I want to take a minute and THANK you all for participating. When I first was going over this with the incredible Francesca, I was excited and nervous. After all, I am not much of an artist girl who cannot draw a stick person correctly.
I knew it would be fun though, yet- I had no idea how much I would enjoy looking through the entries. From Kelli's cakes (BTW, Kelli is now considered a rock star in our home. Elijah has elevated her to the status after viewing her Wall E cake. He has talked nothing but of making one ourselves.) Or, the smile on my face after viewing little Bethany's work.
I noticed something...
I smiled all day. Through reading your posts
..I smiled
While changing Asher's diaper?
..I hummed Jen's tune
While happily! joyfully! making dinner?
..I though of all the pics you entered of your little ones artwork. Sienna? You will be an amazing singer someday!
Art can do that to us, can't it? It made me smile to look at the pictures your little ones drew, the songs they sang, their interpretive dances. I imagined you, sitting on the the other side of your computer, doing the same thing.
Thank you for sharing a smile, giggle, idea and a little joy with all of us.
Now...boys and girls...sorry, flipped back into classroom mode for a minute there.
The Winners Are:
At the end of the week, there can only be a handful of winners. The lucky bloggers include:
B from Simply B, Simply Me who shared a birth announcement that she created.

Jennifer from The Toy Box Years who entitled this photo, "Friends Forever."

The Snails Trail who inspired us with her ability to make art with her kids using a roll of toliet paper.

Mrs. Bear from Outnumbered Two to One who handed over her digital camera to her 10 year old.

Confessions of a Semi-Slacker Mom who discovered her daughter's artwork on the wall.

Hillbilly Duhn's Times and Tribulations who took her entry to the next level and shared a photo of the artwork on her 12 x 24 footceiling.

Denene from My Brown Baby who shared her daughters' self portraits.

B from Simply B, Simply Me who shared a birth announcement that she created.

Jennifer from The Toy Box Years who entitled this photo, "Friends Forever."

The Snails Trail who inspired us with her ability to make art with her kids using a roll of toliet paper.

Mrs. Bear from Outnumbered Two to One who handed over her digital camera to her 10 year old.

Confessions of a Semi-Slacker Mom who discovered her daughter's artwork on the wall.

Hillbilly Duhn's Times and Tribulations who took her entry to the next level and shared a photo of the artwork on her 12 x 24 footceiling.

Denene from My Brown Baby who shared her daughters' self portraits.
And, Amanda from Proud Mommy of Four, who filmed darling videos of her two girls.
We hope that you'll take a moment to stop by these blogs and congratulate our winners! Winners? If you haven't heard from us, can you pop me an email? I am outside most of the day for Track and Field, but will get back to you a.s.a.p!
20 comments:
Congrats to all the winners!
This was a great carnival....thanks for bringing new friends together!
Peace~
*~Michelle~*
that was such a fun carnival sara! i had so much fun looking through everyone's entries. i stayed up WAY to late last night and didn't get through all of them, so i hope to read some more today!
congrats to the winners! there was some FANTASTIC art out there!
so... when's the next we heart art?! :-)
Congrats to all of the winners. This was a fun idea.
thanks again!! i was so excited. and still am so excited! :0) it was so fun and i know my girlies would love to get in front of the camera again!! :0)
I've really enjoyed looking at these. Aren't you ladies on the ball??!! HOpe you have fun at tract and field!
Love your blog! You are so funny and creative!!!
Thanks for the shout out. Last night, I was thinking, you have to buy Elijah some fondant (@ Michaels or Walmart). It's just like play do or clay, but he can eat it if he wants (OK, he could eat the play do, but this would taste better) and then it hardens and he can put it on a cake or cupcakes! I really think he would enjoy it. He can make it any color (or you can buy the sets of pre-colored).
I see a mini-Duff on your hands.
Congrats To Everyone!!!
Sara, it was a fun idea. You go girl!
Congratulations to all of the winners. =0)
Congrats to all the winners! Good stuff!
Whew! We made it out alive, my friend. Who would have thought? Thanks for going on this journey with us this week. I couldn't have asked for a better team than you and Helene.
Now take the weekend off!
xoxo
Congrats to all of the winners. I stopped by most of the blogs already and really enjoyed everything that I saw...and heard.
Sara, this was so much fun! You and Francesca were wonderful to work with! Now step away from the computer..... :-)
Congrats to all the winners! Thanks you Sara for doing this!
Congrats to all those are fab! I didn't get a chance to enter bummeroni! NExt time.
Congrats to everyone who participated. I have no real artistic skills besides photography and loved all the entries!
Thank you so much for co-hosting this carnival. It was the most fun I have had online in ages. :)
These are great, soon I am going to try to send some pics in!
Loved seeing all the art congratulations to everyone!:)
Mine is kind of embrassing! But I'm glad I won! Thanks so much for hosting!
Post a Comment