2.24.2009

Shh...

***UPDATE*** 3 things...
1~Ok, honestly. He came home early. However, he did like it, although the second comment out of his mouth was, "Is that paint on the floor?" I sweetened the pot in my favor by making a pot roast for dinner. 
2~My thighs hurt so bad from doing the Wii Fit yesterday I cannot even bend over or get up. Nice. 
3~None of you told me there is no such saying as "a bug in my ear?!" I did not realize this until my husband called me nuts. 

I'm home with Asher today, who was running a little fever. I woke up with a bug in my ear, so what do I decide to do? Paint. 
Now, I am pretty sure Core will be super excited about my endeavor. But, I may need to delay his arrival home by 4-5 hours in order to finish and cover 75% of my mistakes. (He is the paint inspector extraordinaire. Highly annoying for an ideas person, rather than a detail person like himself.) Any ideas? I though about driving over to his car and letting the air out of the tires. 

11 comments:

3 Bay B Chicks said...

I would not bother with Corey's car. Instead, kill two birds with one stone: Paint whatever room you are working on black. This way "the paint inspector extraordinaire" won't be able to find any mistakes AND I would bet money that the color might, just might, annoy him slightly.

Let me know what you decide to do.

-Wenda

DESJ and Company said...

watcha painting?
My hubby says he will never forget coming home from work when the triplets were 6 months old, to to find me standing on the kitchen counter painting the walls.
Share pics!!

"Cookie" said...

All I'm going to say is GOOD LUCK!!

Well....and ask what are you painting?

can you call a friend and ask them to take the hubby out for drinks and dinner? just an idea!

Debbie said...

Are we going to get photos of what you are painting?

DESJ and Company said...

That's what I do when I'm stressed-I decorate my house.

Anonymous said...

Um, letting the air out of the tires might be a tad drastic. ;)

Let us all know how it turns out.

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Poor Asher...hope he feels better soon!

amanda said...

so. i also am sore from the wii fit. isn't it SO fun though. my favorite is step and advanced step. my daughter can totally out run me in free run though...and she's only three...yikes!

heidi said...

Ahhh but there IS such a saying as putting a bug in your ear. HA! Usually it means, though, that someone gave you an idea or gave you a heads up kind of on the down-low.

"I put the bug in his ear that we may want to never see those particular friends again."

"My boss put the bug in my ear that lay-offs were coming down the line."

Sorry about your thigh!

Anonymous said...

What did you paint and what colors???

I keep meaning to tell you our microwave broke and we have yet to replace it THREE WEEKS post breaking. I figured you would be in awe of my resourcefulness considering I like to cook as much as you. :)

Oh, and you really do have ADHD. :)

Ashley @ {Let Go, Laughing} said...

The quads exercise (lunges) on the wii totally killed me too (saw it on twitter)! My legs hurt for days the first time i did it but the second time i had no problem.