5.18.2011

I've got nothin' for a title


 You know those times? The ones where you are all, "Oh, look how great I am doing! I am kicking this #$#@@ behind!" 
Then? 
A friend asks if everything is going all right with you. 
Then another. 
And another...
So, you do what seems natural...tell them yes and ignore further questions. (Which, apparently, is NOT a good thing, you know, like turning those who care about you away? I guess that is frowned upon. Who knew? I had thought my whole "I'm just pretending I didn't see that email/text/message" thing was working really well.) 


Anyway, time to: 


And start kicking bum again to send this ED to the gutter,(or somewhere lower than a gutter, maybe a...gorge? If it weren't for this intense gravity, I'd sent it to the moon. Which is not nice, because the poor old moon doesn't deserve this either. Better idea: I'll kick it to Pluto, then Pluto can have an identity other than the whole "Am I a planet or not?!" thing it is dealing with all the time.Have I ever mentioned how good I am at getting off topic? Truly, an art. Hey! I am an artist!)
I'm going to try to catch up when I can this week with all of you! 
Thank you for all you do, all the positive thoughts, prayers, messages all the time. Ya'll rock.  
post signature

22 comments:

Kristina P. said...

ED: Erectile Dysfunction? You can see I watch a lot of TV.

Kelli said...

I <3 you.
That is all.

Cheeseboy said...

Does a ED make people go off topic? Because once you kick the ED, I hope you still go off topic because it is hilarious!

Best of luck to you. I know you have the strength to beat it.

Holly said...

It's a journey ... you will get there and don't try to rush. Hugs to you....

Maia said...

Hi Sara,
just found your blog and saw you are a fellow Minnesotan and teacher! Lots in common already. :)

Di said...

Cheering you on! You can do it!

Kaci said...

I LOVE YOU!
That is all.

Anonymous said...

Hang in there. You're strong and we're all rooting for you.
xoxo

Cool Gal said...

Take care of yourself! :)

Anonymous said...

HmmmI got a whole different take on the ED thing. I mean when people start to ask that question its not always about you and in most cases its about them. But reguardless you know I'm here for ya

Sarah said...

BAAAAHAHAHAHA! If only it did mean erectile dysfunction. So much funnier and easier to take care of.

But seriously, kick it deep down into a gorge. We're all rooting for you.

bobbi said...

Hang in there - we're all here for you :)

Kristy said...

You're a strong woman!!

Oh Sara, you can be my wingman anytime! :) Just to be clear, I haven't graduated past 5k's yet. So if you're good with that? Let's do it! Kelli doesn't know it yet, but she's in too. We'll meet in the middle. Like Iowa? That's a flat state, right?

Richelle said...

You're strong. I definitely do not have it altogether. Sometimes I feel like I'm falling apart at the seams. You're awesome!

Teamarcia said...

Oh my sweet, hilarious friend! Yes let's kick that ED somewhere otherworldly for good! You are far, far, far too precious.

Tara said...

You rock! If anybody can kick its tail, you can! Hang in there!!

That's Ron said...

hang in there!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I know you can beat it!

Kitchen Belleicious said...

i love you, you are strong, hilarious and so much fun and you can do and beat anything. i believe in you most importantly!

alison said...

i love reading your posts. i can ride a thought train straight to "what the heck is she talking about-ville" as good as any....but girl, you've got me beat ;) i could totally follow your line of thinking though! now go kick some e.d. tail...and don't take no for an answer!

Charisse said...

Its cuz we love you woman. ANd we know that if we pester you enough....you'll eventually get back to us.

Betty Manousos said...

love ya!
very inspiring.

it seems we think alike.