1.21.2010

It's a little hard

...to concentrate on blogging when
your grades are due, you have homework for your class, you have a million things you volunteered to facilitate (moron), you need to do laundry VERY badly, you haven't slept more than 4 hours a night in a week
When you are counting down (less than 3 weeks) to this...

post signature

45 comments:

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

I don't go on vacation for another 129 days (I get weekly emails from my cruise line updating me of the countdown), and I can't concentrate. I can't even IMAGINE how you are getting any work done with just 3 weeks to go!

~Elizabeth
Confessions From A Working Mom

Loukia said...

Ah, yes it certainly is! We just got back from Florida, and I miss it so much already! I can't stand winter, really, it's just awful, so dark and grey and cold. YUCK!

Kristina P. said...

I can only imagine!

The Stiffs said...

I'm jealous and I'm thinking maybe I shouldn't speak to you for a while.

Trish said...

NO WAY! where the H E double hockey sticks are you going???

NO FAIR!!!!!

I am sooooo jealous!

"Cookie" said...

Just had to put that picture up right??!!

Jealous!!!

Well, in 3 weeks I'll only have 7 to go until this baby is born. So there! :)

Margaret said...

I am with you. If I had that too look forward to blogging would be my last worry.

{Kimber} said...

jealous...
lucky duck!

Helene said...

Are you serious?? Awwww, take me with you...please!!!

I'm trying to convince my hubby to run away to Hawaii with me for a few days. I have a feeling he's about to say yes!

Kmama said...

Ooh, I'm jealous.

I'm going to San Diego in June, and we have a deposit on a Sandal's Royal Bahamian vacation in November 2011. So I guess I can't be too jealous.

Or maybe I can. ;-)

Tina said...

Oh! Lucky girl! I can't wait to see pictures!

susan said...

where are you going? from the sounds of it, you definitely need the time off!!!!!

Meeko Fabulous said...

I feel you! I'm counting down to Puerto Rico! :)

Nicole said...

lol yes it totally is! I remember the last week before we went to hawaii I was totally gone and already there in my mind! the picture looks beautiful!!! I hope you have a wonderful vacation filled with white sands, sun and clear blue water! (oh and pina coladas!) :)

~*Michelle*~ said...

wiping the drool off of my keyboard.....

.....how big is your suitcase, btw?

Ace said...

So, exactly what day is your flight? And time??? I can be ready by then.

Amy said...

I want to come..

Stephanie said...

Eeeek! Deep breaths...turn the clothes inside out and wear them again:) You can do it and that vacation will be the best ever!

Chandra said...

I'm going there tomorrow...well I might be in my dreams but I'm going there. I can imagine it now, the sun, the cocktails...

Have fun on your trip! You are one lucky lady!

Liz Mays said...

Forget the blog! Start packing!

Anonymous said...

I want to be there.

Kelli said...

That looks exactly like the resort I stayed at. No, seriously. Like the coastline and everything.
Is this one of my photos?
:)

Unknown said...

Lucky

Mrs. M said...

You are going to have so much fun!!

Try to get some sleep. :)

Jen said...

What? I didn't hear anything you said, I was too distracted by the photo.

Meg said...

Where are you going and why aren't I going?!?! Jealous!

Anonymous said...

Lucky!!!have fun!I need to plan a getaway too thanks for the great idea!:)

Tracie said...

Jealous!

Roxy said...

just try to keep the BIG Picture in hand...FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS!
Can't wait to hear about the lovely trip!

HeartsMakeFamilies said...

Now I want to go too. Focus Focus..

Miller Racing Family said...

Less than four hours of sleep, how do you do it. Where ever you are going, take me with you.
Have a fabulous day!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I'd say so! I hope you enjoy your vacation!

erin said...

thanks. now i'm gonna have jealousy dreams tonight.

but really? have fun. i hope you get sunburned really bad!

ok. i just can't be that mean to say that. cuz if you did get really burned i would feel totally guilty even though it wasn't my fault. so go. and have fun. and don't get burned. and don't drink the water! ;-)

Bre said...

Precious blog! Glad I stumbled over. I'm JEALOUS of that vaca you're about to take! ENJOY!

Ashley @ {Let Go, Laughing} said...

me = jealous!!

honeypiehorse said...

Oh, nice! Counting down to vacation is almost as good as vacation.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I will now be jealous of you the rest of the afternoon! Check out BonBon today. You're a winner!

Betty Manousos said...

Sara i'm sooo jealous!!
hugs

Unknown said...

Can I come to??? We've been looking at trips to Cancun... or anywhere the sun is shining! Have a blast!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

I'm so jealous.

Mandi said...

Its 3:45am and I am up reading blogs... cant sleep.

Mandi

Adoption of Jane said...

*Jealous* of vacation not homework!

Anonymous said...

Oh...ABSOLUTELY!

Foursons said...

OOOOOoooooo! You're going to where it is warm!

Kameron said...

I'd have a hard time concentrating too! Wow, I haven't been warm since August. I will live vicariously through you!