I'm here. Sort of.
We are having a crazy week. Like a we-have-something-going-every-single-night week. I have conferences until 8:30 p.m. tonight and tomorrow night. Oh, and tomorrow is Elijah's birthday. I am running around like a spazoid (more so than usual) trying to finish everything up for conferences and his birthday.
So.
To make up for ignoring all of you, I am going to do a give away.
Up for grabs?
$15 Giftcard to Target.
Just comment away and tell me what you've got going on this week.
Just comment away and tell me what you've got going on this week. Extra Entry? Twit it. (hee hee, I love how that sounds.)
I will draw on Friday at noon.
See you when the dust settles!

55 comments:
Ooh, Target!
It's such a crazy time of year for us too. Between doctor's appointments, work meetings, school pictures, hockey practice/games, and hunting (hubby, not me!), we are being pulled in every direction. I'm looking forward to some time off during the holidays.
Wednesday: Awanas & Youth Group
Thursday: BBall Practice for 1 child, Music Program for the other
Friday: Basketball game and overnight church function
Saturday: Blog Conference for me, BBall clinic, SLumber Party...
Lather, rinse, repeat. Need I say more?
Going to tweet this now!
I LOVE Target! I am going to meet some bloggy friends for lunch in a little while, and then just working!
Nice giveaway. Since I'm in Germany you should probably pick someone else. But I'm having a busy week too with professional blogging and work and kids and guests...
Ooh-me please!
Um, I'm moving into a new house this week and trying to figure out where the heck everything goes!
I'm going to IKEA on Thursday---then I have meetings after.
And I have a date on Friday night...maybe?
Tonight: Flying solo with the kid, husband works overnight at fire station; daughter has two dance classes back-to-back; I have a good book to read while I wait.
Tomorrow: Speech therapy for the kid before school, occupational therapy after school, followed by dealing with a cranky kid that's had a too-long day. :)
Friday: Endless work meetings, birthday dinner with extended family, and hopefully a little quiet time for me and the man.
Saturday: Blog conference (fingers crossed that I can make it), endless hours of parenting for the huz, which will include a mid-day playdate (tee-hee).
Sunday: Blog conference til noon, then sweet, sweet rest!
Have a great week! Tweeting your giveaway!!
We're still recovering from being sick, so our schedule isn't full this week. Yesterday, I had a dr appointment. Today, Princess E has ballet. We are supposed to go to church tonight; but we may not since it is my dad's birthday, too. Wednesday night church is 52 times a year. Dad's birthday on a Wednesday happens once every 5 years or so. He wins. LOL! I am scheduled to be out of town from Friday through Monday, to boot. Somewhere in there, I need to get my housework done...yeah right! Have a great week running yourself ragged. :-)
PS - I tweeted my twit. Or, did I twit my tweet? Am I the twit, the twitter, or the tweeter? OH dear.
Pick me! You'd be so proud, I've walked/jogged twice this week! I've never felt better! Well, I probably will feel better once I shed this nasty 35 lbs or so, but for now I feel pretty good!
TWEET TWEET!
http://twitter.com/musiccityace/status/5624130799
Well, let's see: The Rev has had two meetings this week (allowing me the joy of single parenting for the evening), we have swimming lessons twice a week, company coming (hopefully!) and a doctor's appointment. Actually, not a bad week. Now LAST week...ugh. :)
Tar-get!!! I totally hope to win so I can buy a little happy so I can be well...happy cuz u know my life sux tge big one as of late...sigh
me I have a sick little temperature flaring hope it's not the flu little 5 year old that I'm taking to the doc--that's all I have going on here...again sigh
:))
Twited? Tweeted? Twittered? Anywho I did that too :)
Ugh. You should have done this based on yesterday ALONE! UGH! This week: Tonight Rocky leaves for a wedding, gone till Friday. THANK GOD tomorrow is Mommy day till 2pm and that I won't have to be chauffering my hubs to and fro work!Soccer Practice that night. Friday he comes home, we have a worship concert we are playing at in the evening. Saturday is our last soccer game of this season. I feel like we have something else on Sat, but I can't remember what, which means, we'll miss whatever it is and feel terrible about it later! *sigh*
This week? Gosh. Work. Lots of it. Like two web pages, three brochures, 6 ads and a billboard. No cake (thankfully) and um, writing a novel. Yeah, even when I'm doing nothing, I'm definitely doing something.
I would love a break to go shopping at Target! I'm thinking I need a new scarf...
Hmm. Tonight is date night. Ugh, I hate using that phrase but it does succinctly say what tonight is. Tomorrow night is solo-parenting night as my husband has a jujistu class he goes to. Friday night is wide open. Saturday my sister is in town. Sunday I may be meeting my parents for lunch halfway between there and here. All of this and I have to keep up with running and writing.
this week...we have ballet/tap dance practice, library story time, youth basketball meeting, H1N1 shots for the kids, early out days at school for my son, finish projects for PTSA at son's school, volunteer hours at son's classroom, family pictures taken, looking after small children, cooking meals, cleaning, laundry. AHHHHHH
hope your week goes a little smoother in the next couple of days. happy birthday elijah!
Last night my daughter started running fever, but this morning she was fine. However, I will not be taking her to Awanas. It will be just me and my son going while she stays home to watch movies rented from the Red Box. I am just trying to keep the house clean while occupying my kiddos and listing on Etsy! And Thursday is my daughter's last tball game. I hope she will be well enough to make it.
Let's see... rented our house, finishing the paperwork, turning over to a new office manager, teaching a Ladies' Bible class, finishing up windows and all the other little extras while planning Arleigh's birthday party. I have to say, this week is much better than last week.
Have a great party and I hope the conferences go really, really well.
Great Bribe!!! I love Target. What am I doing this week? Trying to get back into the routine of work. I had been out for a week! And I am also criticizing myself woefully over my outfit. I need new clothes!!
I'm going to go get twiggy with it and mention this.... :)
Well this week is going by fast for me!
Your DH has been extra special so far, huh?! Mine too...he needed me to meet him to pick up our car in the ghetto Monday...and then I had to go grocery shopping with both boys at o dark thirty...Tuesday, I didn't go to work because ma in law was ill so my bff came over with her baby...today is good so far...tomorrow is chili in the crock pot cuz it's going to be chilly (50 degrees) and then Friday-need I say more?! It will feel like the yummy taste of peanut butter all day....
Next week: My babies turn 9 & 2! *tear
oh my!!!
target giftcard??? my favorite store...i haven't been in forever.
this week:
doctors appts.
veterans day.
dinner for one of my hubby's soldiers.
cleaning.
running.
christmas planning.
i hope your week goes by fast and you stay 'sane' through it all :o)
This week is full with the Library, shopping and cleaning what fun. I hope you have a great week. I would love to win the card for sure. That is one of our favorite stores.
I do not have a tweet account so I am saying "Tweet" to you..
Last week was crazy busy for us. This week not so much.
it has been so busy around here that this week actually seems slow! yesterday i had nursery and church, tonight we have awana, tomorrow ryan has therapy, and NOTHING on friday!
up until a couple months ago i never needed a calendar. now it seems to be filled to the max.
if i win the gift card (nice bribe by the way... maybe you should be busy more often! ok.. just kidding!!), i'll buy me a 2010 calendar. because i already have appointments for ryan in february, may, etc.
hope you have a good week my dear... hurry back to us!
Things are crazy too... but alas, I should not complain as I am doing mostly all fun things.
Monday night-Annual meeting at work- not fun :(
Tuesday night- Teaching my Spinning class- fun!
Wednesday night- Hair cut- I'm getting bangs- fun! Bonus fun- Trip to Target while hubby is with the babe!- fun!fun!
Thursday night- Flyers hockey game with the hubby- I won tickets at work- fun!
Friday night- Long time no see friend coming for a visit- fun! Cleaning before? not fun! :(
Extra pats to the back for me running in the dark before daylight this week! Huzzah!
Last week was more crazy for me than this week so this week I am recovering from last week :) I need a weekend from my weekends!
I am a huge fan of Target. I am there every week.
So this week I'm basically doing all my normal errands..I went grocery shopping today and wound up with a lot of junk. How DID those Oatmeal Cream Pies get into my cart??!
I LOVE Target..
Sorry your week is so crazy!
Today we had "look and learn" at my daughters school.. I played cops and robbers in high heeled knee high boots.. we will be laughing about that for a while.. for more of that story check out today's blog I wrote.
Today is Veteran's Day and since DH and I are both military we enjoyed it. I let him sleep in and we went to lunch. and just spent time together.
Other than that I have my normal gym, housework ect to do this week..
OH I have to swing by the vet and pick up the ashes of our beloved family pet that passed a few weeks ago :( and mail my plates back to my old state.
Hope your week slows a bit.
Angela
www.angela-just-angela.blogspot.com
Hope that everything goes perfect! I too have been super busy and I'm actually driving to Cali right now. Thank god for my blackberry, I can finally catch up on my bloggy reading!
I Love Target!! I have nothing going on the rest of the week but had a Co-Ed softball game last night and can't move Because I'm so sore!!
Well, let me see!!! I really, really, really wanna win! You see, I'm broke and I can't fill my NEEEED (and I do mean NEEED) for new clothes on no money. So with a Target Gift Card, I can go shop and at least get a new shirt or sweater or something,right? Heck, I can do wonders with $15 bucks!!!
Sunday was church, Monday work and then karate for Riley, Tuesday work and then I painted Riley's bedroom, Wednesday work and then head right to church, Thursday - God please let me have NO PLANS on Thursday. Friday work and then a celebration dinner for the Falcons, Saturday the big game! WOO HOO!!!
Now send me that dang gift card because you love me the bestest, Sara. Oh come on, Elijah!!! Draw MY NAME!!!
Not having too busy of a week, but this weekend we are going to go meet my week-old niece!
I am going to see Ethel Mermon's Broadway on my birthday Friday. Basically it's my birthday week. :) I'm just trying to do as much school as I can, cuz I plan on taking the day off.
Glad you're still alive and kicking.
Now this is a completely separate entry --- from a completely separate blog --- so it counts again, right?
This is the Erica from over at Five Moms and a Blog -- not the Erica from Scottsville.
So this is a separate entry. Cuz I said so. =0D
I'm getting ready for a garage sale on Saturday! Please, please, please pick me!!!!!
Flu shots for the kids, J's b-day Saturday, football game, car repairs, cleaning, the usual.
Love the giveaway!
I feel like I am with my husband! To get me to ignore him (aka watch football in peace), he'll give me his credit card for shoe shopping!
Ignore away :)
Going on for me: Massively stressful school function tomorrow night. Wish me luck! I am out to top last year's revenue (because the mom who did it last year bailed out this year and dumped it on ME with only 4 weeks to plan.)
Good luck with the rest of your week!
We're moving into a new house. I'm packing, sourcing custom blinds and curtains for our odd-sized windows, cooking fresh dinners, and struggling to convince my 1 yr old that bread and fruit aren't evil. She's going through a very meat-friendly stage. I'm planning and packing for our upcoming vacation, and designing a dessert table for an event. I need a nap.
This week...
Trying to kick this **bleep** pig flu out of my house! I am at about 90% recovered now, my 4 year old has spent 3 days at home from preschool with it and I think (pray) she will stay fever free and can go back tomorrow. John came down with it yesterday and was home today...ugh (my husband + ANY ailment = no good!) Max has been coughing but no fever and Lucy has been coughing and may be getting the fever.
In the meantime, I had to roll out of MY sickbed (no fair) early to take care of the kids because John can't take any more time off work. The house has turned into a national disaster, and I have to finish Christmas shopping before Thanksgiving (which I am hosting this year).
Oh yeah, I have to paint Lucy's dresser and get it into her big girl room and move her clothes into it so I can sort through the baby clothes and get them into the baby dresser because I am due in about 5 1/2 weeks!
Oooo I LOVE TARGET! and would love a giftcard:) the in laws just got back from their vacay in Vegas so now I don't have to worry about the puppy being home all day by herself while we're at work, so yaye! just got some star wars concert tickets for two weekends away!!!
I don't have alot going on this week. Just trying to get some xmas shopping done.
Cleaning, laundry, leaving stuff set in place for B & T and the house sitter . . . Then on Friday a.m. I'm headed to Vegas baby! :)
3 Mommy and me classes, 1 BP class...teaching....
Running at least 3 times this week, hopeful for another BP class tomorrow...if I can make it a friends class...trying to find a new preschool for Jackson, Girls night tomorrow night, LAUNDRY, some thank you cards to right, return some boots...hate when you order something and they are too big, so that's a sampling of the to do list
I'm super fortunate to have my wonderful nephew stay the night on Saturday. Can't wait! (I will be stopping at the liquor store for vodka and Target for duct tape before letting the 2 boys go wild in my place)
ps pick me as I need the gift card to buy the duct tape at Target.
actually, this week isn't too bad. I have today off, and I work a football game Friday night and a soccer playoff game Saturday night.
It's been crazy here, too! I'm thinking it will stay that way until after the holidays. I hope things calm down for you soon!
Hmmm...this week...tomorrow I'm watching my BF's 4 month old and 2 year old all day. Going shopping with my mom on Friday. Going to a Christmas thing and celebrating my sister's birthday on Saturday. Watching football with Nannie on Sunday. And some more running around in there.
We are moving into our first house in a few weeks so I need to pack up the apartment, keep my 7 month old out of everything, plan my niece's birthday party, study for my final exam, and be AWESOME.
Oh Target!!!!! SCORE!! I'll super duper tweet it! Hell yes! =)
Everything has been so busy in my life since the hubs left for his new duty station last week.
It has been so hard trying to maintain the house, the kid, school, work, the dog, no to mention trying to find somewhere for the hubs to live while is stationed so far away!
Really not looking forward to being seperated over the holidays....so I REALLY need a pick me up!!!!!!
It is the nature of the beast when you have 3 school aged kids. Tonight FiFi has dance, and we have stepfamily class at church. Friday taking hubby to the airport, and B has basketball. Saturday both girls have soccer. Sunday Wyn has soccer and soccer party and B has Cub Scouts and Cub Scout hike. That is just the next 4 day! Yikes!
I love Target!
comichelle51 at hotmail dot com
Currently I'm working on the bathroom with my husband. We're hanging wainscoating...that should fill the week pretty well, because a floor needs to be laid, and the walls painted, etc. Besides that it's parent/teacher conferences, boy scouts, normal 'stuff'.
Hope your busy weeks runs smoothly.
-FringeGirl
I am going to attempt to bring up the Christmas decor from the basement and get the lights on outside. I won't turn them on yet but I'd like to get them up.
Post a Comment