12.23.2009

Merry Christmas!


From us to you....

Merry Christmas!

post signature

50 comments:

Pres. Kathy said...

Love your picture!! Have a Merry Christmas!

E @ Scottsville said...

Awwww, FABULOUS picture, Sara!

Y'all look GREAT! I've learned that you don't post enough pictures, cuz I'm still like "She looks different!" every time I see you. Gotta post more pictures so that when I run into you on the street I'll recognize you and can hug your neck!!!

"MERRY CHRISTMAS, SARA!!!"

Ace said...

Cute picture! I love your hair a little longer!

Merry Christmas!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Merry Christmas!

You have a beautiful family!

KK said...

Merry Christmas!

Meeko Fabulous said...

Merry Christmas! :)

Elyse said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family! BTW...you look so young :)
~Elyse

Kristina P. said...

Merry Christmas, Sara!

susan said...

merry christmas!

love the picture. you do look so different than the other pics of you on your blog. different in a good way! ;)

hope your boys enjoy the next couple of days!

Betty Manousos said...

OMG! OMG! you look just GORGEOUS!!
Wishing you and yours plenty of well-deserved happiness!!
Merry Christmas!!
hugs hugs

Jen@Scrapingirl said...

Very cute picture!! Hope you have a blessed CHRISTmas.

Erin said...

What a great picture of your family ... I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!

Amy said...

Merry Christmas to such a funny blogger.
May you get tons of peanut butter and running gear..

Merry Christmas to your family too.

Mrs. M said...

Great picture! Enjoy the holiday!! :)

Nicole said...

You have such a beautiful family!!! Merry Christmas to you too!!! :)

Shell said...

Great pic! Merry Christmas!

amanda said...

love the family picture!! merry christmas to your family too!

Miller Racing Family said...

What a great photo.
I hope you all have a relaxing and fun Christmas as a family.

Jen said...

Great pic! Happy Christmas to you as well!

lz said...

Beautiful photo! Merry Christmas to you, too!

~*Michelle*~ said...

Beautiful photo!!!!! You look VA-VA-VOOM, my friend.....gorgeous family.

Merry Christmas.....so happy God brought our paths together this year!
xox

{Kimber} said...

LOVE the picture!!!
{you look beauty-ful!}

Merry Christmas!

King J's Queen said...

Merry Christmas! Love the pic!

Anonymous said...

~I hope the warmest blessings of christmas surround you the whole day~

LucieP said...

Oh my goodness look at ya'll! *So cute!!! Girl your hair looks so long!
I am coming to MN in June and would love to see you!!
Hope you have a wonderful *drama free* Christmas!

E @ Scottsville said...

You crack me up!

You know why!

Foursons said...

Great photo! I love it in black and white. Merry Christmas!

Kameron said...

How rare to get every one looking at the camera! Great shot and Merry Christmas!

Tina said...

Beautiful picture! Beautiful family! Merry Christmas!

Brooke said...

Beautiful family picture!! Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture! Merry Christmas!

Alicia said...

Great picture! I hope yall have a very Merry Christmas!

Kmama said...

What a great picture!! Merry Christmas to you as well!!

Kaci said...

Merry Christmas!!

Nancy@ifevolutionworks.com said...

A very Merry Christmas to you! What a lovely family you are!

Tracie said...

I love your picture! You guys are so attractive.

I hope you are having a very Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! I hope Santa put a very jars of peanut butter in your stocking (that you don't have to sahre).

Anonymous said...

lovely picture my dear Sara! Hoping you guys had an awesome Christmas!:)

Stephanie said...

Lovely Pic! Happy Holidays!

honeypiehorse said...

That is a wonderful picture!

Amy said...

We had a great time for our Christmas.. I will be posting pictures this week. Have a great Sunday night..

"Cookie" said...

Love the family photo!!! Hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas.

Counselormama said...

I love this picture of you guys. Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I hope you and your beautiful fam had a lovely holiday!

Trish said...

Great family pic! Your boys are just the cutest!

Hope you guys had a very merry Christmas!

Charisse said...

What handsome men!!! And what a gorgeous mommy/wife/blogger. :-)

Foursons said...

How'd you see my last post already! I went to edit it as soon as it published 'cause I hate how blogger crops everything. Darn it! Come back in a little while and check it out again OK?

Sonya said...

what a beautiful family!

Jessica said...

Hope you had a great Christmas and that you have a very blessed New Year!!

Paging Doctor Mommy said...

I love it! What an awesome picture! I've missed you and am enjoying catching up as I crawl out the hole I have been hibernating in instead of blogging!