I love my cats. Really, I do. I love to play with them, spend way too much time using the laser with them (watching their heads spin back and forth following the laser? Good times). Pulling the Fluffinator out of the chair slats after he had been stuck there all day? Great. Then giving the Fluffman a bath because he wet himself while sitting there? Wonderful.
However! They attack at night. Eat my toes, jump on my head, and in one unfortunate incident, Meow bit my bum cheek.
So I have to shut the bedroom doors.
Which means I can't hear everything that is going on out there.
Meaning? I now have no idea if it is the cats or the ax murderer making all that noise out there. Big bumps? Who knows? Am I about to be killed? Or did Fluff just run into a wall again?
I haven't slept a full night in weeks. Unlike them.
Better tired than dead, right?
21 comments:
It bit your bum cheek??! Good Lord, I don't know who I would be more afraid of... the cats or the ax murderer!
My cat was the man in my life before I had the man in my life. Now I love to watch Jellybean chase him while the cat gets a desperate look on his face and tries to escape.
Cruel?
Maybe.
Worth the two minutes I actually get to sit on my couch?
Totally!
Oh, I hate night time cat attacks. One of our cats, who belonged to my husband first, was jealous of me when we started dating and he would attack me in bed during the night when I slept at Chris's place!
At this point I figure the cats would kill an axe murderer, so any bumps, thumps, and crashes are at the felines' instigation.
LOL our old cat used to love to bite Jon's feet at night. LOL!
One of my cats bit my bewb. No lie. I have a scar.
Um, how did I miss the fact that one of your cats is named Meow? Brilliance.
What a scream. We have two cats and we do love them. Though one would love to see me trip and fall on my face. All in the name of cat love. Then the other cat gave Trey and I poison ivy three times this summer. Therefore his name is poison. Hope you have a great Valentines Day.
I'll pray that the ax murderer's up in your neck of the woods don't take you. I would really really miss you. And, from the sound of things, your cats would just kick their ass.
LOL... I am almost comforted by the fact that you're as much a worrier as I am! :)
Your bum cheek?? That made me giggle. You're so silly sometimes.
They are cute mischievous little creatures.
I don't know, tired really sucks and everyone says dead is great for the the dead. Maybe install a security camera? Or a dog?
Cats have absolutely no sense of personal boundaries. They just don't care! Too funny!
LOL I swear they become ninja kitties at night. My cat gets all crazy when the sun goes down.
My cat used to sleep at the foot of my bed,but isn't allowed to any more for that reason. If I even moved, she'd claw or bite my feet! I just kicked her off the bed so many times that she gave up trying to sleep there.
Haha! I can SO relate to this post. We want to get a squirt bottle. One of our cats is such a little SHIT at night!
I do not have a cat. I do, however, have a sugar glider that is nocturnal and although she is caged, makes a lot of noise in the middle of the night. Also, I have a 14 year old daughter...enough said. Cats are silly :)
Haha, those cats are out to get you. But I agree, tired is better than the alternative.
YO! It's me again. I've already commented on this post which means it must be REALLY old since I didn't comment last week.
Soooo....did you receive your swap gift yet? I'm just making the rounds and so far, you have an F for not linking up....unless your gift isn't there yet. In that case, I will bump you back up.
You have the cutests lil kitties! I am glad that you are enjoying those fluffinators.. haha Oh yeah the attacking is a special treat ;-) Hey at least they're FURRY attackers versus ax murders... hahah You crack me up Sara!
Post a Comment