Normal...Or Not Normal?
My friends and I, that is. After all, why wouldn't we decide to get into the back of my friend's trunk when we realized it could fit all of us? And pretend to be dead? (not by an axe murderer, clearly, as we are all in one piece and no blood. I am thinking more of a clean murder type thing going on here. Whatever the case, we could all be dead, transported to a Dead Dropping Ground Place and dropped off to be dead from inside that trunk. For sure.)
14 comments:
Normal, maybe not. Awesome, definitely!
Kind of love that you're all in a trunk together.
LMAO - I have a van, lots of dead bodies could fit in there :)
I believe you are headed to the zombie factory...and will be issues your own axe upon completion of your transformation. :)
Completely normal. But then again I think I am normal and clearly I am not. Make your own fun, yup!
This photo frightens me. To add to the creepy factor, there's an overturned car seat next to the car. Where was this mystery baby? Was he/she involved in your clean death?
Please stop scaring me, my kids are freaking me out enough.
Maybe you need to add another hobby? Perhaps you guys could start a bunko or euchre habit?
I already said my peace about this picture. I think you're crazy. And if you weren't IN the picture, I'd say you murdered everyone because I think you're crazy enough to do it.
You don't know where I live, right?
I would say this would lean to the not normal.... but freakin hilarious!!! You, my friend, are a trip! :)
LOL Normal is boring:)
You guys are the coolest pile of dead bodies I've ever seen.
That's a fantastic picture!
you kill me!
Hilarious...yes!
Lol! Yes not normal but totally funny and that is a big trunk!
Post a Comment