happy, non-scary, non-haunted, non-ghost, non-ax murderer type of Halloween.My little farmer.

May it be filled with mini Twix, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Licorice, Reese's Pieces, Reese's Peanut Butter Pumpkins, Reese's Fast Breaks, Snickers and Peanut Butter Twix!


37 comments:
Happy Halloween!
I love Halloween! Hope yours is a good one!
Happy Halloween! And Seriously, not only do I raid my kids candy but I amke sure to buy candy I will actually eat if there's leftovers.
And since the forecast is RAIN (just like it's doing right now) and we are going to the Y to trick or treat (in warmth!) there should be plenty of candy for ME when I turn out the lights at 8 pm.
Muwwahhhh! Have a great one :)
Your boy is adorable!!
Happy Halloween!!!
xxx
Happy Halloween to you, too Sara!!!
PS - you don't want my autograph now that I'm a star??
Aawww, come on!
He looks great! Happy Halloween!
Don't eat too much of that peanut butter candy. Me thinks you like it a leeeeeetle bit.
lol LOVE the entry. lol
God bless-
Amanda
Have fun with your farmer and astronaut! You don't have a thing for Reese's, do you? Ha!
I love the pictures! Happy Halloween!
awww what great costumes! happy halloween to you and your family too!!
Love the costumes. You have some pretty cute, I mean handsome boys.
Your pumpkins are really cool as well.
Have a great Halloween!
hmmmm.... like candy much?? :) i'm craving chocolate now after reading this post. maybe i'll have to hit the store tomorrow and pick up some clearance candy! :)
what is wrong with you sara?! you listed twix before any kind of PEANUT BUTTER candy! and what is this peanut butter twix you speak of?! i must go shopping......! :-)
have a wonderful night. i agree--the non-scarier, the better!
Hope you have fun too! I have been dipping into the candy ALL DAY!!! It must be out of my house by tomorrow!!
I loooove the costumes, so cute! Hope you guys had a great Halloween! :)
So cute! We had ONE child knock on our door? HUH? Usually get at least 50! So weird...hope the boogey man didn't chase them away! LOL
I love the NASA costime!!
he is an adorable farmer!! :)
They look so cute! Happy Halloween!
Fun pictures! Hope your day was great!
Adorable!!!! Love their costumes. :)
Happy Halloween! very cute costumes. thanks for dropping by my blog
love the pumpkins!!! Hope it was fun for you!
Non-ax murdering Halloween?? OMG, that cracked me the heck up!!
Hope you all had fun!
Happy Belated Halloween! I love the costume....and you ROCKED those pumpkin carvings!!!
OH, and so happy the ax murderer didn't show up.......
.........
.........
...........
..............
..................
.....................
........yet.
*insert evil psychotic laugh*
Hope you had a great Halloween!
How cute! Great pictures!
How cute! Great pictures!
Adorable little boy!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like he had fun!!! Pumpkins are great...that is an amazing carving job!!!
What are you going to do when they get older and wanna be scary on Halloween?? :o) They are super cute...for now...next will be blood and gore!
Great pics! Hope you had a non-scary, yummy Halloween!
your boys are precious. hopefully they had a fantastic halloween!
Love the costumes. Hope they had a great time.
That's it...I need to go out immediately and see if any peanut butter pumpkins are left!!
mama! Loved the pics!! Where are the ones of you?!
Adorable! :)
Look at those big eyes! I admit I like Reese's
Post a Comment