10.02.2013

She so Random


I'm missing all the blog friends I've fallen behind on. (Boo!)*
 * and this is a sad Boo!, not a scary Halloween Boo! **
** cause we all know how I feel about Halloween, right? 

Anyway, I've created a TOP 10 LIST! And while TOP 10 LISTS are usually about 10 (ish) related things, my TOP 10 LIST! will not be. Because, much like I like to begin my sentences with conjunctions, I am a rule breaking rebel. 

10. Busy. I dislike my current state of busyness, but don't see it changing for a bit here. I'll just hold tight to working (with work and grad school) upwards of 55+ hours a week.


9. APA. WHAT?! I've been diligently reading my APA book (and no, I am NOT going to name it, cause then I would have to format it all correctly and stuff) and I've found an issue.

Sara Style + APA Style = Bad Combo

Write clearly? Concise? No "extra, unnecessary" words? 

I'm just going to say, if I wrote the manual and people had to follow my writing rules? Things would be much more interesting to read. (and full of unnecessary commas)

8. I like, not love, commas. The, more, the, better. Sorry, it is just the way I am.

7. I lost a point (ONE FULL POINT!) for putting MA2300 on my Title Page instead of M300. Apparently the university drops the "2" once the class cohort begins. because I am a mind reader?</> 

6. I've barely run or worked out in the last 6 weeks. (See #1 for reason. Well, that and I am trying to put on extra weight for winter to keep me warm. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.) 

5. 27 days until Florida! Whoot!


4. Last night I took Advil for a papercut.

3. Although Asher is all adorable in his footie pajamas? I wish he would stay in his own bed at night! He's getting a bit large to sleep at the foot of the bed.

2. And yes, I am to lazy to put him back in his own bed. The kid weighs 65+ lbs too, that's a lot of punk to haul around.

1. I'm 15.2% going to promise that I will be more regular at getting around to blogs. I miss you!


post signature

10 comments:

Annsterw said...

Just glad to see you are well!!! Missed your random posts lately :-)

Teamarcia said...

Yay you're back at least, I hope, for now. Like the commas??

bobbi said...

Sara!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!

Wait, those are exclamation points, not commas.

Kaci said...

I love ya Sara Boo! =)

Mrs. Match said...

I've missed you too Sara! I can't believe you lost a point for that 2. That's just straight ridiculousness. I overuse periods instead of commas to drive.my.point.home. Get it? :-)

Ack, yes 65+ pounds is too much to lug around! And here I thought my 14 pounder was heavy ;-)

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

I'm missing my blog friends too! TOO.MUCH.GOING.ON. I hate being so busy! Kids always wind up in my bed. Every night. And I'm way too lazy to move them. Plus . . . I like it :)

Hope you get a little down time soon!!

Tara said...

You have been missed. At times, I contemplate shutting down my blog. There are hardly any of my blog friends still blogging. Oh, and I'm sorta busy too!

AiringMyLaundry said...

I so love footie pajamas. My daughter can be a pain at bedtime too.

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Okay, #4? I just spit out my tea! SO glad you're blogging again. Stick with it! ;)

Foursons said...

Didn't realize you were in grad school too! I just started this fall and it is kicking my butt. Time-management is not my friend.

I was just thinking about you this morning. How are you doing? REALLY doing- not just the regular ol' good, thanks thing. Health good?