I am two, and am all about having fun. I talk in the 3rd person, so a conversation with me might sound
like this:
Mom: Hi Asher
Me: Hi Mommy. Asher colored on table.Mom: What?! We don't color on the table
Me: Yep, Asher color on table. It look nice!
or
"Asher had it first""Mommy take Asher to cub and get Asher a donut?"
and mom's personal favorite, "Oh, I am filling my blue pull up with poo!"
When not coloring on our table, chairs, vents, walls or anything else, you might find me:
• Breaking apart the train track my brother so carefully built
• Climbing up on the counter and dumping the entire salt shaker out
• Taking water bottles and dumping out all the water (this is daddy's favorite)
• Emptying out my toy box and sitting in the middle of it
• Struggling to get out of the cart at the grocery store. Those seatbelts can't hold me down.
I can't spend all my time messing up the house, so I have other faves:
• Spending time outside with Daddy. We do man stuff. Since mostly women read this, I can't tell you what we do.
• Breaking apart the train track my brother so carefully built
• Climbing up on the counter and dumping the entire salt shaker out
• Taking water bottles and dumping out all the water (this is daddy's favorite)
• Emptying out my toy box and sitting in the middle of it
• Struggling to get out of the cart at the grocery store. Those seatbelts can't hold me down.
I can't spend all my time messing up the house, so I have other faves:
• Spending time outside with Daddy. We do man stuff. Since mostly women read this, I can't tell you what we do.
• Snuggling with my baby (isn't it the greatest blankie ever? I have 3, but mom keeps one in 'reserve' for emergencies)
• Watching Thomas the Tank Engine. I think I am a pretty good engine.
Asher gets a good laugh out of Mom and Dad when I walk around the house backwards going, "Beep, beep, beep..." Don't they know I am going in reverse?
All time favorite? Spending time with Grandpa's. Grampa Roos (Grandpa Bruce) and Grandpa Rogaa (Grandpa Roger) We wrestle, play, ride 4 wheeler, and snack.
• Watching Thomas the Tank Engine. I think I am a pretty good engine.Asher gets a good laugh out of Mom and Dad when I walk around the house backwards going, "Beep, beep, beep..." Don't they know I am going in reverse?
All time favorite? Spending time with Grandpa's. Grampa Roos (Grandpa Bruce) and Grandpa Rogaa (Grandpa Roger) We wrestle, play, ride 4 wheeler, and snack.
(can you figure out what those are?) so Asher's out...
That's my boy. Love my little man. Corey and I are more in love with the boys everyday. I struggle sometimes with other people's comments on him. He is a big boy- at 2 years and 3 months, he is 38 lbs and wearing size 3T. He is a cement block on legs! Sometimes it does get to me that everyone comments on his size, all the time.
All the comments on how much he must like to eat
, how large he is, what a brute... (Um, have you met daddy? He is no small peanut) I know he is big! I love it! He is happy, healthy and wonderfully made! There is so much more to him than size! Core says I am a spazzy mom, but I don't think so. Quite normal is how I'd describe myself.
4 comments:
Granted I have never seen Asher in person, but when I see pictures of him, I don't think of him in terms of size. I always think "dang, he is cute" and "wow, he looks like his mom" (Elijah is sooo a mini-Corey) and "oh ho ho, look at the mischief in those eyes!"
My Michael is 3 and wears size 5T shirts and that is also what mose people say about him. They say "OMG(osh) he's huge"
I feel your pain
Those seat belts in the carts have never restrained my children either! He sounds like a perfectly wild & charming little boy - just like they're supposed to be.
how fun to read about him! =) We have 2 boys that are brutes...we LOVE LOVE LOVE it! =)
Post a Comment