
It was just that I love Elijah so much, how could I love another baby that much? {Go ahead, laugh...} I would ask Core if he was nervous, to which he would give me the standard, "That's my wife look, yep, she's mine" and answer, "I already love the baby as much as I love Elijah," then kiss my tummy.
Luckily, it all worked out. I love the little bugger.
I've always (like every.single.time I tak the boys out in public) been told that my boys have...character.

Here are my ones I can remember favorite Asherisms:
Last week
M: Hey dude, can you pick up your skid loader over there?
Asher: I not a dude, I'm Asher.
M: Sorry Asher, can you pick up your skid loader?
A: Where?
M: Right there (pointing)
A: Where?
M: Um, right there. You are almost standing on it?
A: I have a skid loader?
M: Ok, pick up your skidsteer
A: Where?
M: RIGHT THERE. The yellow and black thing you are touching.
A: Where a skidsteer?
M: R.i.g.h.t. T.h.e.r.e
A: Dat's a forklift mommy, not a skidsteer.
M: My bad. Can you pick your forklift up please?
A: Yep.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
M: Asher, time to go to the pool today for Elijah's swim lessons.
A: Sorry, we can't. They drained all the water out of da pool.
Don't worry, I will fix it tomorrow.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, we can'ts go to town. Town is closed. They ran out of stuff.
Dey will get more stuff tomorrow.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anything that breaks? His standard response: Don'ts worry mama, I wills gets
my camera and fix it......tomorrow.

Happy birthday to my little man today. We love you so much!
If you need me, I will be bawling my eyes out that my baby is 3. Might as well just sign him up for college.
35 comments:
oh asher... you're such a cutie, no, a handsome little bugger! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
i remember wondering if i would love ryan as much as samantha. isn't amazing how your heart can get even bigger!! what a good example of God's individual love for us!
and go ahead and cry your eyes out, but try to enjoy the day too! :-)
Oh the birthdays get harder every year! I remember feeling the same way about Eli, if I would love him as much as Jaden!! Looking forward to hanging out today:)
Awww... so emotional! Happy 3rd Birthday to your baby boy! How do they grow so fast? What is that about??
I love the things he says... especially that first one... how you got it wrong... 'it's a forklift'! Like, hello, you should know better! LOL! So very cute! Enjoy his special day! (And yours, too!)
Happy Birthday To Your Baby Boy!!!
Happy Birthday Asher!!! By the way, my kids have driven me close to insanity (well, closER anyway) when I ask them to pick something up that is right THERE and they start spinning in circles trying to figure out what I am talking about. If I don't call it the EXACT name they do then it is totally lost on them!
Happy Birthday Asher! :) They do grow up fast, don't they?
Aw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
And yes, you're right. Go ahead and start applying to college. It goes that fast. I'm still not totally understanding out my little Peanut starts middle school this week.
Happy Birthday Asher! Hope it's a great day for you!
He is beautiful! And I love the name Asher.
Asherisms--haha
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! time does fly {makes me sick}
I felt the same exact way when I was preggers with Ry that I wouldn't be able to love another baby as much...but it just happens..
enjoy your day with your BABY!! :)
Forklift silly Mommy!! He is adorable, happy birthday to your sweet boy.
Happy Birthday Big Boy!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Asher! What a big boy :) Sara-good luck holding back the tears :o
~Elyse
Awww...Happy Birthday Asher! What a cutie and YES lots of character! But would we want them any other way?
I totally agree I can't believe how fast the little ones grow.
I totally love the Asherisms and the comment that the kids have character.
I hope Asher has a great birthday and you get yourself a big box of kleenexes.
My town has run out of stuff. Can he come help?
You are not alone in the baby loving debate!! I look at Natey and feel like my heart might explode, I love the kid so much. I worry that I won't have enough to go around. Apparently, everyone tells me it's just not true, so I will try to stop worrying. Happy Birthday Asher!
Awww....I am right there with you. My little Lorelli turns 4 in exactly 3 weeks. I will definitely be crying. I don't understand how yesterday I was screaming in pain as she flew down my birth canal and tomorrow (not literally) she will be 4 years old!!!
Happy Birthday Handsome Dude... I mean, Asher!
Hope you guys have an awesome day celebrating and, Sara, go ahead and cry your eyes out.
Awwww, what a cutie pie! Happy Birthday to your little boy (who isn't so little anymore, right?) I feel the same way...My son will be 4 next month and I can't believe how fast the time is flying. Enjoy this day together! Yay! :)
Happy Birthday, Asher!
I had the same fears when I was pregnant the 2nd time. It's natural but kinda funny when I notice how much I adore my 2nd baby girl.
Happy Birthday!! I'm sure your third year will bring many more wonderful Asher-isms!!
How exciting! I have a dude (hee hee) who is going to be three in a couple weeks. Three just sounds so ... old. Not unlike my own age....
I think he get his character from his momma! Happy Birthday to you little man!
He is so cute!
Hey - I am awarding you a FABULOUS blogging award in my post for tomorrow (Thursday). Enjoy!
awwwww...happy birdday to da little dude!
we're not too far behind you...my little guy is now 2 1/2, he'll be 3 in Feb. and i've had the same thoughts about having another baby...i'm not sure i could love another baby as much as i love my son now. doesn't that seem weird? but i know there is always enough love...it's just weird to think of it!
awww happy birthday to your boy. I know how it feels. When my baby (he's 2) turns 3, I'll probably shed a few tears too... :)
He's so cute!!! :) Happy Birthday Asher!
precious boy...happy bday!!! enjoy!
He is a doll!! And happy birthday to him, although I think I am late. I LOVE the crazy things they say!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your adorable little man!
Happy birthday. It is bittersweet as they get bigger.
happy birthday buddy!
my son tells me when i call a machine something incorrect as well. boys and trucks.
and im glad you told me about the doctors and trains, save me my co-pay, so THANK YOU!!
lol
Post a Comment