The obvious answer would be to ask my husband. Who would then say, "Are you on crack?"
Option #2- Measure. However, as much as I would love to take a tape measure and check the circumference of each thigh, my mental state may suffer.
I guess I will take Option #3- Wonder, but never know for sure.
There you have it. My nonsense, completely vain, self absorbed post of the day. You are welcome for the opportunity to get to know the inner workings of my mind.
3 comments:
Ummmm...okay, whatever you say...BAHAHAHAHAHAHA Hey, I got tagged for the first time today. I'm so giddy, and I decided to tag you because you are just too fun-- go here: In the Treetop
I hope you don't mind:)
boobs, feet, ears...why not thighs! heheheh! You just say what I think...love it!
I'll measure your thighs for you:) I'm sure both of yours combined won't even measure what one of mine does. The joys of being a woman. Cursed with saddle bags for life!
Post a Comment