MckMama's back! Can't wait to here what she's been up to, can you?
If you follow me on Twitter, you may have read about my Friday Night Party Like A...Racecar Night. It was my nephew's 5th {big boy!} birthday. Gohan loves racecars, like I love peanut butter, so where better to take him than to the races? However the following things may/may not have occurred at the races and party the following day...

This is {not} my chipmunk child. Never seen him before. My dad? {Did Not} wear his hat like a gansta from the 'burbs half the night, because Asher put his had on this way and insisted Gwampwa keep it that way.

I am pretty sure I {did not} reach the pinnacle of my life when they started the...
BUS RACES!!



How cool is that? Racing school buses around? Buses getting tipped on their side? Me, get all excited over that? {Never!} anyone got a bus for sale?

The kid here? Picking his nose? don't know him
It also was {not} his brother who called Daddy to tell him some Big News while we were at the Mall. The Big News did not involve him screaming at the top of his lungs, several times, in the middle of the crowded mall, with lots of people looking, "Daddy, I went poop on the potty!"
Same little one? {Did not} open the bathroom stall door 5 different times this weekend while I was using it. (If you are in the Minnesota area and have seen my bum, sorry.)
Also, same angel? {Did not} ask, "Mommy, I flush the toilet when you done pooping?" "You done pooping yet, mommy? I get you paper." So, I tell him I am not in fact, pooping. His response? "You pooping mama, I get you paper."
For the record: I really was not. Not.
Have a great monday! Can't wait to stop and visit!
50 comments:
Looks like you have a great bathroom helper there!
I feel the pain. Bria insists on filling a potty with paper no matter who is going. I think the door handles in our house are way too easy to open and unlock. Might be time for a change.
Looks like the boys have a sense of humor on their hands! Your nephew does not look like a chipmunk either ;)
~Elyse
oh those little mouths...!! funny funny pooping stories!
and YEAH... the bus races look cool!
I love the train picture, it's a classic! There's nothing like a good poking your nose pic!
How sweet and helpful he is! This boy can spare a square!
We have that bus thing in our hometown too. Never been. . .but know it's there!
Love the nose picking photo!
Be Blessed,
Amy
My daughter used to run a loud commentary on any curious sights or sounds coming from other stalls. She also is insanely curious about the little trash cans in the stalls. EWWWWW!!!
This from the same child who will frantically run to the corner and try to fix her clothes with one hand and cover both ears with the other...because she is afraid of the sound of a flushing toilet.
Bus races? That's just wild! I wish I could've seen 'em.
Thanks for the comment on my blog. Maybe I do need to set up a twitter account to advertise the giveaway. I have to confess, I know next-to-nothing about it! Guess I should do some twitter studying.
Goin' to the bathroom with kids is just as bad as goin' into the dressing rooms with them. I get comments on my giggly belly, and everyone else laughs. These crazy kids. :) Bus races!!! That is so awesome!!
Bus races huh? Can't say I have ever seen that before! Kids always say random things ad they love to do it n public...as loud as possible. The bright side is, at least he's potty training!
Those bus races look awesome.
the nose picking picture is hilarious & the racing school buses....something i never thought i'd see!!
thanks for making me smile on this monday morning!!
Great not me's! I wonder if kids ever outgrow talking too loud and embarrassing you? My 8 year old daughter still wants to come in the same stall as me and if anyone farts, it's the most hilarious thing to her ("no way" she takes after me at all).
Even as a grown adult with kids, I get mortified if someone calls attention to me using the bathroom...no matter what I'm doing.
I am with you...I now want to race a school bus. Sounds like fun!
Aren't those little bathroom attendants the best? Not.
I love it!
Oh what fun you had last weekend!
My boys do not pick their nose and then purposely stick their fingers in their mouth while I'm watching because they know how much I love that.
I am not so glad to be past the potty training stage.
I have not been to some local races in which I felt like I was being filmed for a National Lampoon's movie.
Ha HA. Once you are a Mama, nothing is private anymore...
The hat on your dad is priceless:)
Now, if only I could find someone so helpful in the bathroom...
and that was *not me laughing at you from the other stall while my 3yo was crawling under the stall doors to see who else was there!
Hey, pooping on the potty is incredibly exciting. We are all so proud of him! Also, the whole your a mama thing, we all expect to see your bum at one time or another. No worries. :)
It looks like a fun birthday party!
Hope too many people didn't see your bum!
And, really, pooping on the potty is super exciting! For him, not you, lol!
I have NOT gotten so frustrated while trying to use the restroom alone that I definitely did NOT ask my daughter how she would like it if I came in the bathroom her. To which, she did NOT respond, I like you to come to the bathroom with me so we can talk and smile and love. :-)
Love the busses!! How fun that must have been for everyone!
As far as the potty stuff...we are training the LAST one and I have yet to see anyone so excited about poop in the potty! Whatever it takes...I have been changing diapers for 9 1/2 years. If it means we are done, I am SO not above a little poop dance!!
The buses was so funny. I have to tell my husband about that one. yeah for helpers.
I wish I could tell you that they grow out of the nose picking thing. They don't.
They do, however, grow out of the constant concern over your bowel habits.
Small miracles.
I want to go watch racing school buses! That looked awesome!
My nephew made the exact same phone call shrieking loudly to me about pooping on the potty this weekend. Well, it wasn't really a phone call... he used a walkie-talkie because we were all at the lake together!
so funny...pretty sure i have had the same stall conversation! where would not me monday be with out the occasional poop story...or weekly one if you have any children under 3!
Thanks for commenting on our Not Me Monday post! We have always loved your blog, too cute!
haha! I like the blaming the kids idea!
Haha...kids are always so willing to "assist" in the bathroom. ;-)
oh my gosh i seriously want to see busses racing!!!! i'm NOT majorly jealous of your adventures
A good friend of ours races buses, it is so much fun watching them, especially when they race figure 8!
Hilarious Not Me post! School busses? HAHA! That one cracked my up. Congrats on the potty training success!
Now that school busses would have been a sight to see! Sorry about the poopcapades lol.
Love this post. Too funny.
the pooping comment is hilarious. that always seems to happen when you are in a huge public bathroom. love it. i am sure you didnt love it when it happened.
I totally feel your pain on the opening of the stall door. What is it with kids and not being able to let us pee in peace.
A school bus racing and tipping over? Now that I'd love to see!
Okay, those bus races look AWESOME. Don't hate me, but I've never been into car racing but those bus races might actually get me to change my mind!
Never seen school bus racing. That's hilarious! Great stories.
Now that is my type of weekend. We love watching bus races. On the SPEED challenge they have a show called Edge and it is all kinds of crazy races like that.
Loved the bathroom stories, totally the laugh I needed for this long day.
Have a great Monday!
I keep waiting for my child to talk..... I think I can wait longer if this is what I have to look forward to. LOL! I have to say that I used the bathroom for a "quiet" moment this weekend. I took a book and disappeared for 15 mins. My husband looked at me like I had lost my mind.... I just smiled and had no comment.
cool races!! I wanna go. And bus racing , that's gotta be great!
Now I was going to tell you that your boys will be just fine as they grow up, but then I read this post...well I won't guarantee anything LOL(as if I could have)!!!
Your son sounds very vocal. I would have been way too embarassed to experience such moments.
My son is on the quiet side. So far it's been real good. He didn't go through that extremely emotional time (about age 11 to 13)
that some of his friends did.
Hey everything will be just fine!!
Enjoy the little guys just as they are. God is good!
Have a great week,
Nannette
Oh don't you just LOVE it when your kids keep asking you questions in a public restroom? Riley once told me "Don't worry Mommy, your boobs will grow!"
I was horrified!!!
Uggggh!
Out of the mouths of babes!
E
Love the hat on your dad!! haha!!
It's literally been raining here for a month!! I'd gladly sent it you way!
Hilarious! Thanks for stopping by my circus and encouraging me.
You have gorgeous children.
Kids and bathrooms, WHY do they do stuff like that to us?
I love the bus racing. You would have loved seeing To Gear (British show) they raced rv's around a track :) Actually they'll race anything around a track...
I see visions of my future once Wiggle Man is speaking more than one word at a time. Oh, wait--he already says "Stinky". Yeah...maybe I send him to the public bathrooms with Hubba Hubba for the next 5 years. :)
Everybody poops Sara! LOL! :)
Post a Comment