Let's move on...
My new favorite cookie?

Funfetti Cookies! Happiness now comes in an easy to make box! I could wax on poetically about the dough*, mmm. Like cake batter that you can roll in a cute little ball and pop into your mouth. A dozen cute little balls at a time.
The cookies? Mmm, like cake, only chewy and flat.
However, I can no longer make these, because I am not controlled enough to have them in the house. I walk by the container, and it begins so innocently.
"Hmm, there are the Funfetti Cookies. DO NOT TOUCH. You've already had one."
"Maybe I should check to make sure the container lid is on tightly. I wouldn't want them to dry out."
"Well, I should look at them to make sure none are broken. Broken pieces always feel so lonely."
"Certainly a little smell can't hurt."
"Does a lick count as eating?"
Then? Another one bites the dust. Today, I had to throw the remaining ones away. I can't take the pressure, or would have to move my kitchen. I almost went after one from the garbage, till I noticed the dirty diaper bag sitting by them. Sob. So long friends, I will miss your yumminess.
I had to add some extra miles on my run just to make up for these yummy things! (Which, you know, really bothers me, because I hate to run!)
And yes, Asher is still feeling crappy. I cannot even begin to tell you what happened at Menard's last night. Sick.
*Have I ever mentioned I have a dough/batter fetish? I will eat any raw dough or batter. Brownie, cake, cookie, pancake, muffin, waffle, you name it. I generally don't eat it once it's baked, but raw? Yum.
12 comments:
Those cookies sound so good but I don't think I will try them because the temtation would be too much.
By the way, I'll eat any raw batter too - fiance thinks it is disgusting and tries to wash the pancake batter bowl before I get to it but I'm too quick for him. Cookie batter is my favorite thought!
Man I can't spell this morning, sorry!
I have a batter/dough addiction to, choc chip cookies and brownie batter are the best lol..
Those poor, poor cokies in the garbage :( But I hear you, you can't just stop at one cookie. And it is one of my favorite batters to eat!!
Gosh darn it, why'd you have to tell me about those? Now I have to delay working out by one more week so I can make them. Crap.
Mmm....batter....so much better than the baked goods themselves.
I had the yummiest cookies tonight...brownie cookies (Cub bakery). My favorite cookies are the peanut butter cookies they make with chocolate icing. To Die For! I bet the batter is amazing!
thank you thank you thank you for the gift card!! I truly enjoyed spending money on myself! =)
melissa
I'm in the mood to bake cookies. Those look great!
I hear you, I had to tell my husband he may NOT bring home a plate full of cheesecake from work again! Because my strategy is to hurry up and finish it all so I won't be tempted anymore!
OK, those are way too cute to resist... I will *not* make a batch for my daughter for Valentine's day... oh no, not me... Just like that's NOT the excuse I'll be using in order to make a batch so I can taste them!
Hmmm, already subtracting two batches from the number of kids in her classroom... how many will I get to taste, sample, devour, inhale...
OK, those look way too good not to make...I'm sure the Princess Nagger will love to help do just that! ;) Mmmmmmm...cookie dough and batter! I'm right there with you on that! :)
Post a Comment