You've seen Mckmama's Not Me Monday, right? I can think of only 4 people in the blogosphere who haven't!
While my list is not long, it is...boring.
For instance, I {am not} sitting in a curriculum writing committee as you read this. Yep, I am spending my first days of summer writing science curriculum. At least I get paid, right? right?!?!
Sad that my husband and I have to cancel our summer vacation together (alone)
because we are redoing our kitchen, and the only week my BIL can help us is...the week we were going to go on vacation. Sad? NOT ME!! (I get a new kitchen out of the deal...)
I {did not} have to take Elijah to the ER yesterday because he got hit in the head with a Tupperware container. It {was not} my MIL's tupperware container. (That'll show me not to return tupperware.)

{He is a bit of an actor..}
Okay, I am {not} off to eat some good chinese for lunch!
I am starting the 30 day challenge on my Wii Active- if you are interested in 30 day challenge with Shred, Wii, anything, let me know! I would love to have some people to do it with!
36 comments:
Poor kid looks SO pitiful in the ER. Hope the tupperware did not do any damage. Never heard of a tupperware container hurting someone! Having fun in that mtg today? What a way to start the summer!
~Elyse
boy that is some mean Tupperware. WHat in the world happened. Please share so that I can spare my kids from this fate.
Poor little guy. That is some mighty strong Tupperware. I wish I had Wii active. I keep forgetting to look for it. I have the fit, but I haven't used it in two months. oops. :)
They can sure milk an injury can't they?! Mine are the same way! :)
Was the tupperware holding a brick??? That is some shiner! A bummer about your vacation, hopefully you can make some tropical beach drinks in your new kitchen! ;-)
Poor guy. My kids are milkers too. Why don’t I just fly you out here so you can spend 30 days kicking my butt into shape? Please…come on…I promise it will be a challenge! :o)
Poor Elijah! That's some dangerous tupperware!
Sorry about your vacation being canceled. That's a bummer!
bummer about the curriculum writing and vacation plans being cancelled. hopefully you can get another getaway sometime! happy summer!
I am so sorry about the canceled vacation!
I am totally starting the 30-day challenge on Wii Active either today or tomorrow! My parents got it and I am so going to start doing it (probably tomorrow)!
It looks like a really good workout and a little fun too so I'm excited!
When are you starting?
Hmmm...science curriculum. Sounds like a blast! And poor baby- what the heck happened? What was the reaction of the docs and nurses when they heard the tupperware gone wrong story?
A tupperware injury huh? Now that's a first! And what does a girl who hates to cook want with a new kitchen?? :o) You know you'll be obligated to become Julia Child after that right...minus the constant drunkness!
I'm so interested, but I need your motivation!
Poor little guy. He will be so proud of his boo-boo after it stops hurting. For now, dope him up on some ibuprofen and letting him milk it for all it's worth!
Bummer on missing the vacation, but woo hoo on the new kitchen. Just to rub it in ever so slightly, check out my Vegas pics from a couple of weeks ago. Maybe you all can get out there for a fun, alone together vacation. And watch out...the old saying, "What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas" is a big, fat lie. Just ask my 2 year old, Katie who wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for an "alone together vacation" to Vegas back in September 2006. :)
When I was growing up, my best friend's brother threw a tupperware container at the other brother in a bit of sibling rivalry... brother#2 needed 7 stitches.
--R
Sorry about the vacation plans. But at least you are getting the work done!
How the heck does a piece of tupperware do that?
Awwwww, BOYS! I've been to the ER plenty of times with mine. Stiches, staples, allergic reactions, swallowed money, blah blah blah. Welcome to BOYS! =0)
Happy Monday Sara!
E
Poor thing! Tupperware...really? As for the Wii...im interested..but I need motivation too!
Since Santa Claus didn't bring me a Wii for Mother's Day, I'll be a bit behind in the challenge.
That face is adorable, ststches or no!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Who knew Tupperware could be so violent?? :)
Mmm, Chinese food. I've actually been craving Chinese food.
Good luck with your Wii Active. I've been debating buying that but I'm a little afraid. I have a WiiFit and that's already mean to me so I'm not sure if I want to buy something else that's going to lecture me if I gain weight..
Am I to understand that you won't be coming to visit me in California after all? I am sad!
-Francesca
PS: Who are the 4 people who haven't read MckMama's blog? Tell me! :)
Ouch! Tupperware bites!
Ouch poor thing...chalk that up to one more tupperware for you!
I have no thirty day challenges, I can't stick to them. I find that if I just try my best I usually do better. There are days when I don't do the greatest and enjoy some brownies, but that makes me smile. Have fun wii activing (I totally just made that word a verb). :)
I'll 30 day with ya! I'm starting ChaLean Extreme tomorrow and I need all the extra accountability I can get!
Yikes! If the aforementioned axe murderer comes into my house, and I happen to be in the kitchen, should I grab a knife or some Tupperware? I hope your little guy heals up perfectly.
So sorry to hear about your vacation. Hope you get a do-over.
Just keep thinking about the money and writing the curriculum doesn't look so bad. Poor Elijah, you know tupperware can sometimes jump out and bite you. I know how you feel about having a little actor, you gotta love them.
Have a great Monday!
Oh man, that kinda sucks about your vacation, but yeah, you get a kitchen that will be there after the week is over! We have four more days until last day of school!!!!
He loooooks so saaaaad!! I bet you did not hold him tight and say it'll be okay baby boy. :) XOXO
Writing curriculum makes me want to stab my eyes out with an ice pick. Good luck!!
the ER face is cracking me up...and here's the deal about vacation...you should go and jsut "get out of the way" during the kitchen revamp. seems like a nice idea.
Unfortunately for me, the Tupperware that fell on my TOE last week was full of FROZEN SOUP.
NOT GOOD. Ow.
Poor little man!! Did he need stitches?! Who knew flying Tupperware could do so much damage?!
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I would love to know what this whole 'shred' thing is about. I recently got the Wii Fit and will start doing that too. Thanks! :)
Tuff Tupperware! Poor little guy. That must have been scary since cuts near the eye bleed so much. Nice little scar he'll have.
Hope your summer turns out good. I'm sure there will be some fun things going on around home to go & do.
Take care
Nannette
Whoa- Hefty tupperware! Poor guy. And that is a huge bummer about your vacation with hubs... but a new kitchen you can enjoy for much longer than the vacation! Yay!
Post a Comment