


Top Ten Things that Taste Better with Peanut Butter and/or Should By All Rights Have Peanut Butter in it Already.
1. Waffles. Ever had an Eggo waffle with peanut butter on it? Creamy, warm goodness.
2. Graham Crackers- I love graham crackers with peanut butter on them. Oh, Ritz, Townhouse, saltines, animal crackers, wheat thins and a few others work well too. (ahem.)
3. S'mores- Yes, yes. Place a dab of peanut butter under the chocolate- let it melt a bit- viola. True love.
4. Frosting/Bars/Cookies- what is this good already could only be improved by adding peanut butter. Vast amounts recommended.
5. Spoons. Now, I do not consider myself a connoisseur. When in dire need I will grab the stuff with my pinky, but even I have to say- silver only. Peanut butter does not taste the same on plastic. Give you taste buds the full experience.
6. Pancakes. I sometimes use this instead of syrup. My pal Jazz taught me.
Now, onto the stuff that by all rights should have peanut butter in it...
7. Donuts- can you just imagine a donut with a creamy peanut butter filling? I have. Many, many hours I've imagined.
8. Hamburgers- wait, they already do that. I read about it in my Runner's World magazine. Odd huh? I don't eat beef, so I'd likely not try it anyway.
9. Waffles- yes, I know I've said this, but I'd like peanut butter inside my waffle. That would be sweet and tasty and gooey and warm and oh so happy.
10. Everything. Let's not kid ourselves. Anything goes well with peanut butter.
Check out LZ at My Messy Paradise for her Top Ten List. I have a feeling it may be a bit more...normal than mine. You can link up w/ her if you wish to as well. It's a Beauty Filled Life and In the Mommy Trenches will be rockin' something cool too.
One last note: Happy Birthday Stellan!


40 comments:
I don't like PB unless it is nicely covered in mass amounts of chocolate. I know I'm weird. Every time I tell someone this they act like I'm from another planet.
Sorry, I missed that. I was too busy eating some peanut butter.
I'd like to add celery and apples please!
My dear, you need help. Only an obsessive athelete could say something like this. I excercised once really hard and totally wanted PB after but normally I can take it or leave it.
You make me look forward to Thursdays and maybe peanut butter. I put peanut butter on dill pickles with one pregnancy. Go try it.
I haven't had peanut butter or chocolate for over a month---and can I tell you I want so bad to just put a big scoop of peanut butter on a plain Hershey's bar and go nuts.
Also---carrots and celery. Great way to enjoy the veggies you're supposed to have:)
I am gagging!!!!!!
As you know, I HATE PB!!!! I can't even get close to the stuff without the smell taking my breathe....GROSSSSS!!!!!!
Oh, where's you link up at the bottom of the post for use to use....hmmmmmmm????? I guess it got all covered in PB :O)
Can I add to your list? I like PB on:
English Muffins
Pretzels
Apples
Vanilla Ice Cream
Table Knives (cuz they reach deep into the gargantuan size jars we get at Costco)
It's good, too, with chicken as a dipping sauce.
Like you, I really like pb on waffles. Mmmmmm! It melts so ooey and gooey, and doesn't cause the sugar crash an hour later.
I LOVE peanut butter...especially on a buttered bagel. Unfortunately, BOTH of my girls are allergic to peanuts, so we can't keep it in the house or eat it around them. Whenever I get the chance, I eat a Reese PB cup, or the Halloween or Easter equivalent. So good!
Definitely on sliced apples, carrots, and celery!
Yes! PB is manna from heaven.
Peanut Butter on Ritz is delicious! and i keep hearing about peanut butter on waffles but i have yet to try this one... maybe i will make us some waffles this weekend and do a little taste test :)
my favorite is toast with butter and peanut butter... so freaking good!
Raisins (yummy)
toasted bagels (double yummy)
And Chocolate Ice Cream!
I'm telling you, pancakes with peanut butter on them are the BOMB! Add a cold glass of milk, and that's heaven right there!
MY MOUTH IS WATERING OVER HERE! I swear I had to grab a kleenex and put it under my mouth because I couldn't stop drooling. Mmmm . . . Peanut butter! I got one for you! Take vanilla ice cream and mix in some peanut butter! Heaven on Earth I tell you!!!
On a smore...mmmmm
I have to agree. PB is pretty awesome!
PB&J on waffles are my husbands favorite. He prefers that over syrup any day!
I love PB too!
I LOVE Nutter Butter cookies. I can probably eat the whole carton! LOL
Hamburgers with peanut butter??? Oh ick! I love peanut butter but not enough to add it to my dead cow! lol
http://atticgirl.blogspot.com/2009/10/top-ten-thursday-pass-popcorn-hand-over.html
Ack, stop!
Now I'm hungry.
Mmmm, peanut butter...
Your list is great!
Now I'm hungry!
xxx
ok...
pnut butter is one of my favorite things :o)
i'm gonna add:
CELERY
APPLES
OREO COOKIES (SO GOOD)
i, too, love it on pancakes;
reese's cups are my favorite candy!!
i think i'll go eat one now!!
oh my! i just got incredibly hungry!
oooohhhh, donuts. i love me a filled donut, so i could really do just fine with a filled peanut butter donut (with choc. frosting).
oh my heaven!
you are evil with this list...
off to get PB now....thankyouverymuch!
Where are the apples???? That is a childhood favorite of mine still to this day.
Love number 5. Someone needs to market pre-loaded peanut butter spoons.
They all sound good to me.. I love peanut butter also.
I have a severe peanut butter addiction.
Try taking about 1/4 cup of PB and put it in the microwave for just a few seconds to soften..... and then plop spoonfuls of that badboy into the brownie batter when it's in the pan. Then take a knife and swirl it all around.....not only does it look fabulous and fancy....it ROCKS!
Nice list! Do you know there are actually people in the world that don't like peanut butter! And it's not just the ones who are allergic either. Utter insanity.
I like peanuts but can you believe I hate peanut butter. I used to tolerate it a little bit in a Reese's cup but I can't even do that anymore.
How have I never added peanut butter to s'mores? Brilliant!
Mmmmm I love peanut butter with smores!!!! Sometimes I have it on a big spoon with another spoonful of marshmellow fluff, mmmm. I'm going to have some now!! :)
Yes! I put PB on all of those. I can't eat a toaster waffle without peanutbutter. And I've been putting it on pancakes since I was wee. Yummy!
I'm with you on #10 Peanut Butter makes everything better!! Bananas are my favorite to put PB on. Actually I could eat PB by the spoonful all by itself!! It's my weakness!
Ya know what I like to do? Get one of those big wooden spoons, put a big glob of peanut butter on it, then roll it in M&Ms! Mmmm! I also just recently posted a recipe for a FABULOUS caramel peanut butter dip. It is so perfect for fall!
http://littlehandsbigblessings.blogspot.com/2009/10/dip-baby-dip.html
I like it best on a spoon or chocolate.
There's a place here that has PB filled donuts with chocolate frosting. AND A PBJ donut. I love PB, but honestly, they're gross. So, you don't have to fantasize anymore.
HOWEVER...There's a cupcake place here that has PB and choc chip cupcakes with PB frosting that is TO DIE FOR. SO there's a new fantasy for you :)
Oh I am so with you! I love peanut butter! I'm not too fond of the hamburger idea. I don't eat them to begin with!
Skippy used to make a squeezable tube of their product. Which was AWESOME for putting it on everything. But my mom and I used it primarily for hershey's kisses.
Its in hamburgers? Oh man I thought I didn't like PB but I love hamburgers. This is a great list. Thanks
Okay. I think you were meant to be with my hubby. he is significantly domestically challenged as well, and I about gagged the first time I saw peanut butter on his pancakes. When I just read the doughnut part, he goes "MMMMMMMMMMMMM" ewwwwwww! Chocolate or with jelly, and spoon or with celery. That is it. final. wait, and with honey on a sandwich. that is it. period.
Post a Comment