its not that I am not ready, I mean
-my bag is packed
-my lesson plans are started
-my room is almost done
-name tags are made
-welcome letters are sent
- grapes are washed and in my fridge in single serve packs to easy grabbing
-my alarm is set with good intentions of getting up early and running 3 miles before getting ready
So yes, I am ready, but not really ready.
- It is technically still summer folks!
- I am going to miss my boys
- Asher is used to having me cuddle on the couch every morning. Will he freak?
- I like being lazy
- What about Ann Curry? Who will listen to her say "good morning, good morning, good morning?"
- I still haven't finished (or even cracked) my summer to do list!
But, it is here. The smell of fall in the air. Soon I will be excited for the coming school year. I just have to get through the Blood Born Pathogens and Right To Know video tomorrow. Then, open house on Wednesday, then, I'll be ready. Wish my lazy butt luck. I'm off to bed like an old school teacher.
No comments:
Post a Comment