9.02.2010

Ahhh...

Ah...Now that this:

Has been turned into this:


This group of rascals:

is headed here:
For some fun, duck{ing}, sliding and relaxing.



Whoot!

post signature

36 comments:

Heather said...

YAY!!!! Your room looks great! I'm hoping to take pics of mine today so i can do a blog about it too! Enjoy your vacation before it's back to the grindstone! You deserve it! :-)

Kristina P. said...

That looks awesome! have a great time.

Anonymous said...

vacation time already? really.. didnt the school year just start?

*sighs*


I need a vacation

Kmama said...

I'm so jealous!! Enjoy your time away!

Chandra said...

Your room looks awesome!

Now, go and enjoy your last days of freedom with your family!!

Pres. Kathy said...

Your classroom looks AMAZING! I used to be a teacher, so I can TOTALLY appreciate a newly decorated room! I hope you have a great year! Have fun on your trip!

Jen said...

Ooo, I hope that you have fun!

Kameron said...

Ohh fun! A last hoorah before school starts!

Anonymous said...

Love the Dells. Have fun. Was my favorite place when I was in the upper midwest....

Trish said...

it still frightens me that you are left in charge of children :P

hope ya have a great time girl and enjoy your last few days of freedom!

Nicole said...

oooo it looks like you guys are going to have such a great time! that is awesome they have bumper cars!!! ps I love the picture of your classroom with all the decorations! It must be so fun to decorate and plan out how you're going to have the room!

teacher girl said...

Your room looks AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME!!!! Have a great trip!!! :o)

Cool Gal said...

Your room looks great. So much work. Enjoy your much needed time away before the "chillins" arrive. Sounds like fun!

Barbaloot said...

Those water slides look amazing. Have fun!

Liz Mays said...

That helps ease the pain of mommy working!

Michelle said...

Enjoy! That place looks like a lot of fun.

Foursons said...

Yay for classrooms being ready! Enjoy your time, looks like a perfect last hoorah before school starts.

Meghan said...

Your room looks so fantastic!!!

Sandra said...

Have a terrific time! We've talked about going there for the last 3 years (it's 10 hours of driving, but I hear it's well worth it).
Can't wait for blog posts and pics!

Kaci said...

Have a super great time!! XOXO

jayayceeblog said...

Wow, look at those big slides ... that does look like fun! Awesome classroom!!!

Mama4Real said...

Looks like a blast! Have fun!

Betty Manousos said...

WOW! That does look awesome!

Big hugs,

B xx

Crystal Escobar said...

Oh now that place looks like so much fun!!!

The Mother said...

So how long into the school year does that lovely organization last?

Cheeseboy said...

That place looks AWESOME! I want to go there. That go cart track looks sick.

(Sick is a term that I think means "cool", but I am not sure.)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Here's to a brand new school year!

Holly said...

Your classroom is so perfect!

Hope you have a great vacation.

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Have a blast!

Miller Racing Family said...

Your classroom looks great! I hope you all have a great weekend. The water park looks like a blast.

Maude Lynn said...

Have fun!

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

Your room looks fabulous. I hope you guys had a great time before you get back to reality!

Anonymous said...

Vistiting from Urban Cowboy...I enjoyed your post over there...That place looks like so much fun! Enjoy! I liked your classroom too...It is huge...

Mrs. M said...

Hope you had a great time!! Good job on your 20 miler too!!! :)

Claudya Martinez said...

The room looks great! Well done.

Teachinfourth said...

We're in our 3rd week of school…couldn't go on a vacation now if I was offered.

Hope it's/was fun.