
This is NOT a compensated review. I simply found an awesome site and wanted to share
A couple of weeks ago, I was…FINE- I was wasting time I should have been cooking or something, and was playing around on Facebook.
I noticed an ad for Jojolie, mentioning something about designer handbags. Well, look no further. I am a handbag junkie. I love to buy a new handbag as often as I can get away with without Core threatening my existence.}
Moving on…I popped on to the Jojolie site and saw the cute designer handbags that sold for cheap. My first though was, “Yeah, right. No one can sell a bag for that price.” I mean, a Michael Kors going for under $4.00? Seriously?
I read into it a bit, and decided to give it a try. Can you say hooked? Up until midnight bidding on a handbag? {grrr…didn’t win it…}
Yes, this site is real. I won’t go into huge details, you can go to their site and read about it. I do know it is a great deal.
How do they do it?
You see, like ebay, you bid on an item. You can choose how much you are willing to spend on it. However, unlike ebay, you pay to bid. You “buy” bids before an auction even starts. Then, you decided how many bids you want to put toward a handbag. This is what allows you to purchase the handbag so inexpensively. Everyone who bids is paying to bid, so Jojolie is able to make their profit, and still sell the hangbag for mere dollars!
Check out some of their auctions to see! I contacted Jojolie, telling them how much I love their site, and what a cool idea it is. Tom responded back within hours and was so friendly and easy to get along with. He offered to give us a special deal:
Use the following link to register https://www.jojolie.com/users/register/stramm and you can get a special package deal!
On the Purchase Bids page https://www.jojolie.com/packages (you have to be logged in), where it asks for a special invitation code, enter sarasentme and press the submit button.
The code will be activated and the purchaser will receive a 20% more bids in each package for free. For example, instead of 25 bids for $18.75, your readers will get 30 bids for the same price.
Awesome, huh? But please? Do NOT outbid me, k? I'm needing a new handbag.

24 comments:
Sounds neat - I will look into it! I just LOVE purses!
It seems... complicated. Then again, I'm a one purse gal.
Very cool idea. I'm afraid to look and get addicted.
I got myself into huge trouble with eBay. It was just too... addicting!! Jojoline is going to have to wait for me. For after the holidays! ;-)
Yeah, I'm a little scared to check it out too... I have a small issue addiction to handbags and gambling... sounds like fun! Thanks for the tip Sara.
Sounds like it might be fun...for you. Ha!
I buy a new purse each time mine falls apart. No kidding. I'm still carrying my canvas patchwork bag I bought "new" for $3 at Goodwill at the beginning of summer. I may have to break down and buy a new one just because canvas isn't going to hold up very well in the winter.
It takes me FOREVER to find a purse I like. It has to close completely, have an accessible pocket that closes for my phone, enough space for my wallet, and not be so cavernous that I can't find anything in there. Oh, and it can't look like a granny-bag either.
I will have to check this out for sure thanks..
have a great day..
Sounds good...I will have to check them out!
Cool site! Off to explore it!
hugs
sure you need more handbags... like you need peanut butter. like you need ax murderer repellent. like you need air!
Sounds pretty cool. I will have to check it out. You know I am anywhere there is a cute cheap handbag.
Have a fabulous day!
Um, great. So aside form blogging, tweeting, my recent FB addiction, now a bidding addiction for handbags...shall we just add that to the list? lol
I am totally checking it out, but what happens if you buy bids and you are outbid and do not win? Do you lose all of the $ put up front?
Thank you so much! I LOVE handbags, going there now. My husband is not going to like this...hehe!
That is the most wonderfully awesome sight I have EVER seen!
Eeek! I already have an obsession with bags. I don't think this is going to help!
Wow, very cool..
Cool!Thanks for the tip I love, love ,love purses:) as a matter of fact I'm asking for a nice Coach or Dooney purse for Christmas:)
Sounds cool, I'll have to check it out.
I have never even heard of the site before. Thanks!
How have I not heard of this? I feel like I've been saying that a lot lately. Am I out of the loop? Ah ha ha
Michael Kors? Are you serious??
Say no more. I'm on my way now.
Thanks for such a fantastic tip, Sara. I hadn't heard of this site before.
Wow very cool!!!! I love new and most importantly cheap designer handbags!!! thanks for the discount!
OOH!! OOH!! OOH!! I'm SOO THERE! I'll try not to outbid you. haha.
What an interesting concept! I haven't heard of this site before.
Post a Comment