9.12.2008

I don't really have a title for this one

I'm back. I would use the age old excuse that i am busy, but hey, I've had enough time to peruse Target, run 28 miles this week, play Tetris manically and such, so I am probably not to busy to blog. Just to lazy. I had forgotten how tired work makes me. It is almost like is- work! 
The year is going well. I am being quite the hard ass right now, but it is needed. Our dear students do not think they need to get their work in on time. One girl told me, "I was really busy last night." My response? "My dear little lady. Have a full time job, 2 kids, a husband and a household to manage. then add making dinner, grocery shopping, laundry, cleaning house, playing with your children, picking out clothes, making lunches, and trying to find an extra 5 minutes to have to yourself at the end of the day, and TELL ME WHO IS BUSY!!" I think I scared her. 
Ahh, I am heading outside to enjoy the rest of this beautiful day. I hope you were able to as well. 

2 comments:

Alicia O. & the gang said...

Just saw your comment on my blog! WELCOME! Thanks for reading. You're a rockstar...Right now I am only able to get in about 20 miles a week! But, after all, I did just have baby #4 4 months ago...so I am not too hard on myself! 17 MILES!!!! WOW I have never gone that far...you look awesome by the way!~

Amber and the boys... said...

Too busy for your photo assignment??? Harhar. Your blog is awesome.