
Hello! I am back...sort of! LZ over at My Messy Paradise is taking this week's Top Ten. Head over to her blog to check out her Top Ten Reasons she is glad summer is over.. and link up if you want to play along! Here is a teaser though, cause I am cool like that...
It’s not that I don’t love Summer, but Fall is sooo much better. Here’s why:
10. Are you ready for some football? I love the Patriots, and love that I have games to look forward to every Sunday. Not to mention, the start of football season means the start of crock-pot Sundays.
9. The lazy days of Summer are a myth! There is nothing lazy about Summer. The weather is nice, and people feel obligated to be on-the-go. What about just hanging out? Why do we always need to go somewhere?
8. People are finally home. Try getting together with friends on Summer weekends. It’s tough…vacations, plans, cookouts, parties. No one is ever around. See #8. It’s true!
See the rest of the list over at her place!!
And tonight? I am FINALLY going to come out of my "school shell" and catch back up on all your lives! Miss ya!