10.29.2008

A little Tagging Time

After being tagged to tell you 6 Things You Don't Know About Me... Here I Go.... 

1. I never shut cupboard doors, regular doors. I also never put lids on tightly. This has led to problems in our home, cars, bags and other areas for years. I am not sure why I do this. (I also have a problem with leaving a trail of mail around the house. Core has found it in cupboards, bathrooms, drawers....) 

2. Corey and I have been married for 10 years. I am 28- do the math, yep, we were youngins' 
I am eternally grateful to Kate  for bringing me up north to her cabin, as that is where we met. 

3. I am a freak about weird things. Example: All my classes papers have to be color coordinated. Blue= Reading, Yellow=Math, Cream= Language.... However, I am completely unorganized in other areas. Never open my closet. Ever. 

4. I am in love with running. Oh wait, you might be able to tell that. Okay... I love running so much, I even love reading about other people running! I find blogs about runners and get all excited to hear about their runs. I am pretty sure that is normal though. 

5. I worry about my family. I worry if Corey takes the boys somewhere, because "what if" something happened to them? The best things in my life are in that vehicle. I am always worried about my boys. 

6. My sister has a bunion and I don't!! Ha, Ha!!!!!! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

do not. You are just saying that.

Bramblemoon Farm said...

BAAHAHAHAHAHA You are the master of random facts...those were super random, especially the bunion thing. It sounds like she's denying it though...sisters do that sometimes:)

Guacaholic said...

Ah, those halcyon days of 1997. Young love! I love being able to take credit for stuff that I have no business taking credit for!