Bonus points for any Minnesotan who can tell me where these were taken! (The rock/park ones. I don't expect you to know where my friends house who had the bonfire was. If you do know where the bonfire was? Don't say, because that would be creepy to know, you know, unless you were there.)
Wine tasting. No one told me you don't taste with your shirt.
I just landed an amazing stunt here. Too bad the camera missed it, because it was fierce.
I'm kinda frustrated I don't know where your pics are from. If you gave me an "area" of the TC, I could figure it out. But it's okay... I will just admire them. Also, you asked about what pace I run my run segments...I THINK (I don't have a real accurate number since I don't hit my splits after my run segments- only at mile markers) I run anywhere from 8-8:30 min. mile. Sorry- that's a lame answer...
I love summer too! I'm always so sad on Labor Day :-(
Also, MN looks so pretty in the summer! They only ever show Y'all on the news during blizzards and stuff, so I didn't really how green and pretty it was there!
AWww that looks like so much fun!! Love that lake and all the roasting of marshmellows! Great shot on the trampoline! ps very cool balancing on the board, you should try yoga! you'd be great!
what a fun Summer you are having so far.. I taste wine with my shirt.. When I could not until after Aug. So enjoy for me now.. Keep enjoying your Summer..
What fun you are having. I think everyone in education just loves the summer months. We love turning in Donnie's suit and tie for the farm clothes. Keep enjoying yourself!
33 comments:
No clue as to your location - I feel like in MN it could be a hundred different places :)
But it looks like SO MUCH FUN!
Oh man--lots of summer fun! Is that you on the tramp? I'd be totally being if I ever tried jumping like that these days.
Yum for flaming marshmallows!
The weather looks perfect!
Great photos! Looks like y'all were having way too much fun. I need a smores!
Haha- there you are with a stained shirt again :). It all looks like a lot of fun!
I think you need a wine bib!
Excellent pictures - what fun!
Looks like you guys have been having loads of fun. And while I don't drink wine, I would totally assume that you taste it with your shirt.
Girl, look at you getting all creative w/your pictures! Great, great shots! I expect a coffee table book to made ASAP and title it Summer 2011.
Great Summertime fun! :)
I'm kinda frustrated I don't know where your pics are from. If you gave me an "area" of the TC, I could figure it out. But it's okay... I will just admire them.
Also, you asked about what pace I run my run segments...I THINK (I don't have a real accurate number since I don't hit my splits after my run segments- only at mile markers) I run anywhere from 8-8:30 min. mile. Sorry- that's a lame answer...
Looks like you guys are having a blast! Yay for Summer outings!
I love summer, too!
Sorry, but I have no idea the location! I'm a bad Minnesotan!
You guys look like you're having so much fun!! Yay for summer!
I love summer too! I'm always so sad on Labor Day :-(
Also, MN looks so pretty in the summer! They only ever show Y'all on the news during blizzards and stuff, so I didn't really how green and pretty it was there!
Quarry Park, St. Cloud. Was just there the other day : )
Angie
AWww that looks like so much fun!! Love that lake and all the roasting of marshmellows! Great shot on the trampoline! ps very cool balancing on the board, you should try yoga! you'd be great!
Awwww that looks sooooooooooo amazing! We still have 6 weeks until we are out for summer in the UK :'-( xx
I have the same photos only different people! LOL
What a wonderful mother...
how much fun! I want to come spend the summer with you guys!
what a fun Summer you are having so far.. I taste wine with my shirt.. When I could not until after Aug. So enjoy for me now.. Keep enjoying your Summer..
Yay, for Summer. Where you live looks so beautiful! I hope you have a great weekend!
Marshmallows and vino...You're my kinda girl!
Looks like lots of great summer fun!
Beautiful photos! I have no idea where they were taken. If they were taken in the Cities, I'd probably know... but I don't think they were.
Wait - we're not supposed to drink with our shirts? I always share a little with my shirt. It just seems fair, yk?
Oh I am so jealous that your summer has begun....and with such style! Fab pictures....and now I want toasted marshmallows:)
such fun!!!
Awesome summer pictures! God I love this time of year... wish it was summer year-round. I'm already depressed just thinking about winter!
It looks like you are enjoying your summer! Cute pictures! I'm glad you're having fun!
What great pics!
What fun you are having. I think everyone in education just loves the summer months. We love turning in Donnie's suit and tie for the farm clothes. Keep enjoying yourself!
Post a Comment