2.15.2012

Wordless Wednesday: Why I Do Not Cook

Fear not, I remain Domestically Challenged.

post signature

42 comments:

The Stiffs said...

What I want to know is...who took the picture! You make me laugh!

Sarah said...

Haha! Oh dear...

Sara said...

lol glad someone thought to take a picture! lol

bobbi said...

So what did you make? ANd was it salvageable?

Di said...

Hibachi style cooking, right?

Kameron said...

Wow, what did you burn??? lol

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! I cook that way too sometimes :D

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, glad you are okay!

Barbaloot said...

Classic. Nice to know the blog title is still appropriate:)

Teamarcia said...

Oh dear, looks a little ominous. Details please!

Your V-day gift card cracked me up!

Mrs. M said...

You just wanted to get some cute firemen to come visit you! :)

Emmy said...

Doh!! So did the smoke detectors go off?

Kristina P. said...

Oh, that is awesome! Haha!

Jasmine said...

Best picture EVER!! Love it!!

The Mommy Therapy said...

Oh Dear Lord.

Stick to the microwave, it rarely does that. Right?

Jess said...

I agree with the person above me... Microwaves are much less trouble. Hope you didn't get burnt by that- my cooking disasters usually end up tasting good but either tainted with my blood or the pain of a burnt phalange.

alison said...

this picture takes me back to my childhood. not too many meals that my mother cooked went without a smoke alarm going off at some point. i have strong memories of grabbing placemats with my siblings and fanning the hallway smoke detector so it would stop going off. is it any wonder that i inherited that same ability with my own kitchen skills? ;)

Unknown said...

And this, my friend, is why I don't bake much either. LOL. Too funny!

hoosiergirl said...

AWWW! LOL Been there done that :)

Kmama said...

Oh no!! What were you cooking/baking?

Helene said...

Oh.No. Whoever took that pic was seriously on top of it to capture the smoke coming out of the oven!!

Helene said...

OMG, wait...I just noticed your hair is dark now! I love it!!!!!!!

AiringMyLaundry said...

Haha...oops!!

Miller Racing Family said...

Bless your heart. I suggest you go back and look up the post with your amazing pie you made. Then keep trying, it is all an adventure.

Jen@Scrapingirl said...

BWAHAHA!!!!! What did you do?!?!

Bari said...

This makes me smile. Hopefully you have a variety of takeout menus in your junk drawer like I do.

Emma said...

Lol! Whoops! Looks like teatime at our house too ;-) x

Kitchen Belleicious said...

LOL! I am laughing so hard I might have just did something in my pants! LOL!

Stephanie said...

Bwhaha Who is the loving person who snapped the picture?

Anonymous said...

I have had this happen a few times. My husband just walks in to the kitchen turns on the stove hood fan and walks out.

Val said...

HILARIOUS!!! Happy weekend girlie.

Jen said...

Ha! Oh no!!!! That's funny! But maybe not for your oven...was it a mess to clean up?

Lady Mama said...

Hehe. Yup, that has happened to me a few times. And then our firearm goes off and the children start crying and then I order pizza instead.

Unknown said...

LOL...oh my!

Impulsive Addict said...

Shut up! That's not you nor is that your picture. You stole it from google images didn't you?

★ JASMINE ★ said...

haha! that's funny.... yet adorable!

loving your blog, miss.
keep up the great posts - because i'll definitly be keeping an eye out for more ;)

happy monday!
hugs, xo!

*My Blog* BARBIE-BOMBSHELL.BLOGSPOT.COM

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Oh no! That is hilarious, though!!!

Furry Bottoms said...

How funny, this is exactly how I picture you in the kitchen!!!! (hiding from a thwap)

Bake-A-Holic said...

That picture is hilarious!! I had a really good laugh. You poor thing. Thanks for sharing.

Loukia said...

We are soul sisters!

Kristen said...

Everytime I see your comment on my blog I get excited. YOu know why? Because I know I'm going to start cracking up at your header when I head on over here. And... now I'm bookmarking this post. because it is the funniest thing I've seen in forever. Love it!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Did you sneak in and snap me in my kitchen? Hahaha!