Awe, they did a great job! And I love the scotch tape. Good thing they didn't ask for duct tape, that would have left marks on the wood. I'm sure he knows all about duct tape, right?
Busting a gut over the scotched taped socks. Bwahahaha... That is so funny.
My son hung a bunch of posters in his room using scotch tape. The controlling part of me wanted to take them down and hang them properly, but it's his room. LOL!
How fun. I bet they had a great time. Love the image of the little one's legs sticking out from under the tree. A perfect present!
That is awesome!!! The tape is the best part. After wanting my kids to help decorate a few years ago, I went and bought non breakable ornaments. If I want the help, I don't wanna clean up glass.
I love the scotch tape! That's awesome. We get broken ornaments too between the dog's tail and the cat being convinced the ornaments are there for him to play with!
Ahh! So cute! My boys helped decorate the tree too, and there is one section that has been pretty much taken over by m;y 5 year old as 'his side' - needless to say the majority of the ornaments are on that side, with bare spots throughout the rest of the tree! And the stockings keep getting thrown down about a dozen times a day! Ah, the joys of decorating early with kids!
44 comments:
haha, that is so cute! I LOVE it :)
Looks about right!
That's awesome!
ha thats priceless, wait till he gets his hands on duct tape
Ha! Love the Scotch tape!
Awe, they did a great job! And I love the scotch tape. Good thing they didn't ask for duct tape, that would have left marks on the wood. I'm sure he knows all about duct tape, right?
Oh how I laughed! That might be the most precious thing I have EVER seen! Love it.
Ha! Nice stocking with tape. We decorated here today, too.
And I'd like to follow your new blog if you'll have me...
sarahjanekipling at yahoo dot com
HAHAHAHAHA! LOVE the scotch-taped stockings!!
My kids would totally put up stockings with scotch tape!
Busting a gut over the scotched taped socks. Bwahahaha... That is so funny.
My son hung a bunch of posters in his room using scotch tape. The controlling part of me wanted to take them down and hang them properly, but it's his room. LOL!
How fun. I bet they had a great time. Love the image of the little one's legs sticking out from under the tree. A perfect present!
Scotch tape stockings? PRICELESS!
That is so cute!! Atleast he made sure the stockings were good and stuck so the candy wouldn't fall out. haha
I love the pic of him under the tree.
these made me laugh! the scotch tape really served its purpose...
Stockings taped to the fireplace! Too funny! Looks like they had fun though.
That's a far more entertaining way to do things. I love it!
That is too cute. I think the stockings taped to the mantle is my favorite.
That is awesome!!! The tape is the best part. After wanting my kids to help decorate a few years ago, I went and bought non breakable ornaments. If I want the help, I don't wanna clean up glass.
I love the scotch tape! That's awesome. We get broken ornaments too between the dog's tail and the cat being convinced the ornaments are there for him to play with!
LOL! Yup, that sounds about right.
LOL! We put our tree up yesterday and had to keep reminding the boys that there was more than one side to the tree.
I love it. My girls weren't that different...just one tree with lots of pink, purple and turquoise.
While I applaud the effort, everyone knows that scotch tape will not hold up a laden stocking.
Your boy needs to be introduced to DUCT tape, that ever popular item in the male toolkit.
So cute! Those are boys for ya!
~Sarah~
Ahh! So cute! My boys helped decorate the tree too, and there is one section that has been pretty much taken over by m;y 5 year old as 'his side' - needless to say the majority of the ornaments are on that side, with bare spots throughout the rest of the tree! And the stockings keep getting thrown down about a dozen times a day! Ah, the joys of decorating early with kids!
Well hey-the stocking look nice and secure at least:)
he did a beautiful job...scotch tape goes with everything!!! :O)
I love his little grin! He is so charming!
Scotch tape sure is better than glue!!!
That's awesome! Now, the question is.... did you leave their decorations or did you redecorate?
lol awwww! he did a great job with that tape!!! :)
no.way. that is too hilarious! we have yet to get our stuff out...gotta put away all my fall stuff first!
I'm sure no one will notice - isn't scotch tape invisible? At least he didn't break out the duct tape!!
Oh but they are so cute!!
The scotch taped stockings slay me with their awesomeness. At least you have stuff out and generally in the right place!
What a riot!
Literally dying over the tape!
That totally put a smile on my face! :-)
Love it! When I asked my boys to decorate I got ignored. :(
Uh yeah, that looks pretty familiar!!!!
That is hilarious! The first picture? Priceless!
Hilarious! The picture of your child giving the tree an oil change is awesome!!
Awww.... same with girls, actually.
I guess we should give thanks they couldn't find the duct tape or the stapler.
loooooove this! little boys are just so...well, *you* know! gotta love 'em! :)
Post a Comment