-having people collect rocks and pay Elijah $1 per rock
- take people out in the woods on a nature walk- $6.00 per walk
- sell seashells
-sell pictures of dinosaurs
-asking his grandpa, grandma, auntie, and anyone he meets on the street for a loan
- a lemonade stand
Core and I decided the safest was the lemonade stand. So, today we set up shop at the end of the driveway. About 15 cars passed by with... nothing. Elijah was starting to tear up when a kindly neighbor stopped by for a cool drink.
He did really well, but was a bit disappointed when the next hour proved fruitless. At the end of the day, he did end up making $8.85 on the lemonade stand (admittedly, Grandpa did buy $6.85 worth of lemonade)
So- what is he going to do with his $8.85? He decided to buy the wolly mammoth toy he's been admiring at Target. After all, like he told me, "I can always have another lemonade stand tomorrow."
At least Corey and I don't have to worry about breeding turtles just yet.
2 comments:
He always has a master plan for something. He is so funny. Tell him to set up shop outside Walmart for a Lemonade stand!! He would prob get some business there:)
Wow. Dad must have been really thirsty.
Who bought the other $2 worth of lemonade?
And I think he has a future in either marine biology or icthiology. But I think I spelled that wrong.
Post a Comment