12.19.2010

British Ad Awards

Every year, the Walker Art Center has several screenings of the British Television Advertising Awards. It makes for a fun evening, to go out have to jam ourselves in the trunk in an attempt to find car keys

Take pictures next to a slightly creepy eyeball wall:
Watch some fun or amazing ads, this one being one of my favorites:


(and have the amazing lettuce wraps at 20•21)

(and a glass of wine...)


I love Girls Night Out.

post signature

26 comments:

Lindsay said...

haha this is so funny! Looks like fun!

Teachinfourth said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I'll have to catch the video later as my school district filters YouTube videos. The lettuce wraps at PF Chang's are also pretty amazing...

Sarah MP said...

That commercial is hilarious! Love it! Sounds like lots of fun.

Kristina P. said...

The Brits have some funny, cheeky commercials!

Barbaloot said...

That eyeball wall is more than a "little" creepy!

Amy said...

Oh Girls night out is always the best times for sure.. I have not had one of those in a long time. Oh how fun.. Funny clip.. Have a great day..

Chandra said...

I wish the US had commercials half as good as other countries...that was awesome!!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

It looks like a fun time!!!

heidi said...

Fun! I need a girls' night out. Wait, I think I need some girls, first. Hmph. LOL

Betty Manousos said...

Looks like you had a great fun!
Now I'm checking the commercial out!

Big hugs
B xx

Betty Manousos said...

haha! Funny!

Nicole said...

girls night is the best! LOVE LOVE That commercial! lol that was awesome!

Elizabeth-FlourishinProgress said...

looks like a blast....searching for the keys i mean.=)

a serious WOOT WOOT to ladies nights. They are lifesavers, marriage savers and mommy savers.

The Mother said...

Sounds like fun!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun. And that video cracked me up!

King J's Queen said...

One of these days, we're gonna have to go on a girls night out.

Funny commercial.

alison said...

once again i have to ask why i can't live someplace that does cool stuff.

Kmama said...

That looks like so much fun!

LOL at that commercial. I loved the baby coming out with the rock sign.

Kaci said...

Wine...I saw the word wine. =) You so purty!

Kayla said...

That was hilarious! Sounds like a fun night out - nice to get a little "me" time before Christmas.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Sounds like a perfect GNO to me!

Brynn said...

ever had the lettuce wraps at PF Changs? D-lightful! hope you found the keys...

Amy said...

Have a great day...

Stephanie said...

LOL Looks like a great girls night out...oh all except that creppy eyeball wall~! What is with that?

Lady Mama said...

There are few things in life better than a night out with friends!

mypixieblog said...

I love a night out with the girls, too :) This looks like so much fun!

Yea, what's the deal with the eyeball wall? OMG, that key search? Is me. Everytime I leave the apartment to go anywhere. So annoying!