Lol @ comment ^. That's great. He is cute. I need more cool xmas decorations. most of mine are hand me downs. I would actually like to recieve xmas decor for xmas. Is that weird?
OK, I had to read the comments to know what to look for. Yes, the snowman does indeed look like he is flicking you off. The other hand though appears to be busy too.
OH!! I see it now!!! LOL LOL sheeeesh I had to read all the comments you got and it wasn't until I saw Fourson's comment that I "got it" I am the one whos a spaz.
What a totally cute snowman. I am going to start getting my Christmas decor out tonight. I usually decorate a lot with snowmen so I can keep them up until March.
What a 'treat' your blog is...fun and full of adorable life..your two little guys on the left there are too cute! I have two of my own...5 and almost 4...so from one momma heart to another...I think its SO okay to be domestically challenged if you can 'produce' such cutie boys like that!
I tagged you in a meme. I hadn't realized your most recent post and it seemed very insensitive to mention it in that comment. I'd love it if you would play along, but believe me I totes understand if you don't want to! xx
40 comments:
is that snowman flicking you off!?
Lol @ comment ^. That's great.
He is cute. I need more cool xmas decorations. most of mine are hand me downs. I would actually like to recieve xmas decor for xmas. Is that weird?
A number of things come to mind . . . I'll wait to see what you say . . .
LOLOLOLOL!
So many dirty things come to mind!
OK, I had to read the comments to know what to look for. Yes, the snowman does indeed look like he is flicking you off. The other hand though appears to be busy too.
What a funny and crazy little snow man you have..
So cute. I have been itching to get my Christmas stuff out too. I think, this weekend.
Ha! Love it.
he is..he is TOTALLY FLIPPING the BIRD!!!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAA!!
The snowman is cute! And you are NOT a spaz!!!
OH!! I see it now!!! LOL LOL sheeeesh I had to read all the comments you got and it wasn't until I saw Fourson's comment that I "got it" I am the one whos a spaz.
totally flipping you off :o)
hilarious...
snowmen are my fav. christmas accessory -- it's quite an obsession!!!
Hilarious.....I love it. I think he needs a pair of sunglasses and a margarita in his other hand.
He's so cute and I am so not ready for the holidays!!
That is hilarious. Love the snowman!
I think this little guys is doin a whole lotta bad. lol What kinda store did you buy this guy from?
LOL! Naughty snowman.
Naughty AND nice. ;)
And you got my age right, but my birth year was 1973. :)
That's too cute! Did you make it?
I see that Christmas is approaching us!Is that it?:)
Snowmen are so fun.
Is it just me, or is he trying to pull the hat off his head?
Is he flipping the bird?
So cheeky but such a cutie. Cant believe it's that time of year yet again - so exciting! xx
My mind is soooo in the gutter...must resist...must not comment...
Dude!
Hmmm...cute.
lol.
Not only is he flipping you off...but I think he is giving you a "little MJ package grab" to his wee little snowballs
:O)
you should give him some privacy!
christmas decorations already?! i don't even want to think about that already...
What a cute lil guy. Seems happy! ;)
What a totally cute snowman. I am going to start getting my Christmas decor out tonight. I usually decorate a lot with snowmen so I can keep them up until March.
Oh yes,Sara! He's DARLING! I collect snowmen, so you can send him right on down to Texas to live with me as soon as you get tired of him, okay?
Thanks!
Ah ha ha. He told you.
He looks shy...
What a 'treat' your blog is...fun and full of adorable life..your two little guys on the left there are too cute! I have two of my own...5 and almost 4...so from one momma heart to another...I think its SO okay to be domestically challenged if you can 'produce' such cutie boys like that!
He is adorable. Sooo soo cute.
Typical!! HAHA! this was hysterical.
I tagged you in a meme. I hadn't realized your most recent post and it seemed very insensitive to mention it in that comment. I'd love it if you would play along, but believe me I totes understand if you don't want to! xx
He ought to have a carrot down there. LOL!
Post a Comment