The Flying Turtle - The most popular videos are a click away
I found this video last night when playing around on YouTube with Elijah, looking for random videos on Turtles (he loves the things.) I showed it to the entire 4th grade today, and being the dork I am, ran around the rest of the day singing this song. Yes, folks, i am easily entertained.
8 comments:
So, shut up! I must be easily amused too because that cracked me up!
LOL.
By the way, LOVE your new layout! Did you seriously do that yourself?
Thanks for stopping by my blog and trying to figure out the words to Abby's song. She's got us stumped too! Love the video :) Now I've got a new song stuck in my head...thanks!
Oh my GRAVY that is funny!
You gone and had yourself a make-over since I was here last. A few days down for the count with the flu and look what I return to. I love it! Is this your handiwork? Question: Why can't I make the picture of you and Corey bigger? I need to be able to see my favorite peeps up close, if you please.
You look good, my friend.
-Francesca
PS: Wanna know how I nursed myself back to health? Through the power of the girl scout cookie and I thought of you with each bite. Perhaps they could be useful to you in your marathon pursuits. I get to Googling about that!
If you want a song stuck in your head... have you seen the new McDonald's commercial with the fish singing on the wall??? I fell asleep last night singing it.
I CRACKED UP WHEN I SAW YOUR COMMENT! This has got to be the simplest, no fuss meal a person can make. Try it!! And let me know what you think. And it's good.
LOL..That was too funny!
Please sign the petition for a cure to SMA for a beautiful little girl here:http://www.afiveoh4uplifting.org/2009/03/please-sign-for-gwendolyn.html
We Appreciate You Greatly!!
A FiveOh4 Uplifting & The Strong Family
Post a Comment