8.11.2010

The Next Giveaway!

Did you know I love to run? Well, SURPRISE! I do! A few weeks ago, I was looking around on Etsy for some cool runners jewelry and happened on Jessica's Gifts...and fell in love! I found about 5 I wanted badly, and ended up having her custom make this one for me.
She is fast, friendly and super easy to work with! Best of all? Jessica is offering one of you a $20 gift certificate to her store, Jessica's Gifts! All you have to do is head over to her shop and leave me a comment telling me what you'd love to get from her shop.
Now, most of her stuff is for runners, but you don't have to be a runner to love her stuff! Head over and tell me what you love! (and you could totally get me the one that says, "Will run for cupcakes") Hey! I bet she could do one that says, "Will run for PB!" sweet!

Today I am giving this away, and TOMORROW? I am giving this one!

post signature

33 comments:

Jen said...

I love the Miles to go before I sleep. Mostly because I always run at night. She has some really great charms and the prices are SO reasonable. Awesome find Sara, thanks for sharing.

Chandra said...

I love "run like a mother" I love the inuendo! I am a mother who loves to run AND it reminds of somthing Samuel L. Jackson would have said in Pulp Fiction! Very Clever! :)
PS..I also have a co-worker who's wife is training for a triathalon (GAWD)...I'm most definately sending them to her sight!

Kayla said...

I love the "Run like a Mother" charm. I hope I win so I can get it without spending MY money :)

Thanks for the chance!

The Stiffs said...

I love them all but I'm all about Run Like a Mother. I was looking a shirt that said that the other day. I love what you picked too but I just don't love 26.2 so much ;)

Barbaloot said...

Those are great---love the one she made for you! It almost makes me wish I were more of a runner so I could wear one without feeling like a poser:)

But I do love the "miles to go" ones because I feel like they could apply to more than just running.

Unknown said...

Oh my God, I LOVE YOU for pointing me in the direction of this shop!

My fiance is a runner (who doesn't mind slightly, SLIGHTLY feminine jewelry!) and I'd love to get him one similar to yours. . .but with the date of his marathon on the larger disk.

Even if I don't win this one, I'm buying something!

Brooke said...

What a great giveaway, and I love that you had her custom make that great necklace for you! I love the "Run like a mother" necklace :)

Anonymous said...

Double Sided Scrabble Tile Initial Pendant - wow i didnt think i would find anything as i have done so much running in my life I'm burnt out...

but this would be for mom...

Mrs. M said...

She has some cool stuff! I would go for the wine charms on scrabble tiles!! :)

susan said...

i really like the "live what you love" charm. :)

Nicole said...

I love the one step at a time one:)

Miller Racing Family said...

How cute is that necklace. I love the miles to go before I sleep. I think every mom needs that one.
Maybe she should make one that say must run because of cupcakes, lol.
Have a great day!

Ace said...

Me, me, me! I love the One Step At A Time one, because that's how I need to think about everything!

Also saw the ♥♥ to Quilt and would totally want one that says to knit instead!

the higgins' said...

Oh, they are all soooo cute! I love the "miles to go before I sleep" one, and the "One step at a time" one, although they are all beautiful!!

Unknown said...

Awesome. I definitely need one that says "will run for cupcakes."

Sarah said...

Love these! I might get myself one even if I don't win. The shoe charms are cute, and the "love to run" necklace. But the one she made for you is by far my favorite! I might have to request one like it :)

~*Michelle*~ said...

OH awesome giveaway my friend. Totally laughed out loud at the "will run for PB"

I love that simple peace pendant...that is a "me" piece of jewelry.

Hope this finds you smiling.....

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

I like the "What goes around comes around".

She has some great looking items!

Stephanie said...

live what you love. Sigh. That one hits home tonight baby.

Alexandra said...

I love "run like a mother."

WOnderful.

honeypiehorse said...

Very pretty - so you!

Sarah said...

I like the love to quilt charms. perfect!

Kaci said...

OMG I want that!!! =) Super cute...I like this one too http://www.etsy.com/listing/49348988/reach-for-the-stars-hand-stamped-charm

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

I like the Run Like A Girl.

TMB @ RACING WITH BABES said...

She has some great stuff. I would love the "I run for cupcakes" or "miles to go before I sleep" Great giveaway!

Momma got the runs said...

I love the live what you love charm although for me I think I would like custom one-I have three boys so My boys are my joy or even just Believe. Great to find your blog!

SylB said...

I love the runner girl with the stars, but she says she can do other things - like a tiara. I'd love to see that. I also like the charm of the "running girl". My b-day is coming up, this would be a great gift. I'll have to hint around to the hubster!

one frugal lady said...

These are cute- I love the sole sister!
onecheaplady@yahoo.com

Michelle said...

I like the Love to Run necklace. Her stuff is so cute. Thanks for hosting!

comichelle51 at hotmail dot com

J. L. said...

THANK YOU! for sharing this site. I love the charms and am excited to Tri charms!

Michelle Pixie said...

I love the soul sister necklace!!

Vanessa said...

My favorite is the"Love to Run" necklace with the heart charm.vmir

Kameron said...

I realli like the one step at a time necklace and the wine charms! She has some really cute stuff!