I thought that post Deserved All Caps on the first letters, after all, it is My First Giveaway!
Up for grabs?
A $20 Pizza Hut Gift Card
Not super exciting, but I needed something that is nationwide, the whole family can enjoy, and best of all,
Gets you out of a night of cooking!
How to enter? Leave a comment.
Yes, it is that simple (it is My First Giveaway, I am not that fancy yet.)
My First Giveaway ends on
Friday, January 9th at 12 p.m.
I will choose a winner (using a highly technical, random method, such as putting comment #'s in a hat and letting my kid pick a number) , and the card will be on its way to you the next day, just waiting to provide you with a warm, free meal!
31 comments:
Ooh! Could I be your first entry? That's probably bad for me, though. Number one never wins. LOL I love Pizza!
What a give away...wish I could win it...but allergic to pizza (wheat/gluten)...hope it goes well though!
~Elyse~
I love Pizza Hut. I live in a small town with not a lot of restaurants but we do have a pizza hut.
OOOh it's exciting to me. We love Pizza Hut but rarely have it because they don't have one by us that could deliver so if we go there and have it we spend too much on the extra stuff...it would make my kids day if we won.
Oh! Pickme! Pick me! *jumps up & down*
Pssst - to pick a winner you could use the random integer generator.
Pizza certainly helps out a full time working mom! :)
Thanks for commenting on my Not Me Monday post. I'm hopping over to read yours now!
Hi! Here I am commenting! That's it right? P.s. I love your high heeled with socks, plus a potty photo! Was it yours?
I love pizza too, and it's one of the 2 things my picky 3 year old will eat :) Have a great day!
I would love to have a free pizza!! I cooked two nights in a row and I just don't think I can do it again!!!!That's just not me!!
Elyse, Pizza Hut has that new "Natural Pizza" it might be gluten-free.
Pizza Hut = no cooking! WooHoo! I want to try their new wheat crust pizza (so nobody else will want to eat "my" pizza. veggies on it also works).
WooHOO Pizza Hut baby! And one night of not cooking!! Even better. Cool contest! (Even more WOW, look at all those exclamation points!!!) !!!
Love Pizza Hut, and love reading your blog! I'm a teacher too.
You my dear are funny. If I win, we will invite you and Corey over for dinner!!! And then we could browse the web for treadmills!!!
I'm also a teacher and LOVE nights where I don't have to cook!
I love the header on your blog!
Nothing like a little giveaway to bring people out of the woodwork eh? ENTER ME!
I love Pizza Hut! I think it's a great giveaway!:)
I'd love a pizza hut card :D
What a great giveaway, I am surrounded by Pizza Hut lovers. I would be so popular, if I won.
Thanks,
Christy
Well I do love me some Pizza Hut :)
Oh, fun! Love give-away!
Happened upon your blog. Pizza hut sounds pretty good right about now. Oh, and I have a good friend who teaches in the twin cities area!
here's my comment!
And on a totally unrelated note, I need Elijah to give me a call right before you have him pick the number.
Mmm, I love pizza! I went without it for 6 months while breastfeeding my son because he has a milk allergy! Now that he is weaned, I'm trying not to binge on milk products! :o)
Love your blog!
Pizza= GREAT 1st give away! =]
Yummy pizza...I am on a diet now but if I won, that would be a reason to celebrate so...here is my comment!!
Oh I am SO UP FOR THAT!! Free food that *I* didn't have to cook? YEHAW! LOL
OOO OOO! I want a totally free gift card! I can use it for my Super Bowl party that I might nor might not have, because if my house isn't clean enough, then people can't come over.
Pick me!
My 2 year old LOVES pizza...you could be her hero :)
Pizza is a STAPLE at our house.
Thanks for visiting our blog!!
Perfect giveaway because seriously who does not love pizza? And Pizza Hut with that yummy pan crust....mmmmmmmmm!
Oh so not good for you BUT oh such a great Friday night dinner with the kiddies!
Isn't it amazing how many people come out of lurking when you have a giveaway? I think I need to have one now....just to see how many actually visit my little mommy blog?
Post a Comment