A farmer's gotta farm.
And keep an eye on the fields.
| Hey, even the best farmers can get worn out... |
| Picking up new "battachments" |

Being a farmer's mom? Means conversations like this:
Me: I am going to check the oven.
Asher: And I am going to take the corn out of my underwear.
And it is not always easy either. Sometimes? When I ask for help emptying the dishwasher? I have to be okay with hearing, "Sorry, can't mom, gotta go get some stuff done on my farm. It can't wait, it is just what a farmer does."
Being a farmer's mom? Means sometimes there is a windmill on the table, because, "Mom, that is where the farm's windmill needs to be. I can't help that is where the wind blows the best."
But I still want to know why there is a grain elevator on my bed.




27 comments:
I freaking love him. Seriously.
He would fit right in with my nephews!
I bet he was in heaven! =)
That is great! I hope he got the corn out! :)
LOL How cute!
he is so cute. You must be a proud mama.
Hehehe... he's adorable :)
Awww cutest farmer ever! I DO need to come meet you! I do!
So cute!!! Jack got a John Deere farm for Christmas. We haven't totally won him over to our redneck I mean farming way of life though.
AWWW! I love it! That's how I first learned to drive, Farm-all tractor :) My son made a windmill with his Kinex that is a centerpiece on my table...LOL
I wish we had a farm :) Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving comments! I appreciate it! Do you make another household cleaning products? It's exciting for me to make, but not do laundry...LOL I'll wash all day long...I just dread folding and putting away ;)
Have a great week!!
he and chandler would get along great! i'll have to remember that the table is the best placement for a windmill...just in case ;) i'd probably have to draw the line at a grain bin in my bed....although due to MY little farmer having no concept of boundaries he feels that my sheets need a good dirt dusting periodically (i'm still in awe over the vast amounts of dirt a 4 year old's boots can actually hold and still have room for feet!)....so grain might actually be a step in a better direction!
Their explanations totally make me laugh!
I didn't realize how big tractor wheels were until I saw the kids curled inside!
Hahaha! He is so cute. I think the farm/tractor thing is the sweetest thing for a boy to be into. You know how much I love the gender roles forced on kids these days ;), but the tractor/farm thing is totally all boy without having to be all macho, sporty or violent. Love it!
I sure hope someone in your family owns farm land for him to inherit in a few years! I don't think this passion is going to die out any time soon.
He's got it a little worse than Andrew but I see so many of the same tractors, trucks, trailers, combines, etc. that reside in my house too! Don't tell Andrew but I tossed a tractor, a grain trailer, a JD jack, toolbox and some other pieces yesterday. Shhhh! He may never miss them but if he does, I'll just act like he must have lost them.
He is just too cute!! I love that he is into farming. And his answers? Priceless.
"Battachments"!! Love it. We have a few little farmers here too.
So, you're raising a farm boy? They have bad reputations you know. And he's cute too. Better watch out, Momma.
Seriously, Myers is only almost 16 months old, and he would already idolize your boys if he were to meet them! Something about boys and their farm equipment I guess!
Seriously, Myers is only almost 16 months old, and he would already idolize your boys if he were to meet them! Something about boys and their farm equipment I guess!
Oh my just the laugh I needed! Hope he got all the corn out and you get an explanation on the grain elevator.
Corn in the underwear! Lol! Poor Farmer's mama
That is awesome. He has a passion, that's for sure!
He is too cute!!!
He is so adorable!!!!!! A farmer's mom is awesome!!
This is a post Trey will have to see. I feel the pain of the farm mom, the race car moms have the same pain. We have started letting Trey play a racing game on the computer and when we go out in public he always talks about how he rolled his car and that he needs a couple more thousands for a new one. You can just imagine the looks we get. But I guess it goes with having boys, lol.
Have a great weekend and stay away from that corn!
Our young farmers must never meet... I fear for our safety with all those battachments and corn filled unders!
Post a Comment