11.13.2009

A weekend, A winner and a great gift

Yep, it has been quite a week. However, it is done! My boy is seven. Seven. , move on Sara, move on
I have Random.org(ed) a winner an the lucky winner is...

Congrats Nikki! Email me so I can get it out to you!

Secondly, I was given the opportunity to review the *new* JumpStart Wii game recently. It came at the perfect time for our family. The exact night it arrived, Corey was saying, "I want to get Elijah some learning games for the computer/Wii, so he can work on some educational stuff at home." because he never does, you know, having a teacher for a mother
Moving on.
Elijah was super excited to get the game. Coming from JumpStart, you know that it is not only going to be done well, but with interesting graphics and plenty of learning games. Currently his favorite is the Foot Frenzy.

He tends to get a bit..hyper, but is enjoying himself. I'd have love to insert a picture of him actually doing it here, but...his sweet little brother seems to have taken a leave with our point and shoot camera and you all know that I am not allowed to touch the 5D without Corey Guidance.

Moving on.

It is a fun game, and a great time! Elijah has played 4-5 times already and is getting the hang of it really well. The controls are easy to use for a child, and we love the fact he is learning as well as playing. Asher is trying to get in the act too. He is a bit young, as it is from 5-9 years old, but he loves trying to grab the control supporting his brother.

See what I mean about it being a great gift? However, you can take the other option and try to win yourself a copy or a great (and I mean great) prize package including:

  • 50 winners will receive a copy of JumpStart Escape From Adventure Island
  • 3 GRAND PRIZE WINNERS will receive a family Escape Pack (over $1000 value)!
    • 1 Nintendo Wii Console
    • 1 copy of JumpStart Escape From Adventure Island
    • $250 in spa gift certificates
    • 1 JumpStart branded flip camera
    • 3 lifetime JumpStart memberships (1 for winner, 2 to share)
    • 500 virtual coins for JumpStart.com
    • 4 JumpStart pirate hats & 4 JumpStart kids T-shirts
Sounds good doesn't it? You can enter at http://blog.jumpstart.com/win/escape. Me? I think I'll go look for our camera. I have a feeling I may need a new one.

post signature


5 comments:

Kaci said...

Holy canoli's awesome!!

Amy said...

Yeah to your winner. Have a great weekend.

erin said...

i'm so glad you reviewed the game... we're trying to figure out if that would be a good one for samantha...!

heidi said...

Happy 7th birthday to your little man!

~Shari said...

I thought I would pop in and let you know that MY sister was on the of the 50 JUMPSTART winners.

Thanks for the link!!