11.19.2009

Top Ten Thursday..with a prize!

Today's Top Ten is hosted by In the Mommy Trenches! She is giving you 10 Things she does instead of cleaning.
I would've done this topic myself, but I am a not a pro at keeping my house tidy, much like Martha Stewart or some other really clean house person.
Attached to today's TOP TEN THURSDAY is a little prize. What you ask? 2 free books!
I was recently asked to review the book Alienated by Andrew Auseon. I was weary of any book about Aliens, as they fall under the same category as Ghosts and Axe Murderers for me, but I did it despite my fears. I actually enjoyed the book. It was not at all alien-ish like you would think. It has teen love, fears, popularity, fitting in, making g
ood choices...all different elements woven into an Alien story. I gave a copy of the book to every single one of my students. I was so proud of one of my students, whom I would term as a reluctant reader. He loved the book. He carried
it around with him and read it everyday until he was finished.

**GIVEAWAY** Just for commenting on IN THE MOMMY TRENCHES post today, you will be entered to win a copy of ALIENATED and another book! I will choose the book based on your child's age/gender and send it along with ALIENATED! Two easy ways to start a Christmas gift!
Head on over to IN THE MOMMY TRENCHES now!

((Comments off here- get over there!))

post signature