8.13.2010

More Winners!


True Random Number Generator 24Powered by RANDOM.OR

Congrats Michelle at My Pixie Dreams! You won the charm from Jessica's Gifts! Contact me for details!

and the winner of the $2o gift certificate for Jessica's Gifts is...Kayla! Send me your info Kayla!

True Random Number Generator 3
Thank you, thank you, thank you, from the bottom of my heart for all the kind and wonderfully supportive comments on my blog feature. It is never easy to "spill your guts" that way, and your support means a lot to me! I'm going to work on responding to you all here this weekend!

Finally, As I went over to My Pixie Dreams to visit, I saw she TAGGED me for this cool award! Here are my answers!

My Questions…

1. What is your signature color? Lots of black! Otherwise...hmmm, I guess I like green too!

2. Your most embarrassing moment? It involved me, teenage years, a public bathroom and subsequent embarrassment beyond words. Ever.

3. Would you ever get anything pierced other than your ears? If yes, what? My nose. Actually, I almost did it this spring, but my role as a teacher stopped me. I wasn't sure if parents would react badly to a teacher with a pierced nose.

4. Are you a social butterfly or a homebody? A bit of each, if that is possible! I love to be alone at times, and yet, when I am out, I love that too!

5. Are you done having babies or do you want more? DONE!! Over! Finito!

6. Are you loyal to your hairstylist or are do you tryout every salon in town? Corey's cousin, who is 26, bought a salon about a year ago, so I have been going to her. It is a really nice place, with the full massages, hair, make up line...swanky AND? I get to say I am supporting the fam. Score!

7. How many times have you moved in your life? 5 and hoping for a 6th in the next couple of years!

8. If you could plan your dream vacation with just you and your love where would it be? He would be all, "let's go hike up the side of a mountain and fall off, wouldn't that be fun?" While I am more, "Let's sit on a beach with a cool drink and a shopping mecca nearby!" So...Italy it is!

The 8 I tag are…

It's the World I Know

The Najera Family

Ace at If You Think Round is Funny

Kaci at Ellyphant

Kelli

Amy

Trish

Sarah at Through The Picture Window

I'm afraid you are going to have to answer the same questions, because, well, I am supposed to be at a wedding in...13 minutes!

14 comments:

Liz Mays said...

Now I'm kinda curious if parents really would react poorly to a pierced nose. I hope not!

I've moved 18 times. I can't even believe it.

Barbaloot said...

I think your random picker is broken. Just sayin.

Emma said...

They are cool questions!!! As a parent I would be more than happy with you having a pierced nose!!!

Amy said...

Thanks for the tag.. Have fun at the wedding...

Kelli said...

Thanks for the tag! These should be fun. Enjoy the wedding. Italy sounds fun but I'm afraid I will never get to go overseas-Brads too tall to survive that long of a flight in coach!

Kristina P. said...

I am with you on the beach vacation. A hike would be a punishment.

Cool Gal said...

Ah, thanks for the award! :)

I loved your answers and learning a bit more about you, Sara. Your dream vacation is perfect.

I have to say, though, one of my favorite parts of this post was the last sentence. I busted a gut. :)

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

Congratulations Michelle!

Miller Racing Family said...

What great answers. I love the baby questions. I always tell people we are done and we hope God is listening. Not like we are telling him what to do!
Hope you have a great weekend!

Tracie said...

I'm not allowed to have any funky piercings or odd hair colors at my hospital. BOO!

Stephanie said...

Oh Italy. Sigh..Okay so about that bathroom story...

Sandra said...

Just read all the questions with your answers...I love stuff like that. It's such a good way to get to know people.

Michelle Pixie said...

WooHoo! I am so excited that I won! And I loved all your answers. I have to say as a parent with a nose piercing I totally wouldn't judge! ;-)

Trish said...

I agree...I think your picker is on the fritz!

Anyhoo....thanks for giving me the tag...I shall go play along!