11.18.2009

2 Things


1) I put my running tips for beginners here.
2) This makes me happy.

post signature

53 comments:

Amy said...

Oh those are yummy. I saw they have dark chocolate also...

The Stiffs said...

So now I'll have to run. Have you tried the strawberry peanut butter M&Ms? Not as good, but worth the price of the bag.

Unknown said...

Oh yum!! Have you ever had the white chocolate ones???

Barbaloot said...

Lovely combination...running and Reese's:)

I loved the mini Reese's they used to have with cookies in them. Do you remember those? SO GOOD!

Annsterw said...

I am such a sucker for the BIG Reese's - not so sure I want any variety...just love regular and BIG ones!!!!!!!! LOL

Annsterw said...

I am such a sucker for the BIG Reese's - not so sure I want any variety...just love regular and BIG ones!!!!!!!! LOL

Alicia said...

I am going to check out your beginner's runner tips now! Thanks:)

As for the Reese's I would absolutely die if I had one...seriously! I am deathly allergic to peanuts so I have never had one! I have heard how good they are but I guess because I am allergic to them that if I even smell peanut butter it makes me sick. I am sure they are good though:)

King J's Queen said...

Have I mentioned that I make a mean peanut butter and chocolate chip sandwich? Kinda like a Reeses sandwich. Mmmmmm....

As for the running part, well, I still think I'd get black eyes. :-)

~*Michelle*~ said...

I made brownies the other night and swirled the peanut butter in.....and then thought of you. :)

wish you lived closer, you could have "ran" over here so I could have shared them with you.

xox

Rita Templeton said...

OMG ... seriously? Peanut-butter-on-peanut-butter Reese's?

MUST ... GET ... SOME!

erin said...

i'm so good... when i saw the title on my blog list i said to myself i love to run and i love peanut butter. am i good or what?!

so. question for you. if you had to choose between peanut butter and running, which would you choose?!

Kristina P. said...

I LOVE PB Cups!

Michelle said...

I LOVE those. Though, the Reeces Whips are my absolute favorite, ever. Have you tried them?

Just found your blog and following you now.

Jen@Scrapingirl said...

AHHHH....Reeces. Maybe my hubby will get me one while he's out today. After all, I am very sick. oink, oink......

Anonymous said...

I LOVE those Reeses cups!

Annie said...

Those look fantastic indeed!

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I love the colors of your blog, so cheery :)

If you have a sec can you please vote for me at the momdot people's choice award?  
www.momdot.com/peopleschoiceaward
I will forever be in your debt! 
Gratefully, 
Annie @ Mamadweeb.com

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Yum!!! My mouth is watering!

Nicole said...

Mmmmmmm those looks so yummy! I love preztals covered in peanut butter and then covered in chocolate.

The Dental Maven said...

Dang! I thought the Reeses were the running tip!

honeypiehorse said...

So, as long as you have running shoes and Reese's you're happy. That's awesome.

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Yummy. I'm going to click and read the tips now.

Jen said...

I am so drooling over the photo!

LZ @ My Messy Paradise said...

Both my girls are allergic to peanuts, but whenever I'm out alone, I have a PB cup...so good. I especially love the holiday variety - the trees, eggs, etc. So much more PB!

Foursons said...

Mmmmmm...Reece's Peanut Butter Cups.

Brooke said...

I have not tried those, nor do I think I should...it would be very dangerous for me (the candy, not the running).

Cupcake Activist said...

I've never even heard of those before! I need to get out more often, or at least eat more candy!

Unknown said...

I heart peanut butter and chocolate! And thanks for the tips!

Kameron said...

It should just say, "For Sara" right on the package!

Chandra said...

Love me some Peanut Butter Cups!

Thanks for stopping by my blog...I'm cracking up over your About Me section.."rock star at microwaving"..too funny!

Jamee said...

You just had to post Reese's didn't you! Yum! I love me some Reese's (just not before running!)

Thanks for sharing your running tips too! I considered myself a runner years ago (ran long distance track in high school) but I still need those reminders as I'm trying to ease back into it!

BTW- my email is 517butterfly at gmail dot com if you want to drop me a line for the buddy system :)

Jamee

More Than Words said...

LOL!!!

Those are my favorite too!

Tracie said...

Maybe we do have the same parents because I love those, too! (Running is a different story...,)

Holly Lefevre said...

I am going to have to check out your tips for runners...I just started running with a blogland buddy.

I have had a peanut butter thing since I was pregnant....yum peanut butter!

Thanks for stopping by my place the other day. I have some more books from the healthy happy hour I will be blogging about soon too. I love your blog...I will be following you now.

Holly

E @ Scottsville said...

Oh.My.Goodness.

This is like a record for you!

Sara's offical shortest-post-evah!

Diane Fit to the Finish said...

See - that's why you can love those - because you run!! When my hubby asks me why I run I tell him:
1) Because I can (and couldn't at 305 pounds) and
2) So I can have some treats guilt free!

Pam said...

Yummy....those make me happy too....nothing better then Chocolate and peanut butter. Thanks for stopping by the blog and leaving a comment.
Pam

Nancy@ifevolutionworks.com said...

I gotta get me some of those!

Liz Mays said...

I haven't had a Reeses in over 20 years!

Michelle said...

Damn! I hadn't seen those before. I love peanut butter so I will have to try them now.

Unknown said...

Sara!!! I didn't need to know about those..I have a hard enough time with the damn pumpkins and the big cup.

Anonymous said...

cool! I'll have try those, I love anything chocolate!

KK said...

Those do sound yummy!

Alicia said...

running tips and chocolate! perfection!! even though i must admit i totally do not like peanut butter! lol, plus i'm allergic to most chocolate! i feel so lame!

Kaci said...

PB and Chocolate...oh ya!!

Melanie said...

Yum!! I have been craving chocolate something awful lately and this didn't help much. LoL!!

Laura Marchant said...

Ok I am the slow one so why are those limited editions? What's so special, lol

Deborah Ann said...

Yummm....I love the white chocolate, they're my absolute favorites!

Nice, happy blog here...

Theta Mom said...

Reeses are my FAVORITE!!!

HeartsMakeFamilies said...

Its late and I get to see my favorite chocolate on here?? That so did not help. Running to store now

Beckie said...

You've got a new follower and blog reader :) I looved your top ten Thursday and think that's what my Thursdays will now be dedicated to. Thank you!! I'm also snagging yoru button too :)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I'm now drooling!

AiringMyLaundry said...

I LOVE those things!

Frugal Vicki said...

Okay, so I am not a runner....so maybe I am just missing that this is motivation or something....but this just seems mean! ;)