly, to not show up when supposed to... to do the weirdest things ever.

BUT... most of us need them. Sad but true.

Meg said...

Yay for winning HawthoRNe! Thank you so much, I am very very excited. Yay!

Anyways, I had the same beef with my internet last weekend. It crashed on Friday and was down until Monday when the internet man had to come by. Boo. I really hope your internet gets all better because I know it really sucks.

~Meg @ "Through the Roses"

Betty Manousos said...

Sorry about the Internet. Awful!
It's really hot here!
I'm going swimming this weekend.
Hugs
B xx

Loukia said...

You go, girl! ;)
And seriously... rain in the summer SUCKS!

{Kimber} said...

7 am?! sick, twisted cable man!

Beth Zimmerman said...

Laughed at the mental image from the cable comment. Sorry your internet is fritzed. I am way too dependent on mine. If it went out I might just have heart failure! Hope you find some sunshine soon! Kids need outside time! Especially in the summer!

Unknown said...

New Follower! I live in Alabama and we've had some pretty nasty storms pop up in the afternoons. BUT it's going to be really hot here this weekend! Darn cable guy!!

Liz Mays said...

Your cable man's arrival is like a miracle! You got the first appointment of the day and when does that EVER happen?

Emma said...

Congrats on doing Thank you very much for the first time! Holy goodness prior to 7am is just plain rude.....I don't do cheerful in the morning!!!!

Mrs. M said...

I hate when things don't work properly! And yeah, weather, I'm talking to you too!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I am SO with you on the rain. It's hot here but it's been raining a LOT and the dude gets way crabby if he can't go outside!

Mayhem and Moxie said...

I LOVED this post, Sara. Such fun. Totally something that I hadn't seen before.

And what kind of service company shows up before 7 am? That's nuts. I've never heard of such a thing!!

-Francesca

Foursons said...

I have internet, but no computer. Maybe we can hook up and work this thing out.

Miller Racing Family said...

Don't even get me started on the Internet. Since going totally wireless in the house it has been a nightmare. I hate when I have a comment all typed out and I hit publish and then it goes down. Lets just say I am not a happy mom.
Have a great day and I can't wait to learn more about you!

Holly said...

Heh!

Your cable man is my neighbor, who started mowing last Friday before 7 am. **Who does that?!**

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I hope that weather improves! And, please, don't send it this way!

Amy said...

Happy Friday...

LucieP said...

yay!!! You will love this meme!!
I hope you have a fab weekend hot mama!

Anonymous said...

that's so funny!I can totally relate to that, but at our house the pest control man always shows up uninvited, he says "oh you didn't know I was coming??" It's like I don't have to say anything, I look like crap, and I gasp, It's so annoying!LOL

honeypiehorse said...

Mmmn, funnel cake!