You call your husband to gain a little sympathy and he says, "You put your shoe in the trunk? Are you insane?!" (I'm the victim here!!)
Walking barefoot into school, you are stopped by roughly half the staff and students to comment on you shoeless state, and have to explain why.
Searching for the custodian (yes, the same one that you had to call last week when your truck would not start at the bakery. Who came to your rescue, and started the truck in .034 seconds.)
He laughed at me.
My son touched something fiberglass and has slivers in his fingers.
and?
Did I mention one of my wonderful men I live with completely missed the toilet last night? I found that this morning too.
Put me back in bed. Pronto. (BTW, if you like the new blog design, let me know, she is offering $10 off the price, and is seriously fast. She had my redo done in- no lie- 2 hours from start to finish.)
34 comments:
Go hide in a closet.
I was going to tell you last night that I love your new design. Really love it.
yep, start over!!
The stars are stacked against you girl, get back in bed!! I love the new layout. I grabbed your new button too!!
Love the new design! Hope your day gets better...much better!
I love the new design, it's much brighter! I hope your day gets much brighter too. ;)
Your design is seriously cuuuuute! :)
And bummeroni about your morning. :(
Yes, my dear, go back to bed! And I do LOVE the new design!
Just changed your button on my blog to the new design!
Sorry you're having a bad day. Maybe a nap would help.
Love the look of your blog!
-FringeGirl
Bless your heart! I hate those days! Plan something good/fun for dinner...that's something to look forward to!
Atleast tomorrow is Friday!
-AM
I truly hope the day gets better for you! Love the new design!!
Love the blog redo! Sorry about the poop and pee... I've had those days. Here's hoping the day gets better from here...
shitty day so far.. sick kid here so I feel your pain of put me back to sleep.
Cute new design!!
What was wrong with putting your shoe in the trunk??? :)
And sooooo not looking forward to potty training!! Thanks for the encouragement. he he
Oh Sara, I do so love your new background. It's so bright and perky!!! Perfect for SPRING! =0)
Sorry your day didn't start out so great. Sounds like MINE! WE got all the Science Fair projects loaded, headed out and got in the car, then it wouldn't start. So we had to do a switcheroo and move it all over to the dumpy TRUCK! But I should be thanking God that we have back-up.
Hope your day gets better!
I agree, go back to bed. :) BTW I like your new blog design. Very cool.
I think you get a Thursday re-do. But don't take us with you because I'm so ready for Friday!
Love the new look!
Looks great, I thought it was new.
Firm place those shoulders back against the pillows, grab a good trashy book, some cookies and curl up. Feel better!
The new design made my day better - if that helps at all!
Ahh man...that stinks (literally)!
I LOOVE the new look...it surprised me when I clicked on to check out your blog today! I also clicked over to check out her other desings...she is good! Where did you find her?
ARG! i hate it when my day starts out with poop and pee!!!!
i have always LOVED your blog layouts...where do i get me one?!? LOVIN' IT!
Oh CRAP!!!! I do love the new blog layout...it is so cute. :) I hope your day got better as it went on.
good job for trudging through the drearyness and continuing on!
Just do it girl!
Love the header--so cute!
I think I told you yesterday but I am lovin' the redo! I changed your button too!
Hope the day gets better!
LOVE the new look. Great colors and everything - ADORE it.
Sounds like you're having a crappy day.
;-)
Yes I'm reading this blog instead of cooking! Yeah I love it! I want to get a redo too, I just don't know where to start! This day sounds like a bad one, I have some like that too, one thing sets the mode and you lose momentum for the whole day, hope tomorrow's better!
Love the new blog design. Hopefully you are in your pjs relaxing. Whatta day!
Your day totally STUNK! Literally! I would've paid to have seen you walk in to school barefoot.
LOVE the new design, btw.
love the new look. hope your day got a bit better!
I hope your day got better!
And I love the new look!
I hate days like that! You just take comfort in knowing that tomorrow is bound to be better!
You poor thing!
I love your new look. Beautiful!
Love the new blog design...
Are you running Get in Gear tomorrow??
Sara, lets start with the important stuff... LOVE the new background. awesome stuff!!!
Next, I seriously was looking for a closet with a lock on it the other day. I think its that "I'm sick of sh*tty weather syndrome" hitting us all. Calling Ben (my husband) for sympathy does me no good. I would have gotten something like "That wouldnt happen if you would watch where you were walking. Dont track it in the house." Like I was 4 years old or something. MEN, COMPLETE TARDS SOMETIMES!!!
Post a Comment