7.12.2010

Colorado!


Okay, I am working fast here. I snuck borrowed Corey's MacBook, so I have only limited time until he catches me until I need to, um, do other stuff. (By the way? The man has us traveling with 3 iPhones, 2 iPads, 1 iTouch, and 1 Macbook...um...anyone else see issues!?) Anyway, I thought I'd share some of Corey's (unedited, still in RAW form) pics with you!

We are having a blast so far! We have toured Capulin Volcano in New Mexico, spent the night on the top of a mountain. With bears and mountain lions. Yes, I am that brave. We took the Highway of Legends and saw some amazing scenery, and landed in Alamoso, where we are goi

ng to the Great Sand Dunes tomorrow.

Then? I am not sure. I am just along for the ride, and the scenery. Well, and do stuff like this.

Not sure when I will be back again! I've been mostly updating my stuff on Facebook, and Core is giving me the stink eye...(yes, he caught me, I think he can sense me touching this thing. which I like, I might use it more often.)

post signature

46 comments:

Miller Racing Family said...

Wow, it looks like you all are having a great time. I love all the photos. The last one just cracked me up!
I say keep stealing those Mac machines and let us see all the fun you are having!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

It looks beautiful there! I think you're having a lot of fun! ;)

Avery Tales said...

What an awesome vacation! I've always wanted to visit Colorado in the summer. I need to find you on fb.

Liz Mays said...

You're so sneaky!!! I know you're having a blast!

The Stiffs said...

Have fun. Careful with the Mac Kool Aid, if you drink too much, you'll have all the stuff too.

Jen said...

I just have to know, why does he have so many 'toys' but can't share any with you?

Sarah said...

Very cool! I've never seen that part of the country. Bet it's beautiful.

Kmama said...

Looks like so much fun!!

Nothing like being connected while on vacation.

Kelli said...

Looks and sounds like a lot of fun! And I LOVE my MacBook Pro, and I'm working on converting Brad into a Mac. It's slow going. Oh well.
Keep updating us when you can, but enjoy it!

Pres. Kathy said...

Looks like you are having an awesome time!

The Napkin Dad said...

Sounds like a great time. I loved the Capulin volcano, it was such a cool, out of the way spot with gorgeous views.

Cool Gal said...

Gorgeous photos. Sounds like you're having a lot of fun. The last picture cracks me up. I remember hanging upside down on the monkey bars as a kid. Fun!

Tiffany Tweedie said...

Love the pics - especially the last one! That's talent, baby!

Sounds like you're having a fab time!

honeypiehorse said...

Good times! Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

Anonymous said...

where did we all go so very wrong with all this tech junk?


get back to basics and have fun you...

The Mother said...

So why are you wasting valuable vacation time talking to us?

Mama4Real said...

Need Pics of MOUNTAINS!

susan said...

so glad you are having a great time!!!

are you coming out to california?

Sara said...

Sara,

I love the photos and I'm envious as I always wanted to explore the West. How many states are you visiting?

I hope you have a wonderful time:~)

The Urban Cowboy said...

Looks and sounds like an awesome time! But why so many gadgets?

Betty Manousos said...

WOW! It looks great there! Love these pics too!!
I hope you have a SUPER FAB time, Sara
B xx

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip!!! Getting in some running?

King J's Queen said...

Great pics!

No, I don't see any issues. When we travel, we carry 2 laptops and 3 cell phones...minimum.

Looks like ya'll are having a great time! Keep enjoying yourselves.

Vanessa said...

Those are wonderful pictures! Looks like you're having a lot of fun!

"Cookie" said...

Looks like you guys are having a blast. And you were worried? Have fun and be safe!

heidi said...

Hope you guys are having a BLAST!

Meeko Fabulous said...

Can't wait to hear more about your trip! :) And you're driving around with all that thousands dollars worth of technology with you?! I can totally see where you're coming from. Axe murders and werewolves can smell technology a mile away . . . ;)

{Kimber} said...

great pics!!! I know y'all are having a blast and NO I don't see a thing wrong with all those devices!!! {spoken by a true Apple junkie}

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

beautiful photos. Enjoy yourself.

Nicole said...

Wow that first photo makes me want to go on a roadtrip right now!!! great photos, thanks for posting them! I hope you guys have a great rest of your vacation!

Unknown said...

Love the photos! Glad you are having a great time.

Mrs. M said...

C'mon, I'm sure Corey has a "thing" he'll let you play with.....

is exactly what I would say if I had a devious kind of mind. :)

Sounds like a great trip!!

Trish said...

You are all over the place lately girl...I can't keep up with you and I am sure a crazed man with an ax couldn't either....just sayin'

Have a great trip!!!!

Crystal Escobar said...

I love that last picture :)
Looks like you're having a great time.

Farah Jasmine said...

Looks like so much fun!! Oh, and definitely there might be some issue with all the Apple products! *hehe*

Emma said...

The pictures look amazing...hope that you are all having a fabulous time! I love Colorado...Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Those some great pix, keep them coming
Mr Monkey

Kameron said...

Kudos to you blogging on vacation! I've been unplugged for 3 weeks and have tons of catching up to do! Have fun!

Together We Save said...

Looks like you are having a wonderful time!

Sarah MP said...

Bears and mountain lions, but no axe murdereds I hope! : ) Looks like you guys are having a great time!

peewee said...

how fun!!! I want a vacation!!!

Holly said...

Looks like great fun. I don't have to tell you to have a wonderful time! ;)

Michelle said...

How fun! I have only been to Southwestern Colorado a few times. Mesa Verde is amazing. I want to take my kids there to visit sometime soon.

Counselormama said...

This looks like an awesome vacation!

Amy said...

Wow two i-pads. We have one, a macbook pro, and to i-phones the new ones. We love apple in my house.. Have a great day. Loved the last picture..

Salt said...

Fantastic photos! I miss that part of the country too much. At least you have plenty to keep you connected. :)