You know? Those weeks when everything seems jumbled? The thoughts fly around, you have 'assignments' from your ed coach to work on? They seem to suck up every ounce of energy you have- just trying to figure things out and fight the demons in your head? Hot Dog.
Here's my mantra right now:

Can you share your favorite quote, saying, mantra with me? Thank you.

28 comments:
God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.....
Then go back and try to change the things I can't again and again and again!!!!
I only have to live for one day. Just one day. :)
I am awesome! I am beautiful! I rock! ImPossible (of course)
When life hands you lemons, give them back and ask for chocolate.
My #1 saying is "It is what it is.", meaning, no amount of stress or worry is going to change it, so just buck up.
A girl can't read that sort of thing without her lipstick. From Breakfast at Tiffany's. I saw it in a magazine at some point and it always makes me laugh.
"Everythings better with ice cream"
:O)
...or PB in your case!
on a serious note....
"Live each day to make a memory because tomorrow is not a promise"
thoughts also become things we wish to forget... forget the right things...
*hugs*
I love my kids, I love my kids....
Seriously, I have to say this everyday, or they'll end up on the front porch with a 'Free' sign on their shirts. :)
I love this!! I really need to live it!
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11
"There is a choice you have to make in everything you do. So keep in mind that in the end, the choice you make, makes you."
-John Wooden
God won't put you through what he can't pull you through.
As the wedding gets closer, it's
"It'll be fine. No really, it'll be just fine"
I have a few!
1. Don't focus on the one person who hates you. You don't go to the park and put your picnic down next to the only pile of dog shit
2. Everything I've learned about life can be summed up in 3 words: It goes on
3. It's our choices that show us what we are, far more than our abilities
4. Jeremiah 29:11 - "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord", plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future
Maya Angelou has some great quotes - check some out.
today, my mantra was:
"be grateful you have a job...be grateful you have a job...."
even though my job was NOT one that i particularly enjoyed on this day.
This too shall pass... :)
Things Could Always be Worse!
When things are "bad," I always think how much worse thing could be...
That which does not kill us makes us stronger?
I just took Nyquil. I plead the fifth because my brain can't work right.
Happiness is something we create.....
And,
Be still. (quote from bible saying "be still for I am God"....reminds me I'm not in control.)
Today will be a good day.
yeah i know those weeks...smiles. and i like your quote...
hmmm..."Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter."~Bono
Something to the effect of, "Be who you are because those that mind don't matter & those that matter don't mind." Dr. Suess
<3 you girl
I could list a billion quotes and Bible verses! haha I keep a Word Doc for all the quotes I come across-- that way I can easily access them whenever I need them! I'll share a few...
"You have allowed me to suffer much hardship, but You will restore me to life again and lift me up from the depths of the earth." Psalm 71:20
My other suggestion was LucieP's quote, the full version is: "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." --Dr. Seuss
And my other fav quote: "Hope is a waking dream." --Aristotle
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
- Herm Albright
Bar none…that is my favorite.
Love it!
Inspiring!
My motto: Keep walking!
B xx
Worry wastes wisdom.
Post a Comment