Okay, I get it. Ya'll think I am a bit paranoid. {Except my new best friends, Jenn, Lisa, Lisa 2 (but not 2 in my heart) The Dental Maven and Stephanie, who are all scared of ax murderers as well.
I did however, have a great time reading all your comments, with the added benefit... now, when the ax murderer looks me up, he's got a link to all of you!
I seriously believe I am incapable of writing a post or a comment on someone's blog without using either several !!! or ... I don't know what my prob is... I guess I am still getting the hang of putting my "emotions" into my writing.
9 days of school left! Yay! {see, I can't stop using the things!!!} I have gotten myself into this horrible predicament. I have been writing the journal topic for my students on the whiteboard in the morning with a secret message enclosed. It is taking me forever to come up with topics that make sense AND fulfill my needs for letters. For Example:
wE just finisheD track and field day. What wAs youR favorite event? What woulD you choose do diffeRently next year? WOuld you Choose different events or Keep the Same?
{If you are able to help, I choose themes that have to do with Twilight and the Flying Turtle a lot. They are my students favorite.}
My boys have not spread their strep throat to 4 daycare friends. Nothing like spreading the love and amoxicillian.
Congrats Kate! {there they are again}
And...{see!} Asher at the Dairy Queen, enjoying a cone, and smelling the smoke from the obnoxious smoking, foul mouthed teenagers sitting behind him. Aren't his shorts cute? I have a serious thing for plaid shorts on my boys.

Lastly, head on over to Dinkypopsnomore for more ramblings, and to find out what Dinkypopsnomore stands for.
Peace out...!!! I am going to sleep, with a fan on. If you don't hear from me?
Told ya so.
36 comments:
OK, that is a pretty funny picture of Asher! He eats ice cream about as daintily as my Colin. I think I'm only going to allow him to eat ice cream in the bath tub from now on. It will make my life much easier.
~Keri
He spread the love huh? How sweet! lol!
Don't worry...you're not the only one who over uses the !!!!!!! See, I only meant to show 3, but I had to add more because of that habit! See there I go again!
LOL!
OMG I'm forever using too many !!! and ..., but whatevs! Your boy is so so cute eating the ice cream!
http://fab.typepad.com
Only 9 days left? You lucky duck. We've got 17 more. And lovin' those shorts! My 8 year old fashion-aware son is all about the plaid shorts this year.
I use... and .... way too much! Oh, there's a !. Why the .... you may ask, but probably won't because you're a teacher. .... is when you don't finish your thought at the end of the sentence and you need to add a period. OK, enough of my 1 year of teaching English skills.
Edward Rocks! Enough said.
And...(there I go again)do you know how much that ice cream drippage would send me over the edge? Do you know that when my boy's cones melt faster than they eat them I take them lick them all around to clean up the edges and then hand it back? I bet you didn't.
i am the queen of {..............} & {.............}! ha!
for me, i think it helps me continue a thought and not worry about run-on sentences; which i was always bad at; ugh....
and, i bet you slept so soundly last night after having a fan on {or, i hope you did}. I COULD NOT SLEEP W/O A FAN or SOME KIND OF NOISE!!
cute pic of your lil one and i too, LOVE-LOVE plaid shorts on my boys!!
I am so ready for the end of school. And I woke up yesterday with a killer sore throat. Your guys haven't spread the love this far, have they?
you are sooo funny....all i could read was "edward rocks"...my mind is soooo bad!
I hope you slept well. I watch Criminal Minds before I went to bed and had crazy dreams. I love the shorts too.
Hey Sara!!!...!!!
As morbid as this sounds, I worry --- what if one of us "blogger moms" dies. How will any of us other blogger moms know? My husband doesn't even know HOW to blog. Who would tell the world what happened to me... if it was me? If it was you, would this just suddenly be your last post and we'd all spend the rest of our lives wondering what ever happened to that Spazzy Sara girl?!
Why do I worry about such stupid things?! But still?!
Peace out!
~Erica =0)
I use exclamation points all the time too!
yea! i way over use . . . and ! ! ! :-) oh, and smiley faces! :-) see?!
Mmmmm.... i want me some dq now!
We made an ice cream run yesterday too! Yummy! Lil Man was a mess as well...
And the Hubby made it back without me getting offed by an ax murderer. LOL I did notice Erica's post about what if somethings happens to a fellow blogger. I think I might just have to give the hubby a pointer or two on how to do a post in the event of a major event! Now she's got me all worried about it. Peace I'm out!
I've been using !!! far too much lately, but I simply can not help it. Your little one is SO adorable!
I use too many :) when I write. I truly think it's kind of a lame icon, but how else are people gonna know that I'm teasing/sarcastic?!
I know what you mean with writing comments! I always use "LOL" and ";-)". I need to venture out and use more stuff... ;-) <-- SEE??!?
I've come to the conclusion that the use of ... and !!! is like the secret handshake to the blog sorority that we have pledged to!
What should our Greek name be?
I'm gonna have to write a post about this I think!
Hey Sara --- yes, I am a dork and proud of it! {wink} and I laughed so hard for so long at that comment. I was driving down the street when it came in and I just had the biggest smile on my face! I could so 'hear you' saying it! DORK!
And hey, I so want one of those t-shirts that you sent to Tiffany. I WANT ONE!!!!!
I know how you feel.... I am always using these things!!!!! But is there realyy any correct way to blog....NOPE! You do a grreat job if you need to !...!!!***** then do it
he he he :O)
Since I got your tweets this morning, I'm guessing you made it.
Phew.
Oh, good. You're still alive and didn't get ax-murdered.
If you're giving your students secret codes, maybe there are codes in your blog posts too?
Totally stole your ramblings and thought you sent the murderer to my house. It was just payback.
Asher is so cute...LOVE the plaid btw! The secret message is too cool too. Oh and to answer your ax murderer question...I am not one! Just FYI!
~Elyse
I cannot not use .... all the time. I use it in my tweets way too often and sometimes I have to go back and redo it so I have enough space before the big red -5 shows up!
WHAT! ARE! U! TALKING! ABOUT!!!?
K, I clicked to the flying turtle and that is the funniest thing ever. Seriously. Can I maybe steal it? It's okay if not.
I! WON'T!! BE! MAD!!!!!
I think your exclamation points ALONE!! will scare off that axe murderer!! Well, as long as the axe murderer emails you first.
Ice cream tastes better if you have it all over the front of you. Period :)
Love the ice cream picture!!!! There's nothing better than a child enjoying their ice cream!
Today was our last day of school, so relieved.
You are too funny!
Love the ice cream picture...and I agree, there's just something so cute about plaid shorts on boys!
oh no the ax murderer has a link! Ice cream sounds good right now and loved seeing pictures, how fun when eating ice cream is the most awesome thing to do and you don't have a care in the world but to know if you want more or what flavor to get next....
i always use periods way too much...and never capitalize anything. i think it drives me nutso to have to hit an extra button or something. annnnnnnnnd i never commented on your ax murderer post, BUT totally agree. when my hubby isn't home i make the dog sleep with me. although i know if someone came to kill me he'd just smile at them. (the dog smiles, not my husband...well he smiles too...oh whatever) i also have it planned out where i will hide if and when a murderer comes to my house. how i will get my kiddos hidden safely and how to keep them quiet. i think i should also start sleeping with my phone by my bed. i have fears about that as well...murderer comes, but my phone is downstairs how do i call for help from our attic if i do not have my phone?!? ahhhh. i will blame all ensuing nightmares on you. thanks. either that or the criminal minds show i watched the other night...that was nasty! and thanks so much for your message to me on twitter. it truly made me smile and feel way blessed! :0) i also make the smiley face too much. :0).................... :0)
wait. i forgot! i LOVE plaid on dustin as well. shaun thinks it's too preppy i think it's too cute. i win.
I have a slight obsession with exclamation points too!!! Maybe we could form a support group.
Your randomness is why we all love you! I have a problem with "!" and "So" in my blog posts and comments....oh, that as well as the elipses (...) and smiley faces :)
You truly are a crazed, vampire obscessed, Twilight by night, letter loving teacher! I am NONE of those things but can I tell ya: That rocks!
Post a Comment