3.25.2012

Sara Got A Wild Hair, and Now Has NO Hair

Friday. Went in for a long overdue highlight, trim, eyebrow wax- you get it. 

Came out 4 hours later with this: 



Dying. Still adjusting. Sorta like it. Dying again. 5 years of growing GONE. Maybe it will be okay? 

Hey, we only live once right? I figured I may as well do it up! Except now I need new clothes (and the recent Lululemon purchases don't count. Girls gotta have new running gear), I need new earrings, and should probably hit the MAC counter, right? I can handle this.
 (I will be in the corner crying if you need me.)
post signature

40 comments:

Paging Doctor Mommy said...

Like I said on FB... LOVE the new 'do! You can certainly rock the short cut!

I've missed ya!

alison said...

okay....i think i'm being told something here. i've been debating cutting my hair (like, REALLY cutting it. it's gonna be a HOT summer this year!)but i'm terrified. just the other day my best friend texted me a picture showing the 12" she just had cut off of her noggin....and now you are rocking this CUTE short 'do. i wish i wasn't a total wimp!

Kaci said...

I lurve it!! And the color is HOT!

bobbi said...

Like I told you before, it is stunning - LOVE!

Kmama said...

I like it! It's super cute and funky!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I deleted my comment cuz I suck at typing.

Ahh, I've been there and done that. I think it looks really cute! I've been debating if I should cut my hair (have you seen Ramona and Beezus? I'm taken with Aunt Bea's haircut for some reason. It's just so cute.)
Then I think, nah, let it grow out! I always regret cutting it....but then I think, nah, cut it. It'll be cute!

If only we had a magic crystal ball to tell us how we will really feel about it...

Sarah said...

It looks good! And it can always grow back if you tire of it. I've had my hair super short a couple of times. It's fun to have something totally different, and it will feel great for the summer!

Jen said...

Bah! I've been wanting to cut my hair super short like that but just can't quite take the plunge.

It looks awesome! I think you'll get used to it and think how fast it will be to do in the morning. And the best thing about hair is it grows...

Jen said...

Oh my goodness! I LOVE your hair. It is gorgeous.

Jasmine said...

Love the new do!!! You have very pretty eyes and look amazing!!! Super jealous about how good you look with short hair!! (just kidding)

But it looks amazing!

Brooke said...

I love your spontaneity and LOVE the new do!!!

Lady Mama said...

I think it looks great!

Kristina P. said...

I love it! You are sassy enough to pull that off.

Mrs. M said...

I think it looks really cute!

Emmy said...

It looks great!! It really does, you can pull off the short hair, and love the color and highlights. This haircut really shows off your amazing eyes

Michelle said...

You look great! I love drastic changes.

Foursons said...

I absolutely love the new do and I venture to guess that once you get used to it you'll never grow it out again.

"Cookie" said...

WOW!!!! Talk about change. It rocks!! And truthfully, fits your personality. Go you for doing it. I can't imagine I would have the "balls" to do that.

Kameron said...

You can pull of the short do! It really makes your eyes pop!

Amanda said...

Holy haircuts, you look awesome!!!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

You look amazing!

Unknown said...

I absolutely love it. I have had a short pixie cut forever and I love it. It is so easy and it is a great accessory for any outfit. Every now and then I try to grow it out and always cut it again. Looks awesome and I like the red. Have you ever gone this short?

Unknown said...

You look so cute! I couldn't be so brave. I just started experimenting with color, and that is scary enough! I donated my hair last year, and am still recovering from that.

Liz Mays said...

That is just so cool! I really love how it looks on you!

Stephanie said...

No fair. Your gorgeous as a blonde and a brunette with highlights! I don't know if we can be friends anymore :)

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I think it looks super cute on you!!! I like it!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I think it looks super cute on you!!! I like it!

Momma@Live. Laugh. Pull your hair out said...

It totally suits you!!!!!!!

Bari said...

It's perfect! I've done something similar in the past and after I got over the initial OMFG WTF DID I JUST DO???? I ended up LOVING it. I just added bangs and I'm having about the same reaction.

Tara said...

I love when people have the guts to do something like this because I just don't. Not my personality but it looks so sassy and you are rockin' it.

Anonymous said...

Love the new do! You are rocking it. I love short hairstyles. I tried to let mine grow out but didn't happen, went back to short.

Miller Racing Family said...

I like the new look. I always like short hair but for some reason I am letting mine grow out. So cute short haircuts make we want to run to the salon. lol
Have a great day!

Simply Complex said...

That is AMAZING! I wish I could do something like that with my hair.

Jen said...

You look amazing!!!!!! Good for you, you deserve it :)

Kitchen Belleicious said...

i am liking the new short look! Very chic and modern!

Anonymous said...

I **LOVE** that you had the guts to go drastically different! Super fun cut!!!

Holly said...

You look hawt! So sassy.

Kristin said...

Um, I LOVE IT!!

Angela said...

I love your short hair!! Look at those beautiful blue eyes of yours!!

I think it will be OK! I always get this huge, huge, huge urge to chop off my hair in the Spring. Currently, fighting against it now... Ohhhh but to be lighter and more free.... haha

Lovin' your colorful journey!! You can handle it!