11.25.2009

Brother



Brian Lee
May 25, 1978-
November 25, 2004
{Thanksgiving Day}

post signature

49 comments:

Guacaholic said...

I see a lot of Brian in Asher. Both in looks and in spirit.

Thinking of you & your family today.

KK said...

Thanksgiving must be hard. Thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Sara it must be a hard day for you, take care, and sending you a big hug!

Unknown said...

Oh Sara, I am so sorry. Your brother looks like he was a wonderful man, brother and uncle. Lots of love and hugs being sent your way. xoxo- Michelle

Meeko Fabulous said...

Sending you big, peanut-butter and love filled hugs. The holidays are harder when someone's not physically with us, aren't they? As long as we remember, think, and talk about them, they will always live on.

The Stiffs said...

Hugs and Happy Memories. You're in my prayers.

honeypiehorse said...

Oh, no! I didn't know, I'm so sorry. He did rock that mullet.

Jen@Scrapingirl said...

I am so sorry. I will pray for comfort for you today. {{hugs}}

Kaci said...

Thinking of you! XOXOX

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry. I hope the day brings forth all the good memories to get you through it.

Unknown said...

I am so sorry ... peace be with you and your family this holiday. What a handsome guy!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

So sorry for your loss. This must be a hard time of year.

Trish said...

Looks like he had some wondertimes in the pictures. Thinking of you on this day.

Prayers & Hugs!

sunshineyou said...

thinking of you today...

Nicole said...

I'm so sorry for you and your family's loss. Sending you healing prayers.

Jen said...

Thinking of you today. I'm so sorry for your loss. This must be a difficult time for your family. I wish you all the best.

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I'm so sorry. This has to be a very difficult day for you. Thinking of you. Sending you lots of love today!

E @ Scottsville said...

Oh Sara, I'm so sorry.

Thanksgiving hasto be so hard for your family.

Wish I could hug your neck!!

I hope you and your family can still have a great Thanksgiving tomorrow. Brian would want it that way!

Kristina P. said...

My thoughts are with you, Sara!

Deborah Ann said...

Oh, I'm so sorry! This must be a sorrowful holiday for you. I pray God holds you in His arms and shelters you under His wing...

King J's Queen said...

Sara - Not having any siblings, I can't fathom the pain of losing one too young. I know from your posts that the two of you were close and you love him dearly. I am praying for you today. It is my prayer that God will comfort you as you remember your brother and He will help you celebrate the memories of the good times you shared.

Barbaloot said...

I'm sorry, Sara. I can't imagine how difficult that must be---especially today. I'm thinking of you.

Alicia said...

I am so sorry Sara! I know this has to be a very hard time. You are in my prayers!

The Good Cook said...

Keep remembering him and he will always be with you.

Amy said...

Thanks for sharing this with me and everyone.

HUGS>>>>

Jenn said...

{{{Hugs}}}

HeartsMakeFamilies said...

My heart and prayers go out to you and your family during this trying time. I know how hard holidays can be.

Furry Bottoms said...

(HUGS)

LZ @ My Messy Paradise said...

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with warm memories. I wish I could give you a hug...

Pam said...

Lots of ~~LOVE~~ and {{HUGS}} my friend!

And I'm SOOO going to go eat a Peanut Butter Crunch MoonPie just for YOU!

I can send you a box right now if you want me to. All ya have to do is tweet me.;-)

Anonymous said...

This must be such a hard time for you and your family. Wishing you a Thanksgiving full of wonderful memories of your beloved brother. Hugs to you, Friend!

Mrs. M said...

Thinking of you! I also wish you a warm day with lots of wonderful memories!

Foursons said...

I pray that tomorrow is filled with beautiful memories.

{Kimber} said...

wow...thinking of you and your family!!
{{Hugs}}

Frugal Vicki said...

So young...I am sure this time is hard, but he is with you at each and every Thanksgiving celebration. You will be in my prayers

Anonymous said...

Big hugs to you.

Elizabeth D. said...

Oh, Sara, I'm so sorry, I had no idea. I can't imagine how hard today must be for you and your family, but please know that my family is thinking of yours today.

Betty Manousos said...

Oh, Sara,I'm thinkig of you and your family. I just came to say that i have an award for you on my blog.
I'm praying for you and your family,
and i send you a big hug.

Miller Racing Family said...

Thinking and praying for you and your family during this holiday season.

Michelle said...

So sorry to hear about your brother! I hope you were able to enjoy Thanksgiving and all the blessings around you.

Holly said...

Oh, so sad. I'm sorry. What a wonderful way for you to remember him. Hugs....

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you, Sara.

susan said...

i am thinking and praying for you and your family. :)

Jessica said...

I am so, so sorry. I just now learned of this and I honestly can not imagine. I truly hope that you and your family were able to enjoy your holiday in the memories of your brother. xx

Helene said...

What a beautiful collage of pictures. I can imagine this holiday is a difficult timem for you and your family. Sending lots of prayers your way.

erin said...

i saw you pic of this on facebook, and an album that someone else posted and you were tagged in. i can't imagine losing a sibling or a parent, and on a holiday at that. i hope you thanksgiving was still good, albeit i'm sure it was still hard.

and i have to say that your tag brought a smile to my face. i didn't know him, but i'm sure he did rock a mullet to the end! ♥

Roxy said...

hugs to you Sara!!
Praying that sweet memories warm your heart and that he rest with our Savior.

Tracie said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you and your family had a great Thanksgiving. I know it must have been difficult for you.

Theta Mom said...

I'm so sorry Sara. I can't even imagine how hard it must be. Praying that you find peace...